Machine Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Machine Nation

Irish Politics Forum - Politics Technology Economics in Ireland - A Look Under The Nation's Bonnet

Devilish machinations come to naught --Milton

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  GalleryGallery  MACHINENATION.org  

If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2008 11:27 pm

Ard-Taoiseach wrote:
SeathrúnCeitinn wrote:
Ard-Taoiseach wrote:
SeathrúnCeitinn wrote:
Ard-Taoiseach wrote:
riadach wrote:
Is teaology the belief in Betrand's teapot?

That is one of the beliefs of tealogy. We hold Bertrand's teapot in the highest regard. We await the birth of the Chosen Tea-Lady. She will be born without Original Blend and be the One to pour the Tea of Truth from Bertrand's teapot.

Does the tea contain the pot or the pot the tea?

Well, the teapot is a metaphysical anomaly and, in this dimension, un-imaginable. What we do know is that there will be a pot, and there will be tea, but in a form we may not expect. The Stirrers have not articulated on this area in full detail.

Is the existance of the pot consequent to or as a resullt of the perceived existance of the tea? Can the pot of tea exist in perceived reality if the tea does not exist?(within real perception or perceived reality)

Well, the teapot has been created to convey the tea, so it can be argued that the tea is consequent to the pot. Pots are the silent but quietly admired messengers of the Divine Truth.

Tchím anois.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2008 11:32 pm

SeathrúnCeitinn wrote:
Ard-Taoiseach wrote:
SeathrúnCeitinn wrote:
Ard-Taoiseach wrote:
SeathrúnCeitinn wrote:
Ard-Taoiseach wrote:
riadach wrote:
Is teaology the belief in Betrand's teapot?

That is one of the beliefs of tealogy. We hold Bertrand's teapot in the highest regard. We await the birth of the Chosen Tea-Lady. She will be born without Original Blend and be the One to pour the Tea of Truth from Bertrand's teapot.

Does the tea contain the pot or the pot the tea?

Well, the teapot is a metaphysical anomaly and, in this dimension, un-imaginable. What we do know is that there will be a pot, and there will be tea, but in a form we may not expect. The Stirrers have not articulated on this area in full detail.

Is the existance of the pot consequent to or as a resullt of the perceived existance of the tea? Can the pot of tea exist in perceived reality if the tea does not exist?(within real perception or perceived reality)

Well, the teapot has been created to convey the tea, so it can be argued that the tea is consequent to the pot. Pots are the silent but quietly admired messengers of the Divine Truth.

Tchím anois.

Cad? Nil a fhios agam.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 16, 2008 1:19 am

The Shebeen has been taken over by a cult Shocked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 16, 2008 1:33 am

A tea cult. They're gone now it seems. Was there anything good on PrimeTime earlier? or were you busy trawling all day cactus? god love you but you 're dedicated to this poor auld site - your post count has gone sky high - I'm going to delete some of my shite just so you can pass me out..

Now that we're in a bar - do you want to dance?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 16, 2008 1:43 am

Auditor #9 wrote:
A tea cult. They're gone now it seems. Was there anything good on PrimeTime earlier? or were you busy trawling all day cactus? god love you but you 're dedicated to this poor auld site - your post count has gone sky high - I'm going to delete some of my shite just so you can pass me out..

Now that we're in a bar - do you want to dance?

Pour me a double first Audi. I'm banjaxed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 16, 2008 1:48 am

Knock it back - I'm dying to show you my new moves .

If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 3 Istockphoto_2943335_double_whiskey_being_poured_into_a_glass
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 16, 2008 1:49 am

If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 3 1406161310_72caebe7bf
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 16, 2008 1:50 am

There a nice icy one for you Auditor.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 16, 2008 1:52 am

ouu - very summery, thank you. Are you ready for dancing yet?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 16, 2008 1:54 am

If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 3 Cosmopolitan

Any closet cases around?

I'm happy enough with this though.
If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 3 1252_JamesonW

Anyone got any 7up?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 16, 2008 1:57 am

If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 3 Smiths-BFFIf You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 3 M49945054

Anyone?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 16, 2008 1:57 am

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 16, 2008 1:59 am

ouu those bacon fries are making me thirsty ...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 16, 2008 1:59 am

Are you dancing Audi ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 16, 2008 2:00 am

[quote="riadach"]If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 3 Smiths-BFFIf You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 3 M49945054

Thanks Riadach Ill have a go at the bacon ones. How was your day?

Last edited by cactus flower on Wed Apr 16, 2008 2:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 16, 2008 2:01 am

Auditor #9 wrote:
ouu those bacon fries are making me thirsty ...

What are ya having?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 16, 2008 2:01 am

If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 3 8938
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 16, 2008 2:02 am

What do you make of this music?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 16, 2008 2:02 am

[quote="cactus flower"]
riadach wrote:
If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 3 Smiths-BFFIf You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 3 M49945054

Thanks Riadach Ill have a go at the bacon ones. How was your day?

It was ok. Went to doctor. Apparently I have a sinus infection, again. Second time in six months. It's getting annoying at this stage.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 16, 2008 2:03 am

Auditor #9 wrote:

Those are some moves youve got Audi
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 16, 2008 2:04 am

Have you tried steam Riadach? It worked for me (warning - This is not medical advice). bounce
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 16, 2008 2:05 am

cactus flower wrote:
Auditor #9 wrote:

Those are some moves youve got Audi

Mind that hip. You're definitely straight anyway.

Last edited by riadach on Wed Apr 16, 2008 2:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 16, 2008 2:05 am

Has anyone else managed to get into Groovera ? Not what I usually listen to, but not bad and just the thing for this cool environment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 16, 2008 2:06 am

cactus flower wrote:
Have you tried steam Riadach? It worked for me (warning - This is not medical advice). bounce

No, but i have an unusual interest in one of these.

If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 3 19195_normal

I bet she gets all the fellas.

Last edited by riadach on Wed Apr 16, 2008 2:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 16, 2008 2:06 am

I really feel I can move good tonight despite the gout

I can't get the chillin sounds to work. ..

Last edited by Auditor #9 on Wed Apr 16, 2008 2:08 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Machine Nation  :: Welcome and Chat :: Places-
Jump to: