Machine Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Machine Nation

Irish Politics Forum - Politics Technology Economics in Ireland - A Look Under The Nation's Bonnet

Devilish machinations come to naught --Milton

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  GalleryGallery  MACHINENATION.org  

Questions and Answers - Heckle Here

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage

Questions and Answers - Heckle Here Empty
PostSubject: Questions and Answers - Heckle Here   Questions and Answers - Heckle Here EmptyTue Apr 29, 2008 1:01 am

Q and A is on - anyone want to heckle? Mad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Answers - Heckle Here   Questions and Answers - Heckle Here EmptyTue Apr 29, 2008 1:03 am

Yikes, is it Monday again?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Answers - Heckle Here   Questions and Answers - Heckle Here EmptyTue Apr 29, 2008 1:03 am

Kate P wrote:
Yikes, is it Monday again?

You poor child, I bet you'll be glad when the LC is over.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Answers - Heckle Here   Questions and Answers - Heckle Here EmptyTue Apr 29, 2008 1:06 am

To my amazement, a sensible discussion on under age sex

- No criminalisation of 16 year old boys seduced by their 15 year old girlfriends
- No excuses for 40 year olds having sex with 13 year olds.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Answers - Heckle Here   Questions and Answers - Heckle Here EmptyTue Apr 29, 2008 1:07 am

Joe Higgins - pointing out that our Health spending is low low low according to OECD report.

We have no beds say the OECD.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Answers - Heckle Here   Questions and Answers - Heckle Here EmptyTue Apr 29, 2008 1:12 am

Did you see the dirty rotten smirk on Martin's face when Bowman pointed it out to him that there are so many quangos for such a small population .. Mad

Should this not be in the National Politics or media ? Mad

Alan Shatter Mad
Back to top Go down
Ex
Fourth Master: Growth
Ex

Number of posts : 4226
Registration date : 2008-03-11

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Answers - Heckle Here   Questions and Answers - Heckle Here EmptyTue Apr 29, 2008 1:46 am

Willie O' Dea was shite as usual.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Answers - Heckle Here   Questions and Answers - Heckle Here EmptyTue Apr 29, 2008 1:50 am

EvotingMachine0197 wrote:

Jaysus - was he on?
Back to top Go down
Ex
Fourth Master: Growth
Ex

Number of posts : 4226

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Answers - Heckle Here   Questions and Answers - Heckle Here EmptyTue Apr 29, 2008 1:56 am

cactus flower wrote:
EvotingMachine0197 wrote:

Jaysus - was he on?

No idea Cactus. I didn't see it.

But Auditor wanted some heckle...

Anyway, jetzt gehe ich zu Bett, weil ich bin zehr mude, und morgen muss ich der Yoke tinkle.

GruSS.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Answers - Heckle Here   Questions and Answers - Heckle Here EmptyTue Apr 29, 2008 1:57 am

Gruss Gott! Schlaf Gut! Sleep
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Answers - Heckle Here   Questions and Answers - Heckle Here EmptyTue Apr 29, 2008 1:59 am

viel spaß! Guten nacht
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Answers - Heckle Here   Questions and Answers - Heckle Here EmptyTue Apr 29, 2008 2:01 am

Ich schicke dich nach Buxtehude
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Answers - Heckle Here   Questions and Answers - Heckle Here EmptyTue Apr 29, 2008 5:53 pm

certain schools have so many more specials needs students than others cos they have good reputation for them, do we believe that?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Answers - Heckle Here   Questions and Answers - Heckle Here EmptyTue Apr 29, 2008 6:00 pm

There was a teacher trying to say something at the end who was cut off. They always cut people off who have an explanation for the question.

She was saying that in order to get a Special Needs Teaching post/assistants and facilites for special ed. the Dept of Ed require that there are several special needs pupils in the school - they will not fund for one or two.
So if you have a special needs child and you want him or her to have proper teaching you have to send them to a school with more special needs children.
Answer is to provide funding even if there is only one child. After a short while everything would even out. But you would have to be prepared to move the teachers too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Answers - Heckle Here   Questions and Answers - Heckle Here EmptyTue May 13, 2008 12:41 am

Look at the shtate of Fintan O'Tooles tie albino

(he's my hero I love you )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Answers - Heckle Here   Questions and Answers - Heckle Here EmptyTue May 13, 2008 12:43 am

Auditor #9 wrote:

(he's my hero I love you )

Communist. Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Answers - Heckle Here   Questions and Answers - Heckle Here EmptyTue May 13, 2008 1:30 am

I was once in the audience, placed as a "buffer" between Labour and the PDs.
Never have my political position been more apt. The pro business social liberal that I am!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Answers - Heckle Here   Questions and Answers - Heckle Here EmptyTue May 13, 2008 1:34 am

Pat Carey was his usual inspiring self anyway.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Answers - Heckle Here   Questions and Answers - Heckle Here EmptyTue May 13, 2008 1:37 am

Am asked to be in the audience nearly twice a month by the partee - thats the downside living 15 minutes away from Montrose.

Havent done it yet - and not for all the tea in China will I*

(Well unless Declan Ganley comes on - I've so many questions to ask that guy!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Answers - Heckle Here   Questions and Answers - Heckle Here EmptyTue May 13, 2008 1:43 am

Edo wrote:
Am asked to be in the audience nearly twice a month by the partee - thats the downside living 15 minutes away from Montrose.

What party are you a member of, Edo?

Even though I usually end up watching it I really hate Q&A. And exactly for the reason you're asked to attend. Too many party hacks in the audience asking leading questions to make "their" people look good.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Answers - Heckle Here   Questions and Answers - Heckle Here EmptyTue May 13, 2008 1:45 am

cookiemonster wrote:
Edo wrote:

What party are you a member of, Edo?

Even though I usually end up watching it I really hate Q&A. And exactly for the reason you're asked to attend. Too many party hacks in the audience asking leading questions to make "their" people look good.

The Fine Girl Party for my sins (I must have been an SS Stormtrooper in a previous life)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Answers - Heckle Here   Questions and Answers - Heckle Here EmptyTue May 13, 2008 2:10 am

Ah jasis! (puts Edo on ignore).

I would have thought you were a green. Everybody seems to be a green here! lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Answers - Heckle Here   Questions and Answers - Heckle Here EmptyTue May 13, 2008 2:23 am

cookiemonster wrote:
Ah jasis! (puts Edo on ignore).

I would have thought you were a green. Everybody seems to be a green here! lol

Heh heh - no worries -Im not religious about it or anything - kind of got involved by accident and stuck around -met some interesting people and some complete fruitcakes as in every political party or grouping.

Anyway - all bets will be off come next november - Im dusting down the rucksack and the CV - its time to go travelling again - Im going back on the rails - Dublin to Delhi via Moscow, Tokyo and Samarkand and as many locations as I can fit in between for 6-12 months or so.
Back to top Go down
AuditorGeneral
Blastocyst
AuditorGeneral

Number of posts : 107

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Answers - Heckle Here   Questions and Answers - Heckle Here EmptyTue May 13, 2008 10:34 am

Edo for a travel BLOG Edo for a travel BLOG Edo fo
Back to top Go down
https://machinenation.forumakers.com

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Answers - Heckle Here   Questions and Answers - Heckle Here EmptyTue May 13, 2008 10:40 am

i have to so im continuously impressed by fintan o'toole i know its not cool,

his comment the trade being crap for everyone farmers north and south (world) was great who was the guy at the other end of the panel?

although he did go a bit on about what he personally heard from another lady about dealing with catastrophic monsoons.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Answers - Heckle Here   Questions and Answers - Heckle Here Empty

Back to top Go down

Questions and Answers - Heckle Here
Page 1 of 12Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next