Machine Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Machine Nation

Irish Politics Forum - Politics Technology Economics in Ireland - A Look Under The Nation's Bonnet

Devilish machinations come to naught --Milton

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  GalleryGallery  MACHINENATION.org  

P.ie/Facebook login thread pulled?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

P.ie/Facebook login thread pulled? Empty
PostSubject: P.ie/Facebook login thread pulled?   P.ie/Facebook login thread pulled? EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 10:49 pm

Was the thread above pulled and is it likely to return? It seems to be inaccessible to all except moderators.

Regards...jmcc
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: P.ie/Facebook login thread pulled?   P.ie/Facebook login thread pulled? EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 10:55 pm

The last thing we need now is a series of threads about other threads that have been pulled. This is common practice in the other place and is pointless and silly, considering that the only place these threads can go is into the trash themselves, not being about anything of substance.

If you have a query regarding a thread could you please PM a mod about it. I know as I am not a mod perhaps I am not best placed to make such demands but I think it's the best way to handle this kind of thing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: P.ie/Facebook login thread pulled?   P.ie/Facebook login thread pulled? EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 11:05 pm

jmcc wrote:
Was the thread above pulled and is it likely to return? It seems to be inaccessible to all except moderators.

Regards...jmcc

It was pulled for review but it might come back after the full moon is gone.

The tone of it will need to be about web forums in general, privacy on the internet and so on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: P.ie/Facebook login thread pulled?   P.ie/Facebook login thread pulled? EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 11:08 pm

And that was that. Plenty of scope for opening new threads on IPv6 and security if you want jmcc.

Or php, linux, css etc. etc. ....

P.ie/Facebook login thread pulled? 512px-Padlock.svg_1_
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: P.ie/Facebook login thread pulled?   P.ie/Facebook login thread pulled? Empty

Back to top Go down

P.ie/Facebook login thread pulled?
Page 1 of 1