Machine Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Machine Nation

Irish Politics Forum - Politics Technology Economics in Ireland - A Look Under The Nation's Bonnet

Devilish machinations come to naught --Milton

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  GalleryGallery  MACHINENATION.org  

Insomniacs' Thread

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Insomniacs' Thread Empty
PostSubject: Insomniacs' Thread   Insomniacs' Thread EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 5:04 am

Hulloo? Anyone there? Went in search of the Sibin only to find it neglected, abandoned and full of cobwebs.

Night owls need someplace to go here cyclops
Back to top Go down

Insomniacs' Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Insomniacs' Thread   Insomniacs' Thread EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 9:06 am

I had a nightmare Sad
Back to top Go down

Insomniacs' Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Insomniacs' Thread   Insomniacs' Thread EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 10:02 am

Everything is fine Auditor #9 flower sunny

You can go back to sleep now Sleep
Back to top Go down

Insomniacs' Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Insomniacs' Thread   Insomniacs' Thread EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 11:18 am

I just woke up but I was lying in bed with my eyes closed, awake, for the past 30 mins or so convinced that it was in fact about 11:00 am, that I had missed most of the morning and there was not much point in rushing to get up... bit surprising when I discovered the truth Razz.
Back to top Go down

Insomniacs' Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Insomniacs' Thread   Insomniacs' Thread EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 11:29 am

Auditor #9 wrote:
I had a nightmare Sad
Dust yourself off, get stuck into training and you'll play better the next time.
All is not lost.
Back to top Go down

Insomniacs' Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Insomniacs' Thread   Insomniacs' Thread EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 3:24 pm

Arghh, its 11.20 pm and 33 degrees. I don't have air con. Its impossible to sleep.

Today I was so tired I tried to take a nap in the toilet in work.
Back to top Go down

Insomniacs' Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Insomniacs' Thread   Insomniacs' Thread EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 3:28 pm

Back to top Go down

Insomniacs' Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Insomniacs' Thread   Insomniacs' Thread EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 3:43 pm

It will take more than a broken jacuzzi, a few scented candles and a cup of herbal tea...I need sleep!
Back to top Go down

Insomniacs' Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Insomniacs' Thread   Insomniacs' Thread EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 3:46 pm

shutuplaura wrote:
It will take more than a broken jacuzzi, a few scented candles and a cup of herbal tea...I need sleep!

You do. Sleep
Back to top Go down

Insomniacs' Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Insomniacs' Thread   Insomniacs' Thread EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 3:54 pm

Right, point taken. Goodnight!
Back to top Go down

Insomniacs' Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Insomniacs' Thread   Insomniacs' Thread EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 9:46 am

Guys, I need help. Having spent several nights participating in an online vigil for Gaza which ened when the 'ceasefire' started, my sleep pattern has been knackered. Have tried everything. Including posting rants on other people's threads - much in the style of Slim Buddha's avatar. Apologies.

I vote Slim's avatar the best on p.ie btw.

Anything esle I can prattle about to pass time...no...er...that's it.
Back to top Go down

Insomniacs' Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Insomniacs' Thread   Insomniacs' Thread EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 10:53 am

Johnfas' new one is quite nice. Have you considered drik, I'm currently having a few cold ones every night to help me settle in.
Back to top Go down

Insomniacs' Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Insomniacs' Thread   Insomniacs' Thread EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 2:49 am

shutuplaura wrote:
Arghh, its 11.20 pm and 33 degrees. I don't have air con. Its impossible to sleep.

Today I was so tired I tried to take a nap in the toilet in work.

I'm the last person who should be posting on this thread - I fell asleep at a large dinner gathering last night, in between the dinner and dessert courses.

My experience of sleeping successfully sleeping in hot climes leads me to conclude that really fresh white sheets (very important), no blankets and wide open windows work pretty well.

Edit: It's now 2.45am and I'm wide awake, abnormally so. Maybe I have a right to be here after all... scratch
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Insomniacs' Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Insomniacs' Thread   Insomniacs' Thread Empty

Back to top Go down

Insomniacs' Thread
Page 1 of 1