Machine Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Machine Nation

Irish Politics Forum - Politics Technology Economics in Ireland - A Look Under The Nation's Bonnet

Devilish machinations come to naught --Milton

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  GalleryGallery  MACHINENATION.org  

Lads we're closing in on 1000 posts already !!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

Lads we're closing in on 1000 posts already !! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lads we're closing in on 1000 posts already !!   Lads we're closing in on 1000 posts already !! - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 30, 2008 9:00 pm

Kate P wrote:
... which is fair enough. But there are a number of posters who registered who haven't posted at all - and it would be nice to see them here.

I've also noticed that Coles is someone who signed in and didn't post anything at all. The least any of the non-posting posters could do is post in the "Sign your name here" thread and get a cup of tea.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lads we're closing in on 1000 posts already !!   Lads we're closing in on 1000 posts already !! - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 30, 2008 9:02 pm

Ard-Taoiseach wrote:
Kate P wrote:
... which is fair enough. But there are a number of posters who registered who haven't posted at all - and it would be nice to see them here.

I've also noticed that Coles is someone who signed in and didn't post anything at all. The least any of the non-posting posters could do is post in the "Sign your name here" thread and get a cup of tea.

Maybe they don't... I mean... perhaps... you know, maybe they don't...

*swallows hard*

Maybe they don't like tea.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lads we're closing in on 1000 posts already !!   Lads we're closing in on 1000 posts already !! - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 30, 2008 9:07 pm

cookiemonster wrote:
Ard-Taoiseach wrote:
Kate P wrote:

*swallows hard*

Why do they hate Ireland?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lads we're closing in on 1000 posts already !!   Lads we're closing in on 1000 posts already !! - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 30, 2008 9:10 pm

cookiemonster wrote:
Ard-Taoiseach wrote:
Kate P wrote:

*swallows hard*

cookiemonster, you know as well as I do that that is the greatest heresy known to humanity. Nobody doesn't like tea, nobody. They just don't know how to appreciate it and are not confident with it. Liking tea is written into our DNA, why else are the letters T and A used to write genetic code?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lads we're closing in on 1000 posts already !!   Lads we're closing in on 1000 posts already !! - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 30, 2008 9:14 pm

Ard-Taoiseach wrote:
cookiemonster wrote:
Ard-Taoiseach wrote:
Kate P wrote:

*swallows hard*

cookiemonster, you know as well as I do that that is the greatest heresy known to humanity. Nobody doesn't like tea, nobody. They just don't know how to appreciate it and are not confident with it. Liking tea is written into our DNA, why else are the letters T and A used to write genetic code?

eek!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lads we're closing in on 1000 posts already !!   Lads we're closing in on 1000 posts already !! - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 30, 2008 9:19 pm

Kate P wrote:
Ard-Taoiseach wrote:
cookiemonster wrote:
Ard-Taoiseach wrote:
Kate P wrote:

*swallows hard*

eek!

Kate P, you are alright. You like the odd bit of verbena and like Earl Grey. You are not a heretic. It is only people in Kenco and Maxwell House which shall be roasted when the End of Days come.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lads we're closing in on 1000 posts already !!   Lads we're closing in on 1000 posts already !! - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 30, 2008 9:41 pm

Would love to post more but just don't have the time. ( though based on what i've done so far, that's definitely a good thing).
Full time work + daily commute + trying to do an MA + personal life does not much-time-leave.
However, it is indeed unforgiveable not to at least sign in for a cuppa. Mad

Tea and borscht ( but not at the same time ) are pretty much the final answers to all life's problems!

... now I'm gonna go to the poetry thread, give you a couple of poems I like! Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lads we're closing in on 1000 posts already !!   Lads we're closing in on 1000 posts already !! - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 31, 2008 1:28 am

Ard-Taoiseach wrote:
Kate P wrote:
Ard-Taoiseach wrote:
cookiemonster wrote:
Ard-Taoiseach wrote:
Kate P wrote:

*swallows hard*

eek!

Kate P, you are alright. You like the odd bit of verbena and like Earl Grey. You are not a heretic. It is only people in Kenco and Maxwell House which shall be roasted when the End of Days come.

Anyone remember Asterix in Britain, where the natives dring hot water with "un petit nuage du lait" in the absence of having discovered Tea. lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lads we're closing in on 1000 posts already !!   Lads we're closing in on 1000 posts already !! - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 31, 2008 1:33 am

Remember it? I have it right here!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lads we're closing in on 1000 posts already !!   Lads we're closing in on 1000 posts already !! - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 04, 2008 4:07 pm

Who got the 4,000 th ?
Back to top Go down
Ex
Fourth Master: Growth
Ex

Number of posts : 4226
Registration date : 2008-03-11

PostSubject: Re: Lads we're closing in on 1000 posts already !!   Lads we're closing in on 1000 posts already !! - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 08, 2008 1:10 pm

5000 today ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lads we're closing in on 1000 posts already !!   Lads we're closing in on 1000 posts already !! - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 08, 2008 3:34 pm

Back to top Go down
Ex
Ex

PostSubject: Re: Lads we're closing in on 1000 posts already !!   Lads we're closing in on 1000 posts already !! - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 08, 2008 4:58 pm

905 posted the 5000th post.

As 20 have been deleted over the weeks, the Stat counter will say 20 less. Please remember this when fighting over the 10,000th Razz
https://machinenation.forumakers.com/-p5000.htm
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lads we're closing in on 1000 posts already !!   Lads we're closing in on 1000 posts already !! - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 08, 2008 5:26 pm

I'd like to thank my family and everyone who believed in me.

Another little ambition crossed off the list. Now all that's left is to dance buck naked in a heavy shower, acquire a silver pocket watch, moustache and patriarchal demenour, eat horseflesh and re-read The Origins of Species.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lads we're closing in on 1000 posts already !!   Lads we're closing in on 1000 posts already !! - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 08, 2008 10:17 pm

5,000 posts already. We are booming along now. We'll hit the 10,000 post level no bother and overtake the likes of the pin and then draw equal with P.ie.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lads we're closing in on 1000 posts already !!   Lads we're closing in on 1000 posts already !! - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 09, 2008 11:38 am

What number is p.ie on?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lads we're closing in on 1000 posts already !!   Lads we're closing in on 1000 posts already !! - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 09, 2008 12:07 pm

905 wrote:
What number is p.ie on?
1110636 last time I looked.
Back to top Go down
Ex
Ex

PostSubject: Re: Lads we're closing in on 1000 posts already !!   Lads we're closing in on 1000 posts already !! - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 09, 2008 12:24 pm

That's only 200 times more. I could post 200 in a day for goodness sake.

(Positivity is all in the mind) Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lads we're closing in on 1000 posts already !!   Lads we're closing in on 1000 posts already !! - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 09, 2008 11:59 pm

EvotingMachine0197 wrote:
That's only 200 times more. I could post 200 in a day for goodness sake.

(Positivity is all in the mind) Wink

Good man. As Prince of Positivity, I heartily endorse your attitude. Don't. Stop. Thinking about Tomorrow. Don't. Stop. Hmm hmm hmm....(tails away cheerfully).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lads we're closing in on 1000 posts already !!   Lads we're closing in on 1000 posts already !! - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 10, 2008 1:36 am

I think we should have a positivity forum.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lads we're closing in on 1000 posts already !!   Lads we're closing in on 1000 posts already !! - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 10, 2008 1:38 am

riadach wrote:

All our forums are positivity forums!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lads we're closing in on 1000 posts already !!   Lads we're closing in on 1000 posts already !! - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 11, 2008 12:07 am

cookiemonster wrote:
riadach wrote:

All our forums are positivity forums!

Exactly! Say yes to positivity! Let the positrons flow!
Back to top Go down
Ex
Ex

PostSubject: Re: Lads we're closing in on 1000 posts already !!   Lads we're closing in on 1000 posts already !! - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 11, 2008 1:10 am

I've got a positronic matrix. Did ye know that ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lads we're closing in on 1000 posts already !!   Lads we're closing in on 1000 posts already !! - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 11, 2008 1:18 am

I believe it's illegal to mention that in some American states.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lads we're closing in on 1000 posts already !!   Lads we're closing in on 1000 posts already !! - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 11, 2008 1:22 am

EvotingMachine0197 wrote:
I've got a positronic matrix. Did ye know that ?

Really? Would ye be a relative of the Sung brothers, any chance? Data and Lore are their names.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lads we're closing in on 1000 posts already !!   Lads we're closing in on 1000 posts already !! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lads we're closing in on 1000 posts already !!
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next