Machine Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Machine Nation

Irish Politics Forum - Politics Technology Economics in Ireland - A Look Under The Nation's Bonnet

Devilish machinations come to naught --Milton

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  GalleryGallery  MACHINENATION.org  

Summer Holiday Thread

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Summer Holiday Thread Empty
PostSubject: Summer Holiday Thread   Summer Holiday Thread EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 10:13 pm

Place to review trips at home and abroad and to bounce ideas, opinions and suggestions off people.

I'm going to Turkey in May, can't wait! Never been before but have studied the region so much through both Classical Studies at School and History at University. I think cactus has been so I'm hoping for lots of suggestions from her!!

Flying to Istanbul via Frankfurt (staying here) for 4 nights so will see plenty of Istanbul in that time.

Then flying to Izmir and staying at Selcuk (here) so that we can go and see Ephesus and other great ruins!

Then driving down the coast for another few days to Dalyan (here) and thereafter flying back home from direct Dalaman to Belfast.
Back to top Go down

Summer Holiday Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Holiday Thread   Summer Holiday Thread EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 11:06 pm

Fried fish on shores of the Bosphorus.

The Haghia Sophia, the Blue Mosque and the Grand Bazaar.

The city itself, in its setting.
Back to top Go down

Summer Holiday Thread
Page 1 of 1