Machine Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Machine Nation

Irish Politics Forum - Politics Technology Economics in Ireland - A Look Under The Nation's Bonnet

Devilish machinations come to naught --Milton

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  GalleryGallery  MACHINENATION.org  

What shall I listen to?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

What shall I listen to? Empty
PostSubject: What shall I listen to?   What shall I listen to? EmptyMon Jul 07, 2008 1:19 am

Ordinarily when I go to bed on a Sunday night I put on the podcast of Meet the Press and listen to it before I drop off to sleep. However, owing to the Wimbledon Men's Final (which was amazing by the way, but I was up for Federer... but anyway) Meet the Press was not on this week. Consequently, I am at a loose end.

Please help!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What shall I listen to?   What shall I listen to? EmptyMon Jul 07, 2008 1:25 am

You could open a window and listen to the rain. It's rather soporific and has been hammering down here all day.

Just make sure you don't wake up to a puddle of water on the bedroom floor as I did the other day. Shocked

Failing that, my recommendation is a CD - Closing Time by Tom Waits. Marvellous stuff.

I find Irish radio pretty bad on weeknights at this hour - not sure about weekends. Best of luck.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What shall I listen to?   What shall I listen to? EmptyMon Jul 07, 2008 1:25 am

Havent a clue dude - but it was a fecking great game of tennis.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What shall I listen to?   What shall I listen to? EmptyMon Jul 07, 2008 1:27 am

Isn't even raining here Kate - boring old dublin Sad. But I do love listening to the rain from my bed. I especially like opening my curtains and watching a thunder storm!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What shall I listen to?   What shall I listen to? EmptyMon Jul 07, 2008 1:31 am

The Lost In Translation soundtrack always sends me off to sleep. 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What shall I listen to?   What shall I listen to? Empty

Back to top Go down

What shall I listen to?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Machine Nation  :: Welcome and Chat :: Chatter-
Jump to: