Machine Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Machine Nation

Irish Politics Forum - Politics Technology Economics in Ireland - A Look Under The Nation's Bonnet

Devilish machinations come to naught --Milton

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  GalleryGallery  MACHINENATION.org  

Charlton Heston: RIP

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Charlton Heston: RIP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charlton Heston: RIP   Charlton Heston: RIP - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 29, 2008 6:42 pm

The dead man would not be so charitable I think. The strong have killed the weak throughout history. That is human nature. Thugs when met with a soft approach just love it. They will hurt and kill without remorse. I have read that a sociopath has no empathy. That is exactly right. This thug did not care what hurt his headbutt was likely to cause. I would hang and stone him till I ran out of rock and rope.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Charlton Heston: RIP   Charlton Heston: RIP - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 29, 2008 6:48 pm

You know, you can come up with as many inventive ways of dispensing with the man as you want - it doesn't do anything to improve society and it doesn't deal with the causes of the behaviour.

It might make you feel better, but it's not going to solve the problems.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Charlton Heston: RIP   Charlton Heston: RIP - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 29, 2008 6:58 pm

I would be open to discussion on ways to allieviate the situation before a murder but once a murder has been committed then the guilty party deserves nothing. The mistake is where a man can get 3 years for stealing 5000 Euros and 4 years for killing. When these people think they know that for a murder they get short time and street respect and fear.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Charlton Heston: RIP   Charlton Heston: RIP - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 29, 2008 7:03 pm

The fault is not with the man that he gets only 4 years - but with the legislation or sentencing regulations.

Hanging and stoning a man can't be undone. You can't blame him for his sentence.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Charlton Heston: RIP   Charlton Heston: RIP - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 29, 2008 9:09 pm

He is thrilled with his sentence. Over here recently some judge was lenient with a thug who chopped up his mother into pieces. He went to Washington state and killed a young couple. This case had a negative effect on Romney's presidential run as he appointed the loonie tune judge.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Charlton Heston: RIP   Charlton Heston: RIP - Page 2 EmptyThu May 01, 2008 7:31 am

Too bad there was not someone there to blow his balls off and his brains out with just 1 shot.

ah yes credibilty

moore didn't come from money like gore
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Charlton Heston: RIP   Charlton Heston: RIP - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Charlton Heston: RIP
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Machine Nation  :: History :: An Reilig-
Jump to: