Machine Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Machine Nation

Irish Politics Forum - Politics Technology Economics in Ireland - A Look Under The Nation's Bonnet

Devilish machinations come to naught --Milton

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  GalleryGallery  MACHINENATION.org  

Jobs for the Boys and Girls

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Jobs for the Boys and Girls Empty
PostSubject: Jobs for the Boys and Girls   Jobs for the Boys and Girls EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 10:58 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jobs for the Boys and Girls   Jobs for the Boys and Girls EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 11:31 pm

Labour are looking for a Youth Officer, I believe.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jobs for the Boys and Girls   Jobs for the Boys and Girls EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 11:36 pm

johnfás wrote:
Labour are looking for a Youth Officer, I believe.
Have they tried the bar I wonder. If I was them and he didn't turn up in the next hour or so, I'd sack the little fucker.

Last edited by tonys on Thu Feb 19, 2009 12:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jobs for the Boys and Girls   Jobs for the Boys and Girls EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 12:36 am

cactus flower wrote:
A thread for top job tip offs:

http://www.irishelection.com/02/fianna-fail-looking-for-web-editor/

Well, hopefully that might indicate they're taking the web more seriously...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jobs for the Boys and Girls   Jobs for the Boys and Girls EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 5:34 pm

http://www.breakingnews.ie/ireland/mhsnsngbkfoj/

Translators wanted in Brussels: must be native speakers in Eurojargon?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jobs for the Boys and Girls   Jobs for the Boys and Girls EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 5:38 pm

That would be a good job for anyone who has the requisite skills. Working for a European institution at any level is an invigorating experience. My grandfather worked for the Council of Europe for 20 years when my mother was in her teens and her twenties, travelling around Europe in your summers is great fun!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jobs for the Boys and Girls   Jobs for the Boys and Girls EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 6:04 pm

My Grandad joined the French Foreign Legion in the 30's (After arsing around with the Blueshirts for a year or so) , got stuck in Africa during the war and I really dont want to know what he got up to!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jobs for the Boys and Girls   Jobs for the Boys and Girls EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 6:06 pm

Better in Africa than Ypres, mind you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jobs for the Boys and Girls   Jobs for the Boys and Girls EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 6:23 pm

johnfás wrote:
Better in Africa than Ypres, mind you.

Or Indochina for that matter - he joined up after jumping ship on a family holiday in france, got passage on a tramp steamer out of Marseille to Algiers and made his way to the Legions HQ at Sidi bel Abbes outside Oran and joined the 1 REP regiment (who co-incidentally were the regiment that muntinied and sided with the colonists in the near civil war with France and DeGaulle 20 years later) - when WII broke out he was nearly finished his tour (5 years) ,but Frances defeat by Germany left nearly all French overseas possessions with the Vichy Regime - who had very little power outside franc anyway -so Algeria became a kind of Limboland - never got to ask him about it as he died when I was quite young - but I do know he had very little time for the Germans - its was Basil Fawlty-like! - Meh he was always the black sheep of the family -always in trouble - no time for school -total rebel - all the rest of them got into the civil service and the professions and became very respectable and fecked off to the South country dublin - totally disownin the rest of us country hillbillies except to ask us to look over their summer houses on the Barrow - funnily enough when he came back after the war - he took over the family business, got married and settled down and became the very picture of rural bourgousie respectability.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jobs for the Boys and Girls   Jobs for the Boys and Girls EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 6:25 pm

Tasc is looking for a Policy Officer

http://www.tascnet.ie/upload/Policy_Officer_final.pdf

Integrating Ireland are recruiting for a Youth Officer

http://www.integratingireland.ie/about_us/vacancies

Frontline are offering an internship

http://activelink.ie/ce/active.php?id=3625

Ageing Well Network Looking for Research and Information Manager

http://activelink.ie/ce/active.php?id=4028

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jobs for the Boys and Girls   Jobs for the Boys and Girls EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 7:40 pm

Is Libertas still looking for interns?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jobs for the Boys and Girls   Jobs for the Boys and Girls EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 10:39 pm

Anyone a good C# programmer with networks experience looking for a 6-month contract with extensions if all goes well?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jobs for the Boys and Girls   Jobs for the Boys and Girls EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 11:08 pm

ibis wrote:
Anyone a good C# programmer with networks experience looking for a 6-month contract with extensions if all goes well?

Is this the Fianna Fáil website job ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jobs for the Boys and Girls   Jobs for the Boys and Girls EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 12:41 am

Auditor #9 wrote:
ibis wrote:

Is this the Fianna Fáil website job ?

Good Lord no. They're just looking for someone to manage content (ie a web press officer), not a techie.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jobs for the Boys and Girls   Jobs for the Boys and Girls EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 1:50 am

Sounds very interesting ibis. Is it a complicated project ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jobs for the Boys and Girls   Jobs for the Boys and Girls EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 2:24 am

Auditor #9 wrote:
Sounds very interesting ibis. Is it a complicated project ?

Video analysis and search project - someone on p.ie was asking if I knew anyone who'd be interested. More details if anyone is interested.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jobs for the Boys and Girls   Jobs for the Boys and Girls EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 3:46 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jobs for the Boys and Girls   Jobs for the Boys and Girls Empty

Back to top Go down

Jobs for the Boys and Girls
Page 1 of 1