Machine Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Machine Nation

Irish Politics Forum - Politics Technology Economics in Ireland - A Look Under The Nation's Bonnet

Devilish machinations come to naught --Milton

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  GalleryGallery  MACHINENATION.org  

The Verandah

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

The Verandah - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Verandah   The Verandah - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 16, 2008 6:51 am

Squire, if you're workin for their tourist board they're not paying you enough.

I'm going next summer .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Verandah   The Verandah - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 16, 2008 11:26 am

SeathrúnCeitinn wrote:

I'm going next summer .

It will brighten up the winter planning it. I just love Switzerland and the Alps generally. Mountain trekking and alpine flowers, good healthy stuff.

I also have a passion for the eccentricity of India.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Verandah   The Verandah - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 16, 2008 12:35 pm

Squire wrote:
SeathrúnCeitinn wrote:

I'm going next summer .

It will brighten up the winter planning it. I just love Switzerland and the Alps generally. Mountain trekking and alpine flowers, good healthy stuff.

I also have a passion for the eccentricity of India.

Good taste, Squire. Nice day here today, by the way. Sunny and 23 degrees so far.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Verandah   The Verandah - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 24, 2008 12:54 am

The Verandah - Page 2 Img_8270-1

Some home made lemonade for those people who have been working up a sweat on the site tonight Surprised
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Verandah   The Verandah - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 24, 2008 12:57 am

I haven't been working up a sweat but I do absolutely love home made lemonade! In fact it is one of my favourite things! Yummy!

I've just watched 5 out of the 6 dvds of the first season of the West Wing - well over the last few days. Does anybody watch it? I never had, don't watch that much tv to be honest, but I borrowed a season of it last week. Quite good.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Verandah   The Verandah - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 24, 2008 1:06 am

johnfás wrote:
I haven't been working up a sweat but I do absolutely love home made lemonade! In fact it is one of my favourite things! Yummy!

I've just watched 5 out of the 6 dvds of the first season of the West Wing - well over the last few days. Does anybody watch it? I never had, don't watch that much tv to be honest, but I borrowed a season of it last week. Quite good.
I bought it a while back and intend to watch it at some stage aliright. It's got good and relevant atmosphere to the Election in a few months. Did yo get an election buzz from it ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Verandah   The Verandah - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 24, 2008 1:12 am

I do actually and there are lots of funny things that you notice which you aren't necessarily meant to because of the time at which you are watching it. They're talking about the financial markets in one and there I am feeling I'm really there!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Verandah   The Verandah - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Verandah
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2