Machine Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Machine Nation

Irish Politics Forum - Politics Technology Economics in Ireland - A Look Under The Nation's Bonnet

Devilish machinations come to naught --Milton

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  GalleryGallery  MACHINENATION.org  

'Níl' Looks mighty - like it

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

'Níl'  Looks mighty - like it - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 'Níl' Looks mighty - like it   'Níl'  Looks mighty - like it - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 13, 2008 4:49 pm

The B and W of the BMW region says No.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 'Níl' Looks mighty - like it   'Níl'  Looks mighty - like it - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 13, 2008 4:49 pm

SeathrúnCeitinn wrote:
194 votes between them in Wicklow. Victory to the 'No'

That's the narrowest margin yet. 50.1 versus 49.9%.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 'Níl' Looks mighty - like it   'Níl'  Looks mighty - like it - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 13, 2008 4:50 pm

A Louth No too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 'Níl' Looks mighty - like it   'Níl'  Looks mighty - like it - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 13, 2008 4:51 pm

637 between them in Meat East. Victory to the 'Yes'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 'Níl' Looks mighty - like it   'Níl'  Looks mighty - like it - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 13, 2008 4:53 pm

My constituency, Dublin Mid West rejected the treaty 60-40 to the Yes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 'Níl' Looks mighty - like it   'Níl'  Looks mighty - like it - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 13, 2008 4:58 pm

Ard-Taoiseach wrote:

Didn't you see the map Ard-T? Dublin Mid West doesn't matter anymore. It's gonna be a man made reef for tropical fish as a delightful cosequence of global warming.Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 'Níl' Looks mighty - like it   'Níl'  Looks mighty - like it - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 13, 2008 5:00 pm

SeathrúnCeitinn wrote:
Ard-Taoiseach wrote:

Didn't you see the map Ard-T? Dublin Mid West doesn't matter anymore. It's gonna be a man made reef for tropical fish as a delightful cosequence of global warming.Wink

Dún do bhéal yeh obstreperous Corkonian fecker! Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 'Níl' Looks mighty - like it   'Níl'  Looks mighty - like it - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 13, 2008 5:07 pm

Ard-Taoiseach wrote:
SeathrúnCeitinn wrote:
Ard-Taoiseach wrote:

How dare you? Cork! I'm from a much more rebellious county than that dependant monarchy. The map will tell you. Seek the map. Go now, mo chara, time is upon us
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 'Níl' Looks mighty - like it   'Níl'  Looks mighty - like it - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 13, 2008 5:10 pm

SeathrúnCeitinn wrote:
Ard-Taoiseach wrote:
SeathrúnCeitinn wrote:
Ard-Taoiseach wrote:

How dare you? Cork! I'm from a much more rebellious county than that dependant monarchy. The map will tell you. Seek the map. Go now, mo chara, time is upon us

Question But I thought you lived in the environs of Kinsale? I've looked on that thread and there's no indication where you the Minister for Agriculture are from. I just thought you were a Corkonian, where are you from, then?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 'Níl' Looks mighty - like it   'Níl'  Looks mighty - like it - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 13, 2008 5:16 pm

4 (Four) votes between them in Carlow/Kilkenny
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 'Níl' Looks mighty - like it   'Níl'  Looks mighty - like it - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 13, 2008 5:19 pm

Seathrún is a blow in from more salubrious but cooler climes, methinks.

What's the story with Cork anyway? No news from the South at all really and I'm relying on you lot to keep me informed now...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 'Níl' Looks mighty - like it   'Níl'  Looks mighty - like it - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 13, 2008 5:20 pm

Ard-Taoiseach wrote:
SeathrúnCeitinn wrote:
Ard-Taoiseach wrote:
SeathrúnCeitinn wrote:
Ard-Taoiseach wrote:

Question But I thought you lived in the environs of Kinsale? I've looked on that thread and there's no indication where you the Minister for Agriculture are from. I just thought you were a Corkonian, where are you from, then?
`

He's one of them cha types that don't like urús.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 'Níl' Looks mighty - like it   'Níl'  Looks mighty - like it - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 13, 2008 5:26 pm

riadach wrote:
Ard-Taoiseach wrote:
SeathrúnCeitinn wrote:
Ard-Taoiseach wrote:
SeathrúnCeitinn wrote:
Ard-Taoiseach wrote:

`

Big clue on this page

Last edited by SeathrúnCeitinn on Fri Jun 13, 2008 5:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 'Níl' Looks mighty - like it   'Níl'  Looks mighty - like it - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 13, 2008 5:27 pm

Kate P wrote:
Seathrún is a blow in from more salubrious but cooler climes, methinks.

What's the story with Cork anyway? No news from the South at all really and I'm relying on you lot to keep me informed now...

All nos. Biggest no in Mickey Marty's hood
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 'Níl' Looks mighty - like it   'Níl'  Looks mighty - like it - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 13, 2008 5:30 pm

SeathrúnCeitinn wrote:
4 (Four) votes between them in Carlow/Kilkenny

Well Feck me - i had 2 votes 1 in DSE and 1 in carlow kilkenny and I drove the whole way down to cast it and dragged the auld lad, the next door neighbour out to vote Yes - funny how these things count isn't it?
Back to top Go down
Ex
Fourth Master: Growth
Ex

Number of posts : 4226
Registration date : 2008-03-11

PostSubject: Re: 'Níl' Looks mighty - like it   'Níl'  Looks mighty - like it - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 13, 2008 5:31 pm

SeathrúnCeitinn wrote:

Big clue on this page

Aha ! That explains the other missing bit on the map. I've been wondering about that. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 'Níl' Looks mighty - like it   'Níl'  Looks mighty - like it - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 13, 2008 5:31 pm

SeathrúnCeitinn wrote:

Big clue on this page

I think I have an idea now. You're still a provincial to me though! Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 'Níl' Looks mighty - like it   'Níl'  Looks mighty - like it - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 13, 2008 5:34 pm

Ard-Taoiseach wrote:
SeathrúnCeitinn wrote:

Big clue on this page

I think I have an idea now. You're still a provincial to me though! Razz

I have never been a member ot the provincial movement. But I have gave them colloquical advice. pirat
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 'Níl' Looks mighty - like it   'Níl'  Looks mighty - like it - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 13, 2008 5:45 pm

SeathrúnCeitinn wrote:
riadach wrote:
Ard-Taoiseach wrote:
SeathrúnCeitinn wrote:
Ard-Taoiseach wrote:
SeathrúnCeitinn wrote:
Ard-Taoiseach wrote:

`

Big clue on this page

Which Cianachta? Can I guess O'Hara country?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 'Níl' Looks mighty - like it   'Níl'  Looks mighty - like it - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 13, 2008 5:59 pm

On topic, Carlow Kilkenny went Yes - by 4 votes! I think we have the closest result of the day!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 'Níl' Looks mighty - like it   'Níl'  Looks mighty - like it - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 13, 2008 6:01 pm

riadach wrote:
SeathrúnCeitinn wrote:
riadach wrote:
Ard-Taoiseach wrote:
SeathrúnCeitinn wrote:
Ard-Taoiseach wrote:
SeathrúnCeitinn wrote:
Ard-Taoiseach wrote:

`

Big clue on this page

Which Cianachta? Can I guess O'Hara country?

Na Fir Tuitre
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 'Níl' Looks mighty - like it   'Níl'  Looks mighty - like it - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 13, 2008 6:01 pm

Ard-Taoiseach wrote:
On topic, Carlow Kilkenny went Yes - by 4 votes! I think we have the closest result of the day!

Well, its good to know the family votes counted. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 'Níl' Looks mighty - like it   'Níl'  Looks mighty - like it - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 13, 2008 6:03 pm

cactus flower wrote:
Ard-Taoiseach wrote:

Well, its good to know the family votes counted. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Yes indeed, imagine if we operated an electoral college, there'd be outrage! Both sides would claim the result invalid!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 'Níl' Looks mighty - like it   'Níl'  Looks mighty - like it - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 13, 2008 6:05 pm

Ard-Taoiseach wrote:
cactus flower wrote:
Ard-Taoiseach wrote:

Yes indeed, imagine if we operated an electoral college, there'd be outrage! Both sides would claim the result invalid!

Just like Dudley-on-the-Wold
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 'Níl' Looks mighty - like it   'Níl'  Looks mighty - like it - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 13, 2008 6:10 pm

Fianna Fáil's secondary retreat position is "these people won't be representing Ireland at the negotiation table" and "we don't know" according to B Lenihan and M. Cheanaféin. Delivered by text

Dick Perch on the box now spouting the same
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 'Níl' Looks mighty - like it   'Níl'  Looks mighty - like it - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

'Níl' Looks mighty - like it
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Machine Nation  :: Politics and Current News :: The Open Europe Forum-
Jump to: