Machine Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Machine Nation

Irish Politics Forum - Politics Technology Economics in Ireland - A Look Under The Nation's Bonnet

Devilish machinations come to naught --Milton

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  GalleryGallery  MACHINENATION.org  

The 'I hate....' thread

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage

The 'I hate....' thread - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 'I hate....' thread   The 'I hate....' thread - Page 9 EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 2:23 am

riadach wrote:
cookiemonster wrote:
I'm a little creeped out and a little turned on.

Oh my.

and the journey begins.....

Pfft, lefties!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The 'I hate....' thread   The 'I hate....' thread - Page 9 EmptySun Oct 12, 2008 10:59 pm

I hate Killinaskully with a passion.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The 'I hate....' thread   The 'I hate....' thread - Page 9 EmptySun Oct 12, 2008 11:00 pm

Kate P wrote:

As do I. Father Ted it is not. Rubbish tawdry nonsense it is.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The 'I hate....' thread   The 'I hate....' thread - Page 9 EmptyTue Oct 14, 2008 12:36 am

Kate P wrote:
You are not alone. 
Back to top Go down
Ex
Fourth Master: Growth
Ex

Number of posts : 4226
Registration date : 2008-03-11

PostSubject: Re: The 'I hate....' thread   The 'I hate....' thread - Page 9 EmptyTue Oct 14, 2008 1:39 am

I hate EMC testing. Especially Class B emissions. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The 'I hate....' thread   The 'I hate....' thread - Page 9 EmptyFri Oct 17, 2008 6:37 pm

Ever tried wrapping a bodhrán?

Just took me the guts of 40 minutes! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The 'I hate....' thread   The 'I hate....' thread - Page 9 EmptyFri Oct 17, 2008 6:40 pm

landlords Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The 'I hate....' thread   The 'I hate....' thread - Page 9 EmptyFri Oct 17, 2008 7:12 pm

Bad, gritty-tasting wine. Ugh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The 'I hate....' thread   The 'I hate....' thread - Page 9 EmptyFri Oct 17, 2008 7:25 pm

Sore throats No
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The 'I hate....' thread   The 'I hate....' thread - Page 9 EmptyFri Oct 17, 2008 7:49 pm

Missing the bus.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The 'I hate....' thread   The 'I hate....' thread - Page 9 EmptyFri Oct 17, 2008 11:28 pm

Anyone who “hates” anything should be shot or horse whipped or both, preferably at the same time.

Chill, people.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The 'I hate....' thread   The 'I hate....' thread - Page 9 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2008 7:02 pm

In the middle of redecorating my bedroom. It is currently blue and it is going cream. My goodness it is taking alot of paint to get rid of that blue!!
Back to top Go down
Ex
Ex

PostSubject: Re: The 'I hate....' thread   The 'I hate....' thread - Page 9 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2008 7:08 pm

johnfás wrote:
In the middle of redecorating my bedroom. It is currently blue and it is going cream. My goodness it is taking alot of paint to get rid of that blue!!

There should be a tough levy on blue emulsion.....oh but there is - it's called twice as much magnolia. cyclops
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The 'I hate....' thread   The 'I hate....' thread - Page 9 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2008 8:08 pm

tonys wrote:
Anyone who “hates” anything should be shot or horse whipped or both, preferably at the same time.

Chill, people.

Very Happy Nice to see you're getting into the spirit of things on this thread, tonys.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The 'I hate....' thread   The 'I hate....' thread - Page 9 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2008 9:41 pm

I think tonys would be more suited to the "I like...." thread. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The 'I hate....' thread   The 'I hate....' thread - Page 9 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2008 11:41 pm

johnfás wrote:

My room used to be yellow and I had it painted blue. Does your's look sort-of green at the moment?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The 'I hate....' thread   The 'I hate....' thread - Page 9 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2008 11:43 pm

I'm actually doing undercoats in white at the moment because the white paint is alot cheaper than doing multiple coats of magnolia! The walls which are internal are now a brilliant white whereas the external walls are still a bit blue - must be to do with the plaster.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The 'I hate....' thread   The 'I hate....' thread - Page 9 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2008 11:49 pm

johnfás wrote:
I'm actually doing undercoats in white at the moment because the white paint is alot cheaper than doing multiple coats of magnolia! The walls which are internal are now a brilliant white whereas the external walls are still a bit blue - must be to do with the plaster.

I see. Are you doing it yourself? I suppose that white undercoat would sort out the possibility of the colours mixing. White power!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The 'I hate....' thread   The 'I hate....' thread - Page 9 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2008 11:51 pm

I am indeed doing it myself. I've bought some really class glossy poster prints of photographs that I have taken and have bought paint so will end up with a lovely new room for under 100 euro. I'll treat you to a snap when I'm finished.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The 'I hate....' thread   The 'I hate....' thread - Page 9 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2008 11:54 pm

johnfás wrote:
I am indeed doing it myself. I've bought some really class glossy poster prints of photographs that I have taken and have bought paint so will end up with a lovely new room for under 100 euro. I'll treat you to a snap when I'm finished.

That's great johnfás, have you thought of going into photography full-time or is Law the ambition? I'd say you'd go far in photography.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The 'I hate....' thread   The 'I hate....' thread - Page 9 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2008 11:56 pm

Law is the ambition at the moment. I can do photography as a hobby Very Happy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The 'I hate....' thread   The 'I hate....' thread - Page 9 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2008 11:58 pm

johnfás wrote:
Law is the ambition at the moment. I can do photography as a hobby Very Happy.

That sounds like a good balance and sure you can always combine the two by blackmailing the opposing counsel with salacious pics! Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The 'I hate....' thread   The 'I hate....' thread - Page 9 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2008 11:59 pm

Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The 'I hate....' thread   The 'I hate....' thread - Page 9 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2008 12:01 am

johnfás wrote:
Twisted Evil

Maith an fear! Cool
Back to top Go down
Ex
Ex

PostSubject: Re: The 'I hate....' thread   The 'I hate....' thread - Page 9 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2008 12:10 am

johnfás wrote:

If the external walls are not dry lined, the moisture content would be a bit higher (colder too), so the paint will dry at a slower rate. It should all look the same colour in a few days. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The 'I hate....' thread   The 'I hate....' thread - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

The 'I hate....' thread
Page 9 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next