Machine Nation

Irish Politics Forum - Politics Technology Economics in Ireland - A Look Under The Nation's Bonnet


Devilish machinations come to naught --Milton
 
PortalPortal  HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  GalleryGallery  MACHINENATION.org  

Share | 
 

 We should be having a gals' night out here on Machine Nation tonight?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: We should be having a gals' night out here on Machine Nation tonight?   Tue Jan 06, 2009 9:40 pm

Who's up for a bit of a larf?
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: We should be having a gals' night out here on Machine Nation tonight?   Tue Jan 06, 2009 9:51 pm

Aragon wrote:
Who's up for a bit of a larf?

Just geddin the flu Sick Mad great idea though.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: We should be having a gals' night out here on Machine Nation tonight?   Tue Jan 06, 2009 9:55 pm

cactus flower wrote:
Aragon wrote:
Who's up for a bit of a larf?

Just geddin the flu Sick Mad great idea though.

Bummer - I hope it's not that brutish lurgy that's doing the rounds. May I recommend sage tea if you have head cold and chest problems? Give it plenty of time to brew and drink it as hot as you can stand it.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: We should be having a gals' night out here on Machine Nation tonight?   Tue Jan 06, 2009 9:58 pm

Aragon wrote:
cactus flower wrote:
Aragon wrote:
Who's up for a bit of a larf?

Just geddin the flu Sick Mad great idea though.

Bummer - I hope it's not that brutish lurgy that's doing the rounds. May I recommend sage tea if you have head cold and chest problems? Give it plenty of time to brew and drink it as hot as you can stand it.

I'll come to the next one though... geek
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: We should be having a gals' night out here on Machine Nation tonight?   Tue Jan 06, 2009 10:21 pm

I would have gotten my hair done if you'd given me some notice, Aragon. I don't have your flowing tresses, sadly.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: We should be having a gals' night out here on Machine Nation tonight?   Tue Jan 06, 2009 10:40 pm

We would need expatgirl, theBear and Irishbeergurl. Anyone else?
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: We should be having a gals' night out here on Machine Nation tonight?   Tue Jan 06, 2009 10:43 pm



I wouldn't have thought off-white was EVM's colour but he looks okay in a pleated frock.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: We should be having a gals' night out here on Machine Nation tonight?   Tue Jan 06, 2009 10:45 pm

This is the ibis dress, by designer Zac Posen...

Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: We should be having a gals' night out here on Machine Nation tonight?   Tue Jan 06, 2009 10:46 pm



The cookie monster rainbow dress
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: We should be having a gals' night out here on Machine Nation tonight?   Tue Jan 06, 2009 10:48 pm

What's it going to be? An Anne Summer's Party ? Evil or Very Mad

Knitting circle Wink

Boozer and clubbin ? drunken bounce
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: We should be having a gals' night out here on Machine Nation tonight?   Tue Jan 06, 2009 10:51 pm



Slim Buddha has an entire wardrobe of dresses.

Don't you just love google images?

Have you ever been to an Ann Summers' party, cactus?
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: We should be having a gals' night out here on Machine Nation tonight?   Tue Jan 06, 2009 11:04 pm

Not knowingly.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: We should be having a gals' night out here on Machine Nation tonight?   Tue Jan 06, 2009 11:06 pm

cactus flower wrote:
What's it going to be? An Anne Summer's Party ? Evil or Very Mad
I try to act all liberal and cool, but I'm a closet prude, so I'm sure I'd do well at one of those things. And my sister is suggesting going to pole dancing classes for her hen night! Yikes!

cactus flower wrote:
Knitting circle Wink
My mum recently took up knitting again, and knit/crocheted all the decorations for the Christmas tree. There's an angel, a robin, a santa, some stars. They were really cool.

cactus flower wrote:
Boozer and clubbin ? drunken bounce
Now we're talkin'! I've got a bottle of pinot grigio in the fridge; who's got the West Coast Cooler?
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: We should be having a gals' night out here on Machine Nation tonight?   Tue Jan 06, 2009 11:15 pm

cactus flower wrote:
Not knowingly.

I suppose it might have been a tupperware party...

TheBear, I'm a bit under the weather tonight, but a girl's meet up another time would be good.
Are you in the new house yet?
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: We should be having a gals' night out here on Machine Nation tonight?   Tue Jan 06, 2009 11:22 pm

Bring your vino to the Ann Summers' party and laugh yourself sick.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: We should be having a gals' night out here on Machine Nation tonight?   Tue Jan 06, 2009 11:35 pm

cactus flower wrote:
cactus flower wrote:
Not knowingly.

I suppose it might have been a tupperware party...

TheBear, I'm a bit under the weather tonight, but a girl's meet up another time would be good.
Are you in the new house yet?
Yeah, we moved in 4 weeks ago today, but the place still isn't quite right yet (and at times its felt like it never would be). As I type, my boyf and a friend are upstairs laying floors (an ordeal, which should have taken a day and a half, but which is on to its fourth day, as nothing goes smoothly in this house). Water started dripping from the ceiling on Christmas Eve, the shower was dripping at the rate of a litre an hour, we only got the cooker connected last weekend, and I haven't painted the kitchen yet, but the apple trees are planted, the strawberries, rhubarb, red currants and raspberries are in their temporary homes, and we're busy looking on the bright side of everything. Smile
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: We should be having a gals' night out here on Machine Nation tonight?   Tue Jan 06, 2009 11:43 pm

TheBear wrote:
cactus flower wrote:
cactus flower wrote:
Not knowingly.

I suppose it might have been a tupperware party...

TheBear, I'm a bit under the weather tonight, but a girl's meet up another time would be good.
Are you in the new house yet?
Yeah, we moved in 4 weeks ago today, but the place still isn't quite right yet (and at times its felt like it never would be). As I type, my boyf and a friend are upstairs laying floors (an ordeal, which should have taken a day and a half, but which is on to its fourth day, as nothing goes smoothly in this house). Water started dripping from the ceiling on Christmas Eve, the shower was dripping at the rate of a litre an hour, we only got the cooker connected last weekend, and I haven't painted the kitchen yet, but the apple trees are planted, the strawberries, rhubarb, red currants and raspberries are in their temporary homes, and we're busy looking on the bright side of everything. Smile

Own front door is good Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: We should be having a gals' night out here on Machine Nation tonight?   Wed Jan 07, 2009 2:59 am

cactus flower wrote:
What's it going to be? An Anne Summer's Party ? Evil or Very Mad

Knitting circle Wink

Boozer and clubbin ? drunken bounce

We need to book a night up in advance sometime and do this thang in style. Could we combine all three themes CF?

Whatever became of the much maligned Irish Countrywomen's Association - is that still on the go? They used to have a great cafe on Stephen's Green yonks ago. We could do with few ICA folk on MN - some great people there, despite what people tend to say about them. Didnt Frank Hall used to send them up a lot?

(I love that purple/blue dress Kate, beats my hippy gear hands down.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: We should be having a gals' night out here on Machine Nation tonight?   Wed Jan 07, 2009 4:16 pm

Any more wimmin wan't to Come Out ?

We're still not sure about Auditor #9 since we saw the twinset and pearls...
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: We should be having a gals' night out here on Machine Nation tonight?   Wed Jan 07, 2009 4:18 pm

Kate P wrote:


I wouldn't have thought off-white was EVM's colour but he looks okay in a pleated frock.

Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: We should be having a gals' night out here on Machine Nation tonight?   Wed Jan 07, 2009 4:25 pm

TheBear wrote:
cactus flower wrote:
cactus flower wrote:
Not knowingly.

I suppose it might have been a tupperware party...

TheBear, I'm a bit under the weather tonight, but a girl's meet up another time would be good.
Are you in the new house yet?
Yeah, we moved in 4 weeks ago today, but the place still isn't quite right yet (and at times its felt like it never would be). As I type, my boyf and a friend are upstairs laying floors (an ordeal, which should have taken a day and a half, but which is on to its fourth day, as nothing goes smoothly in this house). Water started dripping from the ceiling on Christmas Eve, the shower was dripping at the rate of a litre an hour, we only got the cooker connected last weekend, and I haven't painted the kitchen yet, but the apple trees are planted, the strawberries, rhubarb, red currants and raspberries are in their temporary homes, and we're busy looking on the bright side of everything. Smile

Hell hath no equal to moving house. My sympathies. If there are nippers in the equation, all the more so.

As to the party - if we are really up for it, all the advice we need is here:

http://www.annsummersparties.ie/

Shocked Shocked Shocked
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: We should be having a gals' night out here on Machine Nation tonight?   Wed Jan 07, 2009 9:04 pm

Hello ladies...

Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: We should be having a gals' night out here on Machine Nation tonight?   Wed Jan 07, 2009 9:39 pm

Ard Izzard, you're looking surprisingly naturally bosomy.

Well, well. The miracles of modern science and the push-up bra.

Quote :
Hello ladies...

You sound just like Eva Herzigova saying that... Shocked
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: We should be having a gals' night out here on Machine Nation tonight?   Wed Jan 07, 2009 9:43 pm

Kate P wrote:
Ard Izzard, you're looking surprisingly naturally bosomy.

Well, well. The miracles of modern science and the push-up bra.

Oh, you know me, I'm boyishly buxom!

Quote :
Quote :
Hello ladies...

You sound just like Eva Herzigova saying that... Shocked

Exactly. Smile
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: We should be having a gals' night out here on Machine Nation tonight?   Wed Jan 07, 2009 9:43 pm

"The woman shall not wear that which pertaineth unto a man, neither shall a man put on a woman's garment: for all that do so are abomination unto the Lord thy God."

Deuteronomy 22:5
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: We should be having a gals' night out here on Machine Nation tonight?   

Back to top Go down
 
We should be having a gals' night out here on Machine Nation tonight?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Halting and spending the night at Muzdalifah
» 2 money dreams in the same night
» God Gave Me a Word Last Night
» Multiple Dreams in One Night! Seeking Clarity!!
» REPOST: RECURRING DREAM - STRANGE PEOPLE AT NIGHT - PLEASE SOMEONE GIVE ME AN INSIGHT.

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Machine Nation  :: Welcome and Chat :: Chatter-
Jump to: