Machine Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Machine Nation

Irish Politics Forum - Politics Technology Economics in Ireland - A Look Under The Nation's Bonnet

Devilish machinations come to naught --Milton

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  GalleryGallery  MACHINENATION.org  

If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 16, 2008 2:07 am

I was at the real Ice Hotel in northern Sweden 3 years ago. We slept on ice beds on top of reindeer skins. Ice glasses in the Ice bar. The reindeer were nice rendeer
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 16, 2008 2:08 am

Auditor #9 wrote:
I really feel I can move good tonight despite the gout

I can't get the chillin sounds to work. ..

If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 4 281663

Hit LISTEN, top left hand corner and then choose (probably) Windows Media Player, right hand side)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 16, 2008 2:09 am

cactus flower wrote:
I was at the real Ice Hotel in northern Sweden 3 years ago. We slept on ice beds on top of reindeer skins. Ice glasses in the Ice bar. The reindeer were nice rendeer

Question, did they have radiators?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 16, 2008 2:10 am

Riadach, if you cant get to a steam room, a bowl of water with a towel over your head will do it - but dont scald the tip of your nose. Every few days for about 10 minutes. (Warning: this is unqualified and reckless medical advice: consult your GP etc.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 16, 2008 2:12 am

cactus flower wrote:
Riadach, if you cant get to a steam room, a bowl of water with a towel over your head will do it - but dont scald the tip of your nose. Every few days for about 10 minutes. (Warning: this is unqualified and reckless medical advice: consult your GP etc.)

I prefer the steroids to be honest. :)Anyway, still have to rid myself of the infection.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 16, 2008 2:13 am

riadach wrote:
cactus flower wrote:
I was at an Ice Hotel in northern Sweden 3 years ago. We slept on ice beds on top of reindeer skins. Ice glasses in the Ice bar. The reindeer were nice rendeer

Answer: no. They had a warm timber built place to get into your jammies, and then we hopped into our sleeping bags on top of the ice beds. In the morning they came around officially to give us hot erdberryjuice, but i reckon really to see if everyone was still alive.

Then a run across the snow and a great sauna.

Last edited by cactus flower on Fri Apr 18, 2008 3:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 16, 2008 2:15 am

cactus flower wrote:
riadach wrote:
cactus flower wrote:

Answer: no. They had a warm timber built place to get into your jammies, and then we hopped into our sleeping bags on top of the ice beds. In the morning they came around officially to give us hot erdberryjuice, but i reckon really to see if everyone was still alive.

Then a run across the snow and a great sauna.

How do you not get pneumonia?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 16, 2008 2:20 am

No - very envigorating. It was a very beautiful place. only light for 3 hours a day, northern lights at night. We went reindeer sleigh racing one night in the dark. As reindeer are wild animals, not like horses at all, that was very different - loved it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 16, 2008 2:25 am

cactus flower wrote:
If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 4 1406161310_72caebe7bf

I'm having just one more before I go to bed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 18, 2008 3:02 am

cactus flower wrote:
cactus flower wrote:

Any one for one last whisky soda?If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 4 1406161310_72caebe7bf

I'm having just one more before I go to bed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 18, 2008 6:54 pm

Two of these and the day's worth of woe and strife will be behind me:

If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 4 Drink_tallrocks
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 18, 2008 10:49 pm

Ard-Taoiseach wrote:
Two of these and the day's worth of woe and strife will be behind me:

If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 4 Drink_tallrocks

Aah, everything is great now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2008 1:13 am

Is it ok to smoke in here.........?

If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 4 Kemuri10

Yoh Cactus when you're at the bar will ye get us a brandy and goat's milk?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2008 1:17 am

If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 4 BrandyMilkPunch_72

Well deserved SeathrúnnCeitinn. Cheers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2008 1:18 am

If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 4 Chillax
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2008 1:20 am

Have you tried the music on page one?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2008 1:23 am

cactus flower wrote:

Thankin ye kindly. That'll keep the púca out of mae dreams tonight. You have to watch that wee scamp......
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2008 1:26 am

SeathrúnCeitinn wrote:
cactus flower wrote:

Thankin ye kindly. That'll keep the púca out of mae dreams tonight. You have to watch that wee scamp......

That looks so good I think I'll be having one myself. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2008 1:38 am

So anyway, anyone wana hear my story?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2008 1:46 am

riadach wrote:
...riadach Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2008 1:47 am

You're no fun.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2008 1:47 am

riadach wrote:

Was this the regurgitation one?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2008 1:48 am

cactus flower wrote:
riadach wrote:

Indeed it was, though I have to add, I was in no way responsible.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2008 1:50 am

riadach wrote:
cactus flower wrote:
riadach wrote:

I hope you are feeling better now. pale
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2008 1:53 am

cactus flower wrote:
riadach wrote:
cactus flower wrote:
riadach wrote:

I hope you are feeling better now. pale

It wasn't me.

I was in a taxi with a young lady last night (no it most certainly isn't what you're thinking), and all of a sudden she rolls down the window, and begins to cough, I had assumed, while the taxi was moving. On further reflection I realised that other drivers had a more interesting and rather shocking view of what actually was happening.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Machine Nation  :: Welcome and Chat :: Places-
Jump to: