Machine Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Machine Nation

Irish Politics Forum - Politics Technology Economics in Ireland - A Look Under The Nation's Bonnet

Devilish machinations come to naught --Milton

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  GalleryGallery  MACHINENATION.org  

(test poll) Have you seen a Troll today?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

(test poll) Have you seen a Troll today? Empty
PostSubject: (test poll) Have you seen a Troll today?   (test poll) Have you seen a Troll today? EmptyThu Jun 12, 2008 11:16 pm

Sorry, this is another test poll to see if I can establish a poll that guests can vote in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (test poll) Have you seen a Troll today?   (test poll) Have you seen a Troll today? EmptyMon Jun 16, 2008 10:35 pm

I have today. Trolls, trolls, trolls. Out, out, out! (repeat ad infernum)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (test poll) Have you seen a Troll today?   (test poll) Have you seen a Troll today? EmptyTue Jun 17, 2008 12:32 am

Yeah, theres a couple of active ones over on p.ie fighting WW2 again, and bringing in the war on terror while they are at. They've a worrying lack of historical knowledge though, even for trolls....
Back to top Go down
Ex
Fourth Master: Growth
Ex

Number of posts : 4226
Registration date : 2008-03-11

PostSubject: Re: (test poll) Have you seen a Troll today?   (test poll) Have you seen a Troll today? EmptyTue Jun 17, 2008 1:25 am

I saw a whole load of them in Northside shopping center.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (test poll) Have you seen a Troll today?   (test poll) Have you seen a Troll today? EmptyTue Jun 17, 2008 1:36 am

EvotingMachine0197 wrote:
I saw a whole load of them in Northside shopping center.
That was my local for a while. That and someplace over in Raheny near the firebrigade. Boorned ewt carz evrywere...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (test poll) Have you seen a Troll today?   (test poll) Have you seen a Troll today? EmptyTue Jun 17, 2008 1:49 am

I thought I saw one today going on about French people....?
Was that here?
Back to top Go down
Ex
Fourth Master: Growth
Ex

Number of posts : 4226
Registration date : 2008-03-11

PostSubject: Re: (test poll) Have you seen a Troll today?   (test poll) Have you seen a Troll today? EmptyTue Jun 17, 2008 1:56 am

AfricanDave wrote:
I thought I saw one today going on about French people....?
Was that here?

Yep, that was here. We tarred and feathered him. Then moved his post. Then Auditor went on a Troll seeking rampage.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (test poll) Have you seen a Troll today?   (test poll) Have you seen a Troll today? Empty

Back to top Go down

(test poll) Have you seen a Troll today?
Page 1 of 1