Machine Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Machine Nation

Irish Politics Forum - Politics Technology Economics in Ireland - A Look Under The Nation's Bonnet

Devilish machinations come to naught --Milton

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  GalleryGallery  MACHINENATION.org  

Publicising Machine Nation

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage

Publicising Machine Nation - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Publicising Machine Nation   Publicising Machine Nation - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 2:33 pm

Cheers cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Publicising Machine Nation   Publicising Machine Nation - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 2:36 pm

Kate P wrote:
I see you've hit 5,072 posts Cactus - I missed the party on the 5,000 but congratulations.

Thanks Kate P - I see that the site is approaching 30,000. I guess that Ard-Taoiseach will be flexing his fingers and oiling his mouse ( x that sounds odd) to hit the mark.

Should we have a little speed post night to see us over the line, or take it sedately?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Publicising Machine Nation   Publicising Machine Nation - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 2:40 pm

cactus flower wrote:
Kate P wrote:
I see you've hit 5,072 posts Cactus - I missed the party on the 5,000 but congratulations.

Thanks Kate P - I see that the site is approaching 30,000. I guess that Ard-Taoiseach will be flexing his fingers and oiling his mouse ( x that sounds odd) to hit the mark.

Should we have a little speed post night to see us over the line, or take it sedately?

Congratulations cactus - do you want a sup of my pint? A sup of beer is always nice just before the dinner. Are your *hic* ranks annoying ye yet ?? I think that during this thousand I might put in some details of how many calories there is in stuff and how much energy gets used by things - those kind of *burp* numbers and figures...

Publicising Machine Nation - Page 4 Donebe12

At 8000 you will become Mrs. Gren drunken
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Publicising Machine Nation   Publicising Machine Nation - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 3:00 pm

Or is it 9000 scratch

Publicising Machine Nation - Page 4 Donebe13

*burrp*
Back to top Go down
Ex
Fourth Master: Growth
Ex

Number of posts : 4226
Registration date : 2008-03-11

PostSubject: Re: Publicising Machine Nation   Publicising Machine Nation - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 3:03 pm

Very Happy Call an ambulance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Publicising Machine Nation   Publicising Machine Nation - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 3:06 pm

Jush one lash sup after this
Publicising Machine Nation - Page 4 Donebe14
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Publicising Machine Nation   Publicising Machine Nation - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 3:09 pm

cactus flower wrote:
Kate P wrote:

Many congrats there Cactus Flower. You are machine nation's machine par excellance.

Am I reading too much into the your last question or is that just my juvenile mind?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Publicising Machine Nation   Publicising Machine Nation - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 3:10 pm

Ard-Taoiseach wrote:
Auditor #9 wrote:

Edit
Ard Taoiseach has come around with a nice winter passtime too - advertise covertly on boards and get some nice people posting here. Is there a law against that? A lot of forums have rules where you're not allowed to post details of another forum on theirs which is a bit nutty. It's like M. Night. Shymalan's The Village.

PMs are private, so they don't know what's in them. We can deny everything if it becomes an issue since they can't prove it. If they have documentary proof, we can call it fabrication and they have no means with which to defend that.

Anyways, if we're selective and coherent in our approach, we shouldn't rouse the ogres that pass for Mods over there.

What makes you think PMs are private?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Publicising Machine Nation   Publicising Machine Nation - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 3:32 pm

Publicising Machine Nation - Page 4 Donebe15
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Publicising Machine Nation   Publicising Machine Nation - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 16, 2008 4:45 pm

Do you think we'll ever be on this lisht? Or do we want to permanently wage a guerilla war on the media sensibilities of the country and remain in the shadows like CLR and Indymedia Very Happy

http://awards.ie/webawards/2008/09/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Publicising Machine Nation   Publicising Machine Nation - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 16, 2008 4:57 pm

Publicising Machine Nation - Page 4 Man-in10
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Publicising Machine Nation   Publicising Machine Nation - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 16, 2008 5:55 pm

Auditor #9 wrote:
Do you think we'll ever be on this lisht? Or do we want to permanently wage a guerilla war on the media sensibilities of the country and remain in the shadows like CLR and Indymedia Very Happy

http://awards.ie/webawards/2008/09/

We've missed this year, so I'm going to vote for the Pin....next year tho'... Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Publicising Machine Nation   Publicising Machine Nation - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Publicising Machine Nation
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4