Machine Nation

Irish Politics Forum - Politics Technology Economics in Ireland - A Look Under The Nation's Bonnet

Devilish machinations come to naught --Milton

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  GalleryGallery  MACHINENATION.org  

Share | 

If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   Wed Nov 26, 2008 11:28 pm

Auditor #9 wrote:
Ard-Taoiseach wrote:
bounce Let's keep the chat going!

youngdan never comes in here to drink a pint - he could always come in here and tell us where he was over the last while.

Come on youngdan, own up ! Did you go to Chicago to congratulate Obama.

I'd say he did.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   Wed Nov 26, 2008 11:39 pm

*Storms off in a violent huff*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   Wed Nov 26, 2008 11:42 pm

Ard-Taoiseach wrote:

Ya left a half pint of lager next to the jukebox

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   Thu Nov 27, 2008 12:13 am

Auditor #9 wrote:
Ard-Taoiseach wrote:

Ya left a half pint of lager next to the jukebox

I empathise with those sentiments.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   Thu Nov 27, 2008 12:26 am

Have you ever seen Trainspotting Ard Taoiseach ? It was out when you were only a small chissler and is full of cursing, violence, sects, pubs, drugs and house music.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   Thu Nov 27, 2008 12:28 am

I never thought trainspotting was very good but then again I only watched it once (probably illegally) at around the age of 14 so maybe that had something to do with it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   Thu Nov 27, 2008 12:40 am

johnfás wrote:
I never thought trainspotting was very good but then again I only watched it once (probably illegally) at around the age of 14 so maybe that had something to do with it.

Well it's a classic ! "Choose life ... "

It's very grim though and a bit depressing but I'm sure it's mild in comparison to the stuff that goes on in real life at times. You should watch it again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   Thu Nov 27, 2008 2:29 am

Has anyone seen Requiem for a Dream? I haven't seen Trainspotting but I understand it's the same principle (drugs fucking up people's lives) and is very very disturbing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   Mon Dec 01, 2008 2:30 am

Drink, anyone ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   Mon Dec 01, 2008 2:36 am

evercloserunion wrote:
Has anyone seen Requiem for a Dream? I haven't seen Trainspotting but I understand it's the same principle (drugs fucking up people's lives) and is very very disturbing.

Yeah that's a bleak one too. Jennifer Connolly going down the tubes. There's another one, Christine F - supposed to be really bleak too.

How the hell do people get into the white powder in the first place with all the bad publicity it rightfully gets ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   Mon Dec 01, 2008 8:49 pm

Jaysus Audi you watch some depressing stuff.

I think there are a few of those jars of Guinness left for anyone who wants one.

I've got to go and lock up the chickens for the night. Must get a look at that moon too. Like a Star @ heaven

Cheers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   Tue Dec 02, 2008 9:05 pm

A round of toxic slime on the ocasion of TA getting the 50 thousandth post .. before the Sibín Reoite closes its doors (40th page Crying or Very sad )

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   Tue Dec 02, 2008 9:08 pm

It looks like those Blue WKD drinks that girly-boys drink when they are pretending to look hard, which I suppose is a form of toxic slime...

A bottle of Bishop's Finger and a Black Bush chaser will do me grand...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   Tue Dec 02, 2008 9:15 pm

I had a look in the toilet (there's no cellar) but there's no black bush, sorry.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   Tue Dec 02, 2008 9:17 pm

Thanks for looking, anyway. I'll stick to the Domestos, so...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   Tue Dec 02, 2008 9:20 pm

I'll just put a DVD on the plasma ...

-------
Suite à un grand nombre de réponses, ce sujet a été automatiquement divisé. Vous pouvez retrouver la suite de ce sujet ici :
http://machinenation.forumakers.com/viewtopic.forum?t=1654
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   

Back to top Go down

If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Machine Nation  :: Welcome and Chat :: Places-
Jump to: