Machine Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Machine Nation

Irish Politics Forum - Politics Technology Economics in Ireland - A Look Under The Nation's Bonnet

Devilish machinations come to naught --Milton

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  GalleryGallery  MACHINENATION.org  

The best fordn music thread ever !

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The best fordn music thread ever ! Empty
PostSubject: The best fordn music thread ever !   The best fordn music thread ever ! EmptyFri Jun 13, 2008 9:28 pm

To celebrate that we are Europeans ! We said No but we lie on their beaches and court their wimmin and men and cook and eat their food. To also celebrate a feckin NO ! cheers

Juanes (who's Columbian Embarassed) - if you listen see if you can pick out at least one word...

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The best fordn music thread ever !   The best fordn music thread ever ! EmptyFri Jun 13, 2008 9:31 pm

Auditor #9 wrote:
To celebrate that we are Europeans ! We said No but we lie on their beaches and court their wimmin and men and cook and eat their food. To also celebrate a feckin NO ! cheers

Juanes (who's Columbian Embarassed) - if you listen see if you can pick out at least one word...

Is it a song about a Paedo?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The best fordn music thread ever !   The best fordn music thread ever ! EmptyFri Jun 13, 2008 9:41 pm

SeathrúnCeitinn wrote:
"A Dios le pido" - I ask you, God. Good guess.

"pedir" - to ask - yo pido, tu pides etc.

This is Coti (another European of Argentinian descent ) singing with two Spanish chicas - hear any words?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The best fordn music thread ever !   The best fordn music thread ever ! EmptyFri Jun 13, 2008 9:46 pm

Auditor #9 wrote:
SeathrúnCeitinn wrote:
"A Dios le pido" - I ask you, God. Good guess.

"pedir" - to ask - yo pido, tu pides etc.

This is Coti (another European of Argentinian descent ) singing with two Spanish chicas - hear any words?

I understand nada
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The best fordn music thread ever !   The best fordn music thread ever ! EmptyFri Jun 13, 2008 9:55 pm

"Nade de eso fue un error" - none of this was a mistake

This is Nek - he's Italian trailer trash with a horse chica. Recognise any words you've heard already or new ones?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The best fordn music thread ever !   The best fordn music thread ever ! EmptyFri Jun 13, 2008 10:19 pm

Auditor #9 wrote:
"Nade de eso fue un error" - none of this was a mistake

This is Nek - he's Italian trailer trash with a horse chica. Recognise any words you've heard already or new ones?

Good Gods.....That is awful. If you're trying to change my mind on the European project, I wouldn't start there.

'Differendi' was that in the first verse?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The best fordn music thread ever !   The best fordn music thread ever ! EmptyFri Jun 13, 2008 10:23 pm

I tallans eh? - 'Differente' was the word I'd say which is inexplicable, really.

Hear any of the words in here? Juanes again who's Columbian and this is a classic, sweet beautiful song about the day he finally received his numero de seguridad sociale when he ended up in España . Have a listen

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The best fordn music thread ever !   The best fordn music thread ever ! EmptyFri Jun 13, 2008 10:27 pm

Auditor #9 wrote:
I tallans eh? - 'Differente' was the word I'd say which is inexplicable, really.

Hear any of the words in here? Juanes again who's Columbian and this is a classic, sweet beautiful song about the day he finally received his numero de seguridad sociale when he ended up in España . Have a listen

Is it a song about Disability Living Allowance?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The best fordn music thread ever !   The best fordn music thread ever ! EmptyFri Jun 13, 2008 10:32 pm

It's about all things social welfare related. Did you hear any of the words?

All songs in Spanish except for (I think) the punk rock ones will have a reference to 'heart' in them - 'corazón' pronounced Cora Sone so they all love Cora Sone. The ones from Spain4 or Columbia4 will pronounce it Cora Thone with the th like in our word 'three'.

Actually I don't think there is a Columbia4 really - Juanes is not from there anyway. Did you like that last song or did you think it was too Bon Jovi-ish?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The best fordn music thread ever !   The best fordn music thread ever ! EmptyFri Jun 13, 2008 10:38 pm

Auditor #9 wrote:
It's about all things social welfare related. Did you hear any of the words?

All songs in Spanish except for (I think) the punk rock ones will have a reference to 'heart' in them - 'corazón' pronounced Cora Sone so they all love Cora Sone. The ones from Spain4 or Columbia4 will pronounce it Cora Thone with the th like in our word 'three'.

Actually I don't think there is a Columbia4 really - Juanes is not from there anyway. Did you like that last song or did you think it was too Bon Jovi-ish?

It's just not Big Tom
Here's a Finnish outfit.

Great song titles.

Another is called 'Happy people must die'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The best fordn music thread ever !   The best fordn music thread ever ! EmptyFri Jun 13, 2008 10:45 pm

Lifelong Hangover
The best fordn music thread ever ! 008
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The best fordn music thread ever !   The best fordn music thread ever ! Empty

Back to top Go down

The best fordn music thread ever !
Page 1 of 1