Machine Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Machine Nation

Irish Politics Forum - Politics Technology Economics in Ireland - A Look Under The Nation's Bonnet

Devilish machinations come to naught --Milton

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  GalleryGallery  MACHINENATION.org  

Is the average IQ in FG greater or lesser than that of Enda Kenny

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Is the average IQ in FG greater or lesser than that of Enda Kenny Empty
PostSubject: Is the average IQ in FG greater or lesser than that of Enda Kenny   Is the average IQ in FG greater or lesser than that of Enda Kenny EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 5:13 am

There appears to be a few FG fans on this site so I post this very simple question. They may be asked to form a government and I would like to know what sort of crew they are.

Papal Knight and Edo appear to be members so I kept the question simple.

One is likely to waffle and they other may not be able to know what to think buy it is a reasonable question
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is the average IQ in FG greater or lesser than that of Enda Kenny   Is the average IQ in FG greater or lesser than that of Enda Kenny EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 5:18 am

youngdan wrote:
There appears to be a few FG fans on this site so I post this very simple question. They may be asked to form a government and I would like to know what sort of crew they are.

Papal Knight and Edo appear to be members so I kept the question simple.

One is likely to waffle and they other may not be able to know what to think buy it is a reasonable question

Are you trying to establish some record for the largest number of stupid threads and stupid posts posted by one poster in a single week or something?

Shocked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is the average IQ in FG greater or lesser than that of Enda Kenny   Is the average IQ in FG greater or lesser than that of Enda Kenny EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 5:23 am

To outdo you in either would be some achievement.

I am claiming your waffle as a correct prediction fulfilled in a new record of 4 minutes and 17 seconds
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is the average IQ in FG greater or lesser than that of Enda Kenny   Is the average IQ in FG greater or lesser than that of Enda Kenny EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 5:48 am

The quality of your posts has plummeted of late youndan. Have you developed a drinking problem or something?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is the average IQ in FG greater or lesser than that of Enda Kenny   Is the average IQ in FG greater or lesser than that of Enda Kenny EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 5:54 am

Maybe I joined FG
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is the average IQ in FG greater or lesser than that of Enda Kenny   Is the average IQ in FG greater or lesser than that of Enda Kenny Empty

Back to top Go down

Is the average IQ in FG greater or lesser than that of Enda Kenny
Page 1 of 1