Machine Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Machine Nation

Irish Politics Forum - Politics Technology Economics in Ireland - A Look Under The Nation's Bonnet

Devilish machinations come to naught --Milton

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  GalleryGallery  MACHINENATION.org  

The Exams Thread

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

The Exams Thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Exams Thread   The Exams Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon May 12, 2008 8:05 pm

Well done Johnfás - sounds positive. Hope you get four out of four in the next one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Exams Thread   The Exams Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon May 12, 2008 8:19 pm

This thread is giving me the creeps Very Happy - too many nights spent cramming all night long in the past.

WARNING: Do Not Try to Read the Wife of Bath's Tale the night before an exam.

The one down five to go bit sounds good - you'll be off on your holiers in no time and then there's plenty of leisure time to be spent writing johnfás travel blog ah it'll be great..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Exams Thread   The Exams Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon May 12, 2008 8:33 pm

What exactly did you study Audi?

Where does the Chaucer come into all of this?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Exams Thread   The Exams Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed May 14, 2008 7:19 pm

Over another hurdle. Three out of Four questions went fine, one was a bit iffy but hopefully went OK - was alot of waffle in it. One third the way through now... time to dig out the Companies Acts for Friday.

The Exams Thread - Page 2 Jackson2901_12346a
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Exams Thread   The Exams Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed May 14, 2008 7:21 pm

Phew - you're making great progress, johnfás. Well done.

Though you must be just sweltering in your scarf and woolly jumper in this heat...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Exams Thread   The Exams Thread - Page 2 EmptyThu May 15, 2008 1:28 am

Kate P wrote:
Phew - you're making great progress, johnfás. Well done.

Though you must be just sweltering in your scarf and woolly jumper in this heat...

And fur.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Exams Thread   The Exams Thread - Page 2 EmptyFri May 16, 2008 7:22 pm

Company law went well today - hooray! cheers

3 down, 3 to go... just a hop, skip and a jump away!

The Exams Thread - Page 2 Edwards2
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Exams Thread   The Exams Thread - Page 2 EmptyFri May 16, 2008 7:24 pm

johnfás wrote:
Company law went well today - hooray! cheers

3 down, 3 to go... just a hop, skip and a jump away!

The Exams Thread - Page 2 Edwards2

Glad to hear you're doing well, I'll say a prayer that you'll have the success you deserve in the final three.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Exams Thread   The Exams Thread - Page 2 EmptyFri May 16, 2008 8:11 pm

Great stuff johnfás, head down,push on - nearly there !
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Exams Thread   The Exams Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon May 19, 2008 8:50 pm

Not so good today. Defamation came up so was fine, everything else was downhill from there. Oh well, just two more events left in the johnfás hextathalon

The Exams Thread - Page 2 022504
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Exams Thread   The Exams Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon May 19, 2008 8:55 pm

Over the bar! bounce
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Exams Thread   The Exams Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon May 19, 2008 10:48 pm

johnfás wrote:
Not so good today. Defamation came up so was fine, everything else was downhill from there. Oh well, just two more events left in the johnfás hextathalon

The Exams Thread - Page 2 022504

So you've hit a bit of a bump. Lots of great athletes do. I offered up a prayer at mass for you yesterday, I'll offer up another tomorrow, best of luck as you enter the final straits of the exams!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Exams Thread   The Exams Thread - Page 2 EmptyTue May 20, 2008 8:52 pm

Vaulted over the next pole. Was a tough exam - land law - but that was to be expected. It was the only exam in which we had to answer 5 in 3 hours, was 4 in the rest. Still onwards and upwards, just one left on Friday now, the podim is in sight.

The Exams Thread - Page 2 Sergei_bubka
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Exams Thread   The Exams Thread - Page 2 EmptyTue May 20, 2008 9:21 pm

bounce

One final leap !
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Exams Thread   The Exams Thread - Page 2 EmptySat May 24, 2008 5:55 pm

cheers

The Exams Thread - Page 2 Srb_finish_half
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Exams Thread   The Exams Thread - Page 2 EmptySat May 24, 2008 5:58 pm

Yeeeeeeehaaaaah !

Well done, johnfás.cheers

How's the head?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Exams Thread   The Exams Thread - Page 2 EmptySat May 24, 2008 10:49 pm

cactus flower wrote:

How's the head?

Don't even talk to me drunken
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Exams Thread   The Exams Thread - Page 2 EmptySat May 24, 2008 10:56 pm

I prescribe plenty of water, a little vitamin C and two minutes in the Decontamination Chamber. And on no account listen to the Eurovision Song Contest. Very Happy

How did the last one go? Or don't you want to think about it at this stage?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Exams Thread   The Exams Thread - Page 2 EmptyTue May 27, 2008 6:25 pm

Horay horay horay, my thesis is finished today! And only ten days overdue (oops!).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Exams Thread   The Exams Thread - Page 2 EmptyTue May 27, 2008 6:28 pm

Well done 905. Was that degree by thesis, or part of the degree? A big thing, either way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Exams Thread   The Exams Thread - Page 2 EmptyTue May 27, 2008 6:42 pm

It was part of a degree, not a huge deal really. But it kind of sums up the degree.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Exams Thread   The Exams Thread - Page 2 EmptyTue May 27, 2008 6:55 pm

Anything over 1,000 words is a big deal to me. Its brilliant to finish.

I finished an M.Phil last year and am not sure if to go to graduation in September. Is it a bit lame for poor old pgrads to turn up do you think? Usually with kids dogs and grannies in tow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Exams Thread   The Exams Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed May 28, 2008 12:45 pm

cactus flower wrote:
Anything over 1,000 words is a big deal to me. Its brilliant to finish.

I finished an M.Phil last year and am not sure if to go to graduation in September. Is it a bit lame for poor old pgrads to turn up do you think? Usually with kids dogs and grannies in tow.
Can't say, I've never been.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Exams Thread   The Exams Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed May 28, 2008 7:27 pm

Of course you should go to your graduation, great day out! I had my first one last December and I'll have another one this November. I thought I was going to be underwhelmed by what DIT would put on for my second one, given that they are so fragmented around the city. I was happy to find out that they do them in St Patrick's Cathedral though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Exams Thread   The Exams Thread - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Exams Thread
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2