Machine Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Machine Nation

Irish Politics Forum - Politics Technology Economics in Ireland - A Look Under The Nation's Bonnet

Devilish machinations come to naught --Milton

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  GalleryGallery  MACHINENATION.org  

Do you enjoy answering surveys?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Do you enjoy answering surveys? Empty
PostSubject: Do you enjoy answering surveys?   Do you enjoy answering surveys? EmptyFri Jun 06, 2008 8:37 pm

I get the odd survey by telephone and find them a bit intrusive. They've often gotten my information through my bank or somewhere like that that should be private but as far as I remember I never signed up for anything so I wonder can I cancel the bank thing or something. When you tell them your family or yourself are working in media/marketing they feck off abruptly. Why is that?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you enjoy answering surveys?   Do you enjoy answering surveys? EmptyFri Jun 06, 2008 8:38 pm

Auditor #9 wrote:
When you tell them your family or yourself are working in media/marketing they feck off abruptly. Why is that?

Because it's too much like cannibalism.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you enjoy answering surveys?   Do you enjoy answering surveys? EmptyFri Jun 06, 2008 8:41 pm

Moved to Vibes and Scribes: Media
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you enjoy answering surveys?   Do you enjoy answering surveys? EmptyFri Jun 06, 2008 9:52 pm

I don't mind doing online surveys and I was a big fan of those product testing ones they do on Grafton Street. I was in college in Stephen's Green so I was always being paid a fiver to drink three types of cider or something, it's was great!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you enjoy answering surveys?   Do you enjoy answering surveys? Empty

Back to top Go down

Do you enjoy answering surveys?
Page 1 of 1