Machine Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Machine Nation

Irish Politics Forum - Politics Technology Economics in Ireland - A Look Under The Nation's Bonnet

Devilish machinations come to naught --Milton

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  GalleryGallery  MACHINENATION.org  

This is Nightlive

Go down 
AuthorMessage

This is Nightlive Empty
PostSubject: This is Nightlive   This is Nightlive EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 3:35 pm

Did anyone else see this last night?

Some of it was spot on, but I wonder is it appropriate for the National Broadcaster to use licence fee money to openly lampoon it's main competitor? Perhaps not, but it was pretty funny all the same. Then again, I think Killinascully is hilarious too. G'wan the Dan!

Una Og Nic Ni Suillicaint - LOL
Back to top Go down

This is Nightlive Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is Nightlive   This is Nightlive EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 4:01 pm

Didn't see it and don't watch tv anyway. But Kilinaskully is regularly on in our house and I hate it with a passion deep and abiding. The only good thing about it is that it makes me lock myself in the laundryroom and do the ironing so I don't have to listen to it.

What exactly was the above anyway, coc?

Just looking at your details above, I see you're in wickla - didn't know that. I envy you. I'm in the car looking out on Blessington lake (3G coverage never lets me down). I've an hour to kill before meeting someone. It's glorious here. Gorgeous day, snow on peaks, the lake like glass and reflecting the mountains in their patchwork of browns and greens. Since I was a kid this has been one of my favourite places. i'd rather look at this anyday than Killinafeckinskully - or the ironing.
Back to top Go down

This is Nightlive
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Machine Nation  :: Vibes and Scribes :: Print and Televisual Media, Firebrand Cinema-
Jump to: