Machine Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Machine Nation

Irish Politics Forum - Politics Technology Economics in Ireland - A Look Under The Nation's Bonnet

Devilish machinations come to naught --Milton

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  GalleryGallery  MACHINENATION.org  

Can anyone play a piano ?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage

Can anyone play a piano ? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can anyone play a piano ?   Can anyone play a piano ? - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 14, 2008 11:09 pm

EvotingMachine0197 wrote:
We did exam this morning. Preliminary. Could have been better. Will be lucky to get 70% I think. Messed up one piece completely. Theory went well though..
Smile

70% is a first, eVm. When are you going to start posting youtube's ? I want to hear you playing please.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone play a piano ?   Can anyone play a piano ? - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 15, 2008 3:48 am

Absolutely!

EVM, you're a star, as is your daughter undoubtedly, of course. I keep eyeing the bookcase area, thinking how perfect a piano would fit there! ah well, in the next house, hopefully when this current crap passes ...( goes looking for Johnfas' spare Euros!) ...
Back to top Go down
Ex
Fourth Master: Growth
Ex

Number of posts : 4226
Registration date : 2008-03-11

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone play a piano ?   Can anyone play a piano ? - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 15, 2008 4:07 am

Atticus wrote:
Absolutely!

EVM, you're a star, as is your daughter undoubtedly, of course. I keep eyeing the bookcase area, thinking how perfect a piano would fit there! ah well, in the next house, hopefully when this current crap passes ...( goes looking for Johnfas' spare Euros!) ...

Kind words Atticus. Sincere thanks for that. I'm a bit of a disaster at playing piano at the moment. I like trying though.

I can loan you a measuring tape to size up that piano.

Good to hear from you Atticus.
Back to top Go down
Ex
Fourth Master: Growth
Ex

Number of posts : 4226
Registration date : 2008-03-11

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone play a piano ?   Can anyone play a piano ? - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 29, 2008 5:42 pm

cheers
WOO HOO.

90% - Distinction.

They must have marked it very easy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone play a piano ?   Can anyone play a piano ? - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 29, 2008 5:59 pm

EvotingMachine0197 wrote:
cheers
WOO HOO.

90% - Distinction.

They must have marked it very easy.

Well done EvotingMachine0197. Never doubted you for a moment. cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone play a piano ?   Can anyone play a piano ? - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 29, 2008 6:32 pm

Hallelujah ! It goes like this - the fourth, the fifth, the minor fall, the major lift
The baffled King composing Hallelujah ...

Hallelujah