Machine Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Machine Nation

Irish Politics Forum - Politics Technology Economics in Ireland - A Look Under The Nation's Bonnet

Devilish machinations come to naught --Milton

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  GalleryGallery  MACHINENATION.org  

If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2008 2:02 am

what are ye having of a monday night? think i'll order a cup of tay myself..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2008 2:06 am

Auditor #9 wrote:

Do, I recommend it as the Defender of the Tealogical Faith.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2008 2:06 am

Auditor #9 wrote:
If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 2 Mug1

Well earned, if I may say so.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2008 2:09 am

You'll be melting holes in the place!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2008 2:10 am

ibis wrote:

Not unless it's kept in a thermally-isolated Thermos flask.

You're the scientist, you should know these things.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2008 2:14 am

Ard-Taoiseach wrote:
ibis wrote:

That doesn't look like a thermos flask to me...anyway, thermos tea is blurg unless it's chai (the very strong milky sweet tea they serve at Indian truck stops).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2008 2:16 am

ibis wrote:
Ard-Taoiseach wrote:
ibis wrote:

That doesn't look like a thermos flask to me...anyway, thermos tea is blurg unless it's chai (the very strong milky sweet tea they serve at Indian truck stops).

Ice-T? and thats the mood music sorted too
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2008 2:18 am

Ah, I've got a bed to make love to. G'night one and all. I shall see you all tomorrow(inasmuch as one can see through the medium of the Information Superhighway)

Oíche mhaith agus codladh sámh!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2008 2:19 am

SeathrúnCeitinn wrote:
ibis wrote:
Ard-Taoiseach wrote:
ibis wrote:

Where is Evotingmachine0197 ? - he would sort out some music - just a nice little link Arrow
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2008 2:21 am

cactus flower wrote:
SeathrúnCeitinn wrote:
ibis wrote:
Ard-Taoiseach wrote:
ibis wrote:

Where is Evotingmachine0197 ? - he would sort out some music - just a nice little link Arrow

Hes in the John creating a golden ice arch
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2008 2:31 am

Ard-Taoiseach wrote:
Auditor #9 wrote:

Telogical? Aquinas's theory that god must exist because tea is perfect and complex?

Is that linked to teaistic evolution?

What about teadicy? Why good and bad tea happens.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2008 9:46 pm

riadach wrote:
Ard-Taoiseach wrote:
Auditor #9 wrote:

Telogical? Aquinas's theory that god must exist because tea is perfect and complex?

Your Teasing Riadach:

Hope you like the sounds tonight - the link is on the first post in this thread.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2008 10:08 pm

riadach wrote:
Ard-Taoiseach wrote:
Auditor #9 wrote:

Teaistic evolution states that all life begins and ends in a complex mixture of milk, teabags, water and mugs. The way that they combine is the result of God's plan.

Tea is the physical manifestation of God's will. He wills us to reach full understanding of the world and God's wonder. One cup at a time.

Teadicy is non-canonical. It pains me that you would mention it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2008 10:19 pm

Ard-Taoiseach wrote:
riadach wrote:
Ard-Taoiseach wrote:
Auditor #9 wrote:

Teaistic evolution states that all life begins and ends in a complex mixture of milk, teabags, water and mugs. The way that they combine is the result of God's plan.

Tea is the physical manifestation of God's will. He wills us to reach full understanding of the world and God's wonder. One cup at a time.

Are you teasing out your teasis?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2008 10:25 pm

SeathrúnCeitinn wrote:
Ard-Taoiseach wrote:
riadach wrote:
Ard-Taoiseach wrote:
Auditor #9 wrote:

You've got the situation down to a tea.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2008 10:31 pm

Ard-Taoiseach wrote:
SeathrúnCeitinn wrote:
Ard-Taoiseach wrote:
riadach wrote:
Ard-Taoiseach wrote:
Auditor #9 wrote:

I'll take a leaf out of your book
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2008 10:42 pm

SeathrúnCeitinn wrote:
Ard-Taoiseach wrote:
SeathrúnCeitinn wrote:

Teariffic!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2008 10:56 pm

Ard-Taoiseach wrote:
SeathrúnCeitinn wrote:
Ard-Taoiseach wrote:
SeathrúnCeitinn wrote:

Teariffic!

Cheannaioh mé an tae-léine
If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 2 Tea_t-10
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2008 11:00 pm

SeathrúnCeitinn wrote:
Ard-Taoiseach wrote:
SeathrúnCeitinn wrote:
Ard-Taoiseach wrote:
SeathrúnCeitinn wrote:

Teariffic!

Cheannaioh mé an tae-léine
If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 2 Tea_t-10

Ó, tá sé foirfe! Sár-mhaith, Seathrún!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2008 11:05 pm

Is teaology the belief in Betrand's teapot?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2008 11:08 pm

riadach wrote:

That is one of the beliefs of tealogy. We hold Bertrand's teapot in the highest regard. We await the birth of the Chosen Tea-Lady. She will be born without Original Blend and be the One to pour the Tea of Truth from Bertrand's teapot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2008 11:09 pm

Ard-Taoiseach wrote:
riadach wrote:

That is one of the beliefs of tealogy. We hold Bertrand's teapot in the highest regard. We await the birth of the Chosen Tea-Lady. She will be born without Original Blend and be the One to pour the Tea of Truth from Bertrand's teapot.

Does the tea contain the pot or the pot the tea?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2008 11:13 pm

SeathrúnCeitinn wrote:
Ard-Taoiseach wrote:
riadach wrote:

Well, the teapot is a metaphysical anomaly and, in this dimension, un-imaginable. What we do know is that there will be a pot, and there will be tea, but in a form we may not expect. The Stirrers have not articulated on this area in full detail.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2008 11:20 pm

Ard-Taoiseach wrote:
SeathrúnCeitinn wrote:
Ard-Taoiseach wrote:
riadach wrote:

Well, the teapot is a metaphysical anomaly and, in this dimension, un-imaginable. What we do know is that there will be a pot, and there will be tea, but in a form we may not expect. The Stirrers have not articulated on this area in full detail.

Is the existance of the pot consequent to or as a resullt of the perceived existance of the tea? Can the pot of tea exist in perceived reality if the tea does not exist?(within real perception or perceived reality)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2008 11:23 pm

SeathrúnCeitinn wrote:
Ard-Taoiseach wrote:
SeathrúnCeitinn wrote:
Ard-Taoiseach wrote:
riadach wrote:

Is the existance of the pot consequent to or as a resullt of the perceived existance of the tea? Can the pot of tea exist in perceived reality if the tea does not exist?(within real perception or perceived reality)

Well, the teapot has been created to convey the tea, so it can be argued that the tea is consequent to the pot. Pots are the silent but quietly admired messengers of the Divine Truth.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Machine Nation  :: Welcome and Chat :: Places-
Jump to: