Machine Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Machine Nation

Irish Politics Forum - Politics Technology Economics in Ireland - A Look Under The Nation's Bonnet

Devilish machinations come to naught --Milton

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  GalleryGallery  MACHINENATION.org  

The Privatisation of Irish Politics

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26  Next
AuthorMessage

The Privatisation of Irish Politics - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Privatisation of Irish Politics   The Privatisation of Irish Politics - Page 25 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 4:45 am

no it was people korps here

Quote :
Libertas candidate censured for saying Jews were biologically different. Say NO to Libertas!?

Libertas members announced one Polnad's
Cyprian Gutkowski,League of Polish Families who was censured in the EP
for his booklet suggesting the Jews were biologically different.

Are these the people who will save Europe? It is time people stood up to Libertas and snip this far right party in the bud!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Privatisation of Irish Politics   The Privatisation of Irish Politics - Page 25 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 4:47 am

of course it was.

All of them have eaten a puppy too. Ann missed that bit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Privatisation of Irish Politics   The Privatisation of Irish Politics - Page 25 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 4:50 am

That is quite a crew! Anti abortionists,xenophobic extremists. What is the attraction?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Privatisation of Irish Politics   The Privatisation of Irish Politics - Page 25 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 5:57 am

KA-CHING! Pay Day. Libertasation of 200,000 of EU taxpayers money.

KA-KHING KA-CHING - Libertasation of some juicy donations
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Privatisation of Irish Politics   The Privatisation of Irish Politics - Page 25 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 11:29 am

cookiemonster wrote:
of course it was.

All of them have eaten a puppy too. Ann missed that bit.

This is a momentous day for Libertas. The political character of the party is very clear from the roll of candidates. From the point of view of Ireland, it is a group well to the right of any existing party in Ireland.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Privatisation of Irish Politics   The Privatisation of Irish Politics - Page 25 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 12:31 pm

It is important that people become aware of the nature of these candidates, these people make Micky McD look liberal
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Privatisation of Irish Politics   The Privatisation of Irish Politics - Page 25 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 12:47 pm

They remind me of a modern day equivalent of The Crusaders. Knights Templar, spreading the Good Word to the 'heathens' of the Arab World. Gold and Blood and Death...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Privatisation of Irish Politics   The Privatisation of Irish Politics - Page 25 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 2:34 pm

Anticoalition wrote:

Which they are pefectly and legally entitled to.

Quote :

Which they are perfectly legallu entitled to collect.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Privatisation of Irish Politics   The Privatisation of Irish Politics - Page 25 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 2:35 pm

I suppose it will go a significant way to paying back the loan the founder gave the organisation?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Privatisation of Irish Politics   The Privatisation of Irish Politics - Page 25 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 2:52 pm

KA-CHING KA-CHING KA-CHING
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Privatisation of Irish Politics   The Privatisation of Irish Politics - Page 25 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 3:10 pm

cookiemonster wrote:
Anticoalition wrote:

Quote :

That's all well and good what about Libertas foisting this bunch of far right wing psychopaths on us as a united group? You have spent months now on boards arguing people down who called your party far right wing and proto fascists. Well they appear to be what you said they were not: far right wing proto fascists. What is your own stance on Jewish people?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Privatisation of Irish Politics   The Privatisation of Irish Politics - Page 25 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 4:05 pm

Frightened Albanian wrote:

That's all well and good what about Libertas foisting this bunch of far right wing psychopaths on us as a united group?
They are not foisting anybody on anybody else. If a candidate has support they get elected, if they don't then they don't.

Quote :
You have spent months now on boards arguing people down who called your party far right wing and proto fascists. Well they appear to be what you said they were not: far right wing proto fascists.
They're not all right wing. And I still don't know what a protofascist is.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Privatisation of Irish Politics   The Privatisation of Irish Politics - Page 25 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 6:10 pm

cookiemonster wrote:
Anticoalition wrote:

Quote :

That's all well and good what about Libertas foisting this bunch of far right wing psychopaths on us as a united group? You have spent months now on boards arguing people down who called your party far right wing and proto fascists. Well they appear to be what you said they were not: far right wing proto fascists. What is your own stance on Jewish people?

Indeed they are being foisted on us, with our own money. Not one of these people ever ran under a Libertas flag, and got a single vote from an EU citizen, as a Libertas candidate. Now, they have collected 200,000 euros, for doing absolutely nothing, except signing up to a make-believe political party, that still has not published a manifesto, or any policies. I wonder how all the people who voted for these people feel, since they didnt vote for a Libertas candidate. I agree with FA here. Cookie has been leading a campaign of disinformation about the nature and true identity of the Libertas crew. Now he will continue to do so here, claiming that these candiidates are "centrist".

Libertas will throw a load of taxpayers money at media and the web, tell a load of lies, like they did in the Lisbon vote, and play on the fears of the dumb serfs, who are blinded by the capitalist success stories of the likes of Ganley and co, who made all their money after figuring out such successful ways of liberating taxpayers from their money. It may be technically legal, but that doesn't make it ethical. I have yet to hear one concrete reason why anyone should vote for this crew, and why they should be allowed to rule over us.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Privatisation of Irish Politics   The Privatisation of Irish Politics - Page 25 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 6:13 pm

I thought Libertas were planning on running enough people to have a technical chance at a majority in the EP. This isn't much of a start...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Privatisation of Irish Politics   The Privatisation of Irish Politics - Page 25 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 7:19 pm

cookiemonster wrote:
Anticoalition wrote:

Quote :

I notice you don't use this argument in respect of the second referendum that the government are legally entitled to run...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Privatisation of Irish Politics   The Privatisation of Irish Politics - Page 25 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 7:22 pm

ibis wrote:
cookiemonster wrote:
Anticoalition wrote:

Quote :

I notice you don't use this argument in respect of the second referendum that the government are legally entitled to run...

I don't question their legal entitlement to do it and I have never done so.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Privatisation of Irish Politics   The Privatisation of Irish Politics - Page 25 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 7:31 pm

Anticoalition wrote:

Indeed they are being foisted on us, with our own money. Not one of these people ever ran under a Libertas flag, and got a single vote from an EU citizen, as a Libertas candidate.

They have not done so under the Libertas banner yet. Many are MEPs and have become such by being elected by EU citizens, many are national parliamentarians and have become such by being elected by citizens of their country.

Quote :
Now, they have collected 200,000 euros, for doing absolutely nothing, except signing up to a make-believe political party, that still has not published a manifesto, or any policies.
There is no requirement of them to have published policies or a manifesto to gain access to those funds. They are there to allow a party to set itself up in order to do so.

Quote :
I wonder how all the people who voted for these people feel, since they didnt vote for a Libertas candidate.
They didn't vote for a Libertas candidate, but they will be given the oppertunity to in a few months time. if they don't like it then they can withdraw their support and support somebody else instead.

Quote :
I agree with FA here.
I'll try to contain my shock...

Quote :
Cookie has been leading a campaign of disinformation about the nature and true identity of the Libertas crew. Now he will continue to do so here, claiming that these candiidates are "centrist".
I have not spread any disinformation, that's a lie. There are some people who are to the right of the political spectrum, some to the left and come centrists.

Quote :
Libertas will throw a load of taxpayers money at media and the web, tell a load of lies, like they did in the Lisbon vote, and play on the fears of the dumb serfs, who are blinded by the capitalist success stories of the likes of Ganley and co, who made all their money after figuring out such successful ways of liberating taxpayers from their money. It may be technically legal, but that doesn't make it ethical.
Well that's a load of nonsense, you give people too little credit to see the wood from the trees.

Quote :

I have yet to hear one concrete reason why anyone should vote for this crew, and why they should be allowed to rule over us.
There is no question of anybody being allowed "rule over" anybody, that's just more hyperbole.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Privatisation of Irish Politics   The Privatisation of Irish Politics - Page 25 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 7:54 pm

No left winger would line up with an anti-semitic candidate.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Privatisation of Irish Politics   The Privatisation of Irish Politics - Page 25 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 10:38 pm

cookiemonster wrote:
ibis wrote:
cookiemonster wrote:
Anticoalition wrote:

Quote :

Indeed - nor is anyone questioning Libertas' legal entitlement to these funds.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Privatisation of Irish Politics   The Privatisation of Irish Politics - Page 25 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 10:54 pm

ibis wrote:
cookiemonster wrote:
ibis wrote:
cookiemonster wrote:
Anticoalition wrote:

Quote :

Indeed - nor is anyone questioning Libertas' legal entitlement to these funds.

Indeed - good that that could be cleared up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Privatisation of Irish Politics   The Privatisation of Irish Politics - Page 25 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 3:57 am

cookiemonster wrote:

That's all well and good what about Libertas foisting this bunch of far right wing psychopaths on us as a united group?
They are not foisting anybody on anybody else. If a candidate has support they get elected, if they don't then they don't.

Quote :
You have spent months now on boards arguing people down who called your party far right wing and proto fascists. Well they appear to be what you said they were not: far right wing proto fascists.
They're not all right wing. And I still don't know what a protofascist is.

far right wing psychopaths sums it up
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Privatisation of Irish Politics   The Privatisation of Irish Politics - Page 25 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 11:24 pm

move it else where lads plenty zion threads to go to
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Privatisation of Irish Politics   The Privatisation of Irish Politics - Page 25 EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 12:08 am

FA is trying to reclaim this thread for its intended purposes. In the morning I will split a couple of lumps of off topic posts into new threads, unless anyone strongly objects. Mod CF
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Privatisation of Irish Politics   The Privatisation of Irish Politics - Page 25 EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 12:22 am

cactus flower wrote:
FA is trying to reclaim this thread for its intended purposes. In the morning I will split a couple of lumps of off topic posts into new threads, unless anyone strongly objects. Mod CF

And we can get back to bashing Ganley, goodie!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Privatisation of Irish Politics   The Privatisation of Irish Politics - Page 25 EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 12:27 am

cookiemonster wrote:
cactus flower wrote:

And we can get back to bashing Ganley, goodie!

You know you love it Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Privatisation of Irish Politics   The Privatisation of Irish Politics - Page 25 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Privatisation of Irish Politics
Page 25 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26  Next