Machine Nation

Irish Politics Forum - Politics Technology Economics in Ireland - A Look Under The Nation's Bonnet

Devilish machinations come to naught --Milton

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  GalleryGallery  MACHINENATION.org  

Share | 

I'll have McGuirk please with My Rashers and Egg

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: I'll have McGuirk please with My Rashers and Egg   Wed Apr 30, 2008 11:52 am

Just what I was thinking, cf.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'll have McGuirk please with My Rashers and Egg   Wed Apr 30, 2008 12:09 pm

Oh gosh, I thought this was well known. Emm, at that debate the other night it was one of the things bugging Naoise. I can't say why it bothered him, other than he must have been concerned that the EU would fall apart at the first sign of trouble. I thought it rather odd that a group devoted to liberty would want to restrict the freedom of members to leave. I dopn't really know anything else about the matter.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'll have McGuirk please with My Rashers and Egg   Wed Apr 30, 2008 12:33 pm

905 wrote:
Oh gosh, I thought this was well known. Emm, at that debate the other night it was one of the things bugging Naoise. I can't say why it bothered him, other than he must have been concerned that the EU would fall apart at the first sign of trouble. I thought it rather odd that a group devoted to liberty would want to restrict the freedom of members to leave. I dopn't really know anything else about the matter.

Because ven Herr Ganley ist der gloroiuoious leeder of der Vest, der vill be no neet vor a leefing mechanism, zo it iz clearly a travesty!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'll have McGuirk please with My Rashers and Egg   

Back to top Go down

I'll have McGuirk please with My Rashers and Egg
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Machine Nation  :: Politics and Current News :: The Open Europe Forum-
Jump to: