Machine Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Machine Nation

Irish Politics Forum - Politics Technology Economics in Ireland - A Look Under The Nation's Bonnet

Devilish machinations come to naught --Milton

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  GalleryGallery  MACHINENATION.org  

Project: The Lisbon Treaty for Dummies

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Project:  The Lisbon Treaty for Dummies - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Project: The Lisbon Treaty for Dummies   Project:  The Lisbon Treaty for Dummies - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 14, 2008 11:57 am

Edo wrote:
Its over girls and boys - thank God its over.............................................................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

*Edo finally spews* pale
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Project: The Lisbon Treaty for Dummies   Project:  The Lisbon Treaty for Dummies - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 14, 2008 7:37 pm

Auditor. I got a chance to view the early part of that clip. It seemed to show without argument that military spending was to rise to 6%. All this when there is no external threat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Project: The Lisbon Treaty for Dummies   Project:  The Lisbon Treaty for Dummies - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 15, 2008 1:10 am

youngdan wrote:
Auditor. I got a chance to view the early part of that clip. It seemed to show without argument that military spending was to rise to 6%. All this when there is no external threat.

There is, it's called Russia.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Project: The Lisbon Treaty for Dummies   Project:  The Lisbon Treaty for Dummies - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 15, 2008 1:12 am

Have the Reds a half-decent army at all though in fairness ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Project: The Lisbon Treaty for Dummies   Project:  The Lisbon Treaty for Dummies - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 15, 2008 1:20 am

Auditor #9 wrote:
Have the Reds a half-decent army at all though in fairness ?

They can screw us over with their oil and divide the house of Europe against itself. They are like Persia to us, the fissiparous Greeks. We fall to pieces and cut deals before the Russians.

In an ideal world, we'd reduce this Bear to a pliant, quivering mass.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Project: The Lisbon Treaty for Dummies   Project:  The Lisbon Treaty for Dummies - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 15, 2008 9:11 pm

I keep wondering, given we don't have oil, what "Energy Security " means. I expect the Russians are wondering, too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Project: The Lisbon Treaty for Dummies   Project:  The Lisbon Treaty for Dummies - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 16, 2008 4:05 am

I thought from all the happy talk here that Russia was a friend who are kindly pumping gas to keep everyone warm.
My opinion is that Russia will just annex the EU because what was being set up was a mirror image of the old Soviet Union. The bully tactics seen over the last few days have awakened more. While reading my book on Mao today it made reference to how the Chinese Constitution guaranteed, this, that and the other as well. The reality is about to be seen now
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Project: The Lisbon Treaty for Dummies   Project:  The Lisbon Treaty for Dummies - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Project: The Lisbon Treaty for Dummies
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2