Machine Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Machine Nation

Irish Politics Forum - Politics Technology Economics in Ireland - A Look Under The Nation's Bonnet

Devilish machinations come to naught --Milton

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  GalleryGallery  MACHINENATION.org  

Questions and Answers - Heckle Here

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage

Questions and Answers - Heckle Here - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Questions and Answers - Heckle Here   Questions and Answers - Heckle Here - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 3:00 am

coc wrote:
This country is run by a despicable shower of bastards. There is no other way of looking at it.
There's a mighty judgement coming to them I hope.

It's time to continue with the Whale story I'd say - a series of savage barbaric tribes fighting over and feeding on a wealthy bounty that luckily appeared by accident on their shores. They lower themselves to depths of indignity and depravity so they can parade a stupid trophy.

Be no harm if half of them ended up eating each other ..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Answers - Heckle Here   Questions and Answers - Heckle Here - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 1:41 am

Leo
Willy
Eddie
Pat
Some chick
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Answers - Heckle Here   Questions and Answers - Heckle Here - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 1:42 am

Auditor #9 wrote:

Some chick

Yay or nay?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Answers - Heckle Here   Questions and Answers - Heckle Here - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 1:44 am

johnfás wrote:
Auditor #9 wrote:

Some chick

Yay or nay?
Sorry I didn't get her name. Don't know what you mean there.

So far Willy is winning.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Answers - Heckle Here   Questions and Answers - Heckle Here - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 1:50 am

Eddie gave out to Leo and Willy - fair play.

Pat is going mental about the taxpayer footing the bill for everything. Too right.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Answers - Heckle Here   Questions and Answers - Heckle Here - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 1:54 am

Will Willy address the ESB rises in pay - the 'Golden Circle' boys ???

Wil he f&&&
Back to top Go down
Ex
Fourth Master: Growth
Ex

Number of posts : 4226
Registration date : 2008-03-11

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Answers - Heckle Here   Questions and Answers - Heckle Here - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 1:55 am

Fairly star studded panel tonight. The Biddie Hobbs too.

Yer man in the audience just mentioned the ESB ...

So are we 24 Billion short now already ??
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Answers - Heckle Here   Questions and Answers - Heckle Here - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 1:56 am

Ah sure it will be 48 in the morning.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Answers - Heckle Here   Questions and Answers - Heckle Here - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 1:59 am

If there was an ESB strike I'd nearly enjoy it - candles, solar, petorl generator, gas, stove ... sorted.
Back to top Go down
Ex
Ex

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Answers - Heckle Here   Questions and Answers - Heckle Here - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 2:00 am

Leo called the social partnership talks a Pantomime. I agree. It is a Panto. And I'm sick looking at David Begg on the telly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Answers - Heckle Here   Questions and Answers - Heckle Here - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 2:00 am

Leo always performs well on such panels.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Answers - Heckle Here   Questions and Answers - Heckle Here - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 2:02 am

EvotingMachine0197 wrote:
Leo called the social partnership talks a Pantomime. I agree. It is a Panto. And I'm sick looking at David Begg on the telly.

The New Patriots - Turlough and David

Questions and Answers - Heckle Here - Page 6 Ibecictu
Back to top Go down
Ex
Ex

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Answers - Heckle Here   Questions and Answers - Heckle Here - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 2:02 am

Jaaaze. Naaaavaaan Man.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Answers - Heckle Here   Questions and Answers - Heckle Here - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 2:03 am

Was about to write the same myself. Nothing better than a man from naaaaaaavan.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Answers - Heckle Here   Questions and Answers - Heckle Here - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 2:06 am

Willy: "You will get Leadership tomorrow"

Is the Dáil on tomorrow?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Answers - Heckle Here   Questions and Answers - Heckle Here - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 2:08 am

Willie has been talking about us getting leadership in the future and the Government will (future tense) take a grip of the finances. This is bollox. Why hasn't the Government shown leaderhip or taken a grip already?
Back to top Go down
Ex
Ex

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Answers - Heckle Here   Questions and Answers - Heckle Here - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 2:10 am

Auditor #9 wrote:
EvotingMachine0197 wrote:

The New Patriots - Turlough and David

Questions and Answers - Heckle Here - Page 6 Ibecictu

Tweedle dum and tweedle Dee.
Neither represent me.
I will check with the NDP
But it looks like I go swingee.

I noticed Willy saying 'will' alright.
The words of a man dying to get out of studio.

I think willy's nose is getting longer ...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Answers - Heckle Here   Questions and Answers - Heckle Here - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 2:11 am

johnfás wrote:
Willie has been talking about us getting leadership in the future and the Government will (future tense) take a grip of the finances. This is bollox. Why hasn't the Government shown leaderhip or taken a grip already?

I heard that too - have they finally admitted to procrastinating way too much ?

The ESB have to be fucked out along with the government and the banks - everyone's getting looted, if I was drinking I'd be throwing a bottle of wine at the telly now

Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Answers - Heckle Here   Questions and Answers - Heckle Here - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 2:13 am

The Troubles is on now - 12k for victims of the Troubles?

Can we sue FF for economic terrorism in about 13 years time?
Back to top Go down
Ex
Ex

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Answers - Heckle Here   Questions and Answers - Heckle Here - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 2:14 am

Auditor #9 wrote:
johnfás wrote:

I heard that too - have they finally admitted to procrastinating way too much ?

The ESB have to be fucked out along with the government and the banks - everyone's getting looted, if I was drinking I'd be throwing a bottle of wine at the telly now

Evil or Very Mad

How are the sales figures for tellies these days. Good I'd say. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Answers - Heckle Here   Questions and Answers - Heckle Here - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 2:19 am

Yeah your man on the Pin OPen Window threw his boot at Miriam o'Callaghan last week.

Who does John Bowman vote for does anyone know? He's a bloody PD I'd say.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Answers - Heckle Here   Questions and Answers - Heckle Here - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 2:19 am

Auditor #9 wrote:
Willy: "You will get Leadership tomorrow"

Is the Dáil on tomorrow?

Why does this worry me?? Hmmm; we might be looking back to to the halcyon days of procrastination by...ohh, tomorrow night. affraid
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Answers - Heckle Here   Questions and Answers - Heckle Here - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 2:21 am

I would hazard a guess that he votes for Fine Gael or perhaps Labour. He is an expert on Devalera but I don't think he's a Fianna Failer.

There's alot of Fianna Failers in there though. I'd guess Miriam is considering her brother ran for them in the last GE and of course Tubridy is a nephew of a former FF minister and the cousin of a current junior minister (Barry Andrews).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Answers - Heckle Here   Questions and Answers - Heckle Here - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 2:30 am

Is it easier to get a job if your in the GAAAA and in Fianna Fail too AND go to Mass?

Eddie on the Greens and the eventual up-swing

Pity he didn't know that the ESB have put our scrota in a collective vice as regards fossil fuel ESB = Ever So Bolloxed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Answers - Heckle Here   Questions and Answers - Heckle Here - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 2:32 am

What's the social scene for getting jobs at Mass like? I have no idea.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Answers - Heckle Here   Questions and Answers - Heckle Here - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Questions and Answers - Heckle Here
Page 6 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next