Machine Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Machine Nation

Irish Politics Forum - Politics Technology Economics in Ireland - A Look Under The Nation's Bonnet

Devilish machinations come to naught --Milton

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  GalleryGallery  MACHINENATION.org  

***YAWN***

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ex
Fourth Master: Growth
Ex

Number of posts : 4226
Registration date : 2008-03-11

***YAWN*** - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ***YAWN***   ***YAWN*** - Page 2 EmptySat May 17, 2008 2:04 am

You out of bed yet Cookie ?

I just spent the last two hours taking the washing machine apart again. Twisted Evil

Never buy an Ariston. Ever Ever. They are total garbage.

And I know washing machines..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ***YAWN***   ***YAWN*** - Page 2 EmptySat May 17, 2008 2:09 am

Quote :
I just spent the last two hours taking the washing machine apart again. Twisted Evil

I bet you were one of those kids who had the lawnmower in bits on the gravel on the very day someone actually planned to use it.

My eyes are closing and I'm not keen to fall asleep with the laptop on my lap incase it falls off the bed or, as happened on Monday (but is unlikely to happen now) I fall asleep in the sun and end up with sizzled knees and a laptop shaped white patch on said lap. Embarassed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ***YAWN***   ***YAWN*** - Page 2 EmptySat May 17, 2008 2:09 am

No, I'm in bed now. I would read only I have no reading light anymore and I can't read without one.
Back to top Go down
Ex
Fourth Master: Growth
Ex

Number of posts : 4226
Registration date : 2008-03-11

PostSubject: Re: ***YAWN***   ***YAWN*** - Page 2 EmptySat May 17, 2008 2:25 am

Kate P wrote:
Quote :

I bet you were one of those kids who had the lawnmower in bits on the gravel on the very day someone actually planned to use it.

My eyes are closing and I'm not keen to fall asleep with the laptop on my lap incase it falls off the bed or, as happened on Monday (but is unlikely to happen now) I fall asleep in the sun and end up with sizzled knees and a laptop shaped white patch on said lap. Embarassed

Yep. I took everything apart. Even my Mams radio and the two record players we had. If it was takeable apartable - I took it apart.

Some stuff is factory sealed, welded or crimped - designed not to be taken apart. But i took that apart as well. Very Happy

It's amazing what you learn when you disassemble stuff !!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ***YAWN***   ***YAWN*** - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

***YAWN***
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Machine Nation  :: Welcome and Chat :: Chatter-
Jump to: