Machine Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Machine Nation

Irish Politics Forum - Politics Technology Economics in Ireland - A Look Under The Nation's Bonnet

Devilish machinations come to naught --Milton

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  GalleryGallery  MACHINENATION.org  

Why aren't you posting?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage

Why aren't you posting? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why aren't you posting?   Why aren't you posting? - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 26, 2008 8:48 pm

Atticus wrote:
cheers ... round 5 ...

And EVM's not been around with a comeback, I win! cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why aren't you posting?   Why aren't you posting? - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 26, 2008 8:56 pm

Ard-Taoiseach wrote:
Atticus wrote:
cheers ... round 5 ...

And EVM's not been around with a comeback, I win! cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
Did you kill him? Because us evil free market capitalists right wing nutjobs do that sort of thing. 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why aren't you posting?   Why aren't you posting? - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 26, 2008 9:02 pm

cookiemonster wrote:
Ard-Taoiseach wrote:
Atticus wrote:
cheers ... round 5 ...

Did you kill him? Because us evil free market capitalists right wing nutjobs do that sort of thing. 

Well, news of EVM's demise might not entirely be coincidental when all the facts come to light, in the fullness of time and all the cards are on the table.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why aren't you posting?   Why aren't you posting? - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 6:18 pm

I tend to not post on anything political. I used to on p.ie, and then the crazies started bugging me, so I rarely post anything of note (or merit). I do like reading the gardening and enviro stuff here, though.

(I've been quiet for the past month or so because my internet history was purged while I was away on holidays, and if it's not in the history, I don't remember it exists. I came back cos I got an e-mail telling me I had a PM, but it was all a lie.)
Back to top Go down
Ex
Fourth Master: Growth
Ex

Number of posts : 4226
Registration date : 2008-03-11

PostSubject: Re: Why aren't you posting?   Why aren't you posting? - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 6:22 pm

TheBear wrote:
I tend to not post on anything political. I used to on p.ie, and then the crazies started bugging me, so I rarely post anything of note (or merit). I do like reading the gardening and enviro stuff here, though.

(I've been quiet for the past month or so because my internet history was purged while I was away on holidays, and if it's not in the history, I don't remember it exists. I came back cos I got an e-mail telling me I had a PM, but it was all a lie.)

Has that happened before Bear ? Or just the once ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why aren't you posting?   Why aren't you posting? - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 6:46 pm

EvotingMachine0197 wrote:
TheBear wrote:

No, it happened before too. I think I posted about it on a thread about glitches about a month or six weeks ago.
Back to top Go down
Ex
Fourth Master: Growth
Ex

Number of posts : 4226
Registration date : 2008-03-11

PostSubject: Re: Why aren't you posting?   Why aren't you posting? - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 6:50 pm

TheBear wrote:
TheBear wrote:

No, it happened before too. I think I posted about it on a thread about glitches about a month or six weeks ago.

Yes, though so, I remember you saying it before. Was the e-mail an automated one, or was it from one of us ? Have you still a copy of the e-mail?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why aren't you posting?   Why aren't you posting? - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 7:09 pm

TheBear wrote:
TheBear wrote:

Yes, though so, I remember you saying it before. Was the e-mail an automated one, or was it from one of us ? Have you still a copy of the e-mail?
Just resurrected it from the trash can. It seems to be an automated one, but it has Auditor#9's e-mail address as the 'Reply-To' address. (Do they always?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why aren't you posting?   Why aren't you posting? - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 7:26 pm

I think that might be my fault - is it from last night regarding the speed-posting night? I sent one to everyone - then later went and cleared my outbox which was looking suspiciously full. Not a lot of dot-joining going on there... Embarassed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why aren't you posting?   Why aren't you posting? - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 7:36 pm

Kate P wrote:
I think that might be my fault - is it from last night regarding the speed-posting night? I sent one to everyone - then later went and cleared my outbox which was looking suspiciously full. Not a lot of dot-joining going on there... Embarassed
Aha! J'accuse! The message is indeed from 20.17 yesterday. That must be it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why aren't you posting?   Why aren't you posting? - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 7:38 pm

Righty-o...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why aren't you posting?   Why aren't you posting? - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 8:15 pm

Kate P wrote:
Righty-o...

Just pmd you about group pmming Kate P. It is always a bit of a shot in the dark. Sometimes people pick them up weeks later so I'm inclined to leave them in the outbox until I need to clear it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why aren't you posting?   Why aren't you posting? - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Why aren't you posting?
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4