Machine Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Machine Nation

Irish Politics Forum - Politics Technology Economics in Ireland - A Look Under The Nation's Bonnet

Devilish machinations come to naught --Milton

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  GalleryGallery  MACHINENATION.org  

Political issues I DONT care about.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Political issues I DONT care about. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Political issues I DONT care about.   Political issues I DONT care about. - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 08, 2008 9:26 pm

I don't care if Nigerians have cars.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Political issues I DONT care about.   Political issues I DONT care about. - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 08, 2008 9:28 pm

O yeah, immigration and homosexuality generally ... (although that same-sex union thread on p.ie was interesting in terms of brothers (?) in a civil union (??!!))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Political issues I DONT care about.   Political issues I DONT care about. - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 08, 2008 10:37 pm

Rendition flights I do care about.

Other Shannon/Cork airport related issues I could care less about.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Political issues I DONT care about.   Political issues I DONT care about. - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 09, 2008 12:19 am

politics.ie

It's gone to hell. I'll stay here if you don't mind.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Political issues I DONT care about.   Political issues I DONT care about. - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 09, 2008 12:36 am

cookiemonster wrote:
politics.ie

It's gone to hell. I'll stay here if you don't mind.
I know - I just posted some really shite tv stuff from the early eighties over there just now Laughing
ehem. You're welcome here as long as you help us keep out the muppets and trolls.

Where's DCochrane anyway? He was going to announce something or other on Monday and then he didn't and now NDS has gone mad complaining and O jaysus he'll be over here next ... Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Political issues I DONT care about.   Political issues I DONT care about. - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 09, 2008 12:38 am

DC is busy saving us from the evil treaty. I think he's sick to the teeth of p.ie too, at least comments on a few threads post THE BLOCKOUT 08 seem to indicate.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Political issues I DONT care about.   Political issues I DONT care about. - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 09, 2008 12:41 am

Auditor #9 wrote:

ehem. You're welcome here as long as you help us keep out the muppets and trolls.

And I can also assist you with that Auditor #9. I vow to be ruthless in my treatment of SP in my Business and Finance domain. Those who exhibit the pin-headed numptyism that is evident in P.ie shall be remorselessly pursued there until they are exhausted. Obliteration is the only way to deal with trolls.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Political issues I DONT care about.   Political issues I DONT care about. - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 09, 2008 12:47 am

You scare me sometimes, AT.

I'd much rather flay them with my jagged wit and aserbic repartee.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Political issues I DONT care about.   Political issues I DONT care about. - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 09, 2008 12:54 am

What's SP again?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Political issues I DONT care about.   Political issues I DONT care about. - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 09, 2008 12:56 am

Auditor #9 wrote:
What's SP again?

Social Partnership.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Political issues I DONT care about.   Political issues I DONT care about. - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 09, 2008 12:57 am

cookiemonster wrote:
You scare me sometimes, AT.

I'd much rather flay them with my jagged wit and aserbic repartee.

As fun as that is, I feel that merciless assault on those fools is the only thing which works. Intelligent comment must be defended in emphatic terms.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Political issues I DONT care about.   Political issues I DONT care about. - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 09, 2008 1:06 am

Some of those feckers on p.ie now are making Kal-El look like Bosco ... Neutral
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Political issues I DONT care about.   Political issues I DONT care about. - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 09, 2008 2:06 am

Like EVM I couldn't give a rat's ass about Vintners and anything Vintners-related.

I'm not really pushed about the American Presidential election either... I'm vaguely diverted by Clinton who didn't get shot at, McCain who admits to knowing nothing about the economy and the object of Obamagirl's desire, but in general it leaves me pretty cold.

But I'm very concerned about the use of Shannon airport for rendition purposes and even as a stopover for the troops. The former is shameful and the latter damages our credibility.

'Whoever comes first is the enemy' as Dev apparently said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Political issues I DONT care about.   Political issues I DONT care about. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Political issues I DONT care about.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2