Machine Nation

Irish Politics Forum - Politics Technology Economics in Ireland - A Look Under The Nation's Bonnet

Devilish machinations come to naught --Milton

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  GalleryGallery  MACHINENATION.org  

Share | 

Daaamoooooo !!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Daaamoooooo !!!!   Sun Dec 28, 2008 3:33 am

Enjoying D at Vicar Street in fine voice - I always seem to catch him at the end of a tour when his voice sounds like gravel shaking around in a tin can. This is "Apple of My Eye" studio version, and then the crowd chipping in:

Use ear plugs for this: Shocked

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Daaamoooooo !!!!   Sun Dec 28, 2008 3:47 am

Thats one of the better hooleys i've seen on tele.....and I wouldn't be a huge fan.

He's like Joe Strummer without the Clash-world conquering bit in the early career.....and I don't mean that in a bad way
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Daaamoooooo !!!!   Sun Dec 28, 2008 3:53 am

It's All Good .. He makes good use of the uileann pipes there in the background. Best listened to with earphones - the bigger the better, Alex-Jones style. Didn't ye get yeerselfs a pair for christmas.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Daaamoooooo !!!!   Sun Dec 28, 2008 6:26 am

Auditor #9 wrote:
It's All Good .. He makes good use of the uileann pipes there in the background. Best listened to with earphones - the bigger the better, Alex-Jones style. Didn't ye get yeerselfs a pair for christmas.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/UUTuZe7dSvQ&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/UUTuZe7dSvQ&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

I thought you said Aled Jones there for a mo.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Daaamoooooo !!!!   

Back to top Go down

Daaamoooooo !!!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Machine Nation  :: Vibes and Scribes :: Music, Literature and Arts-
Jump to: