Machine Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Machine Nation

Irish Politics Forum - Politics Technology Economics in Ireland - A Look Under The Nation's Bonnet

Devilish machinations come to naught --Milton

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  GalleryGallery  MACHINENATION.org  

If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 16 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage

If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 3:05 am

cactus flower wrote:
Rab C .... every woman's dream yeah right

Al rite...hen
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 5:43 pm

WHY HAS THIS THREAD BEEN SPLIT!!! AN SIBÍN REOITE IS SACRED GROUND!!! I AM MIGHTILY PERTURBED!!!!
Back to top Go down
Ex
Fourth Master: Growth
Ex

Number of posts : 4226
Registration date : 2008-03-11

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 5:47 pm

Ard-Taoiseach wrote:
WHY HAS THIS THREAD BEEN SPLIT!!! AN SIBÍN REOITE IS SACRED GROUND!!! I AM MIGHTILY PERTURBED!!!!

It's a forumotion thing Ard. The threads automatically split after 40 pages. Embarassed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 5:48 pm

EvotingMachine0197 wrote:
Ard-Taoiseach wrote:

It's a forumotion thing Ard. The threads automatically split after 40 pages. Embarassed

FORUMOTION!!!! THEN I DECLARE A FATWA AGAINST FORUMOTION!!! FORUMOTION SHALL BLEED FOR THIS SACRILEGE!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 5:49 pm

Ard-Taoiseach wrote:

I can just see some hapless underling gasping out his last few breaths at the hands of the Sith Lord there. Impressive.
Back to top Go down
Ex
Ex

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 5:50 pm

Ard-Taoiseach wrote:
Ard-Taoiseach wrote:

FORUMOTION!!!! THEN I DECLARE A FATWA AGAINST FORUMOTION!!! FORUMOTION SHALL BLEED FOR THIS SACRILEGE!!!

And I throw a shoe at forumotion. A size 9 left shoe with leather upper.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 5:53 pm

ibis wrote:
Ard-Taoiseach wrote:

I can just see some hapless underling gasping out his last few breaths at the hands of the Sith Lord there. Impressive.

Be assured, a Death Star shall be dispatched to right this indignity ibis!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 2:01 am

Oooch, Rrrrrabb.

If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 6 _42130880_rab_c_nesbitt_203

A wee drop of Buckfast must be around here somewhere...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 2:08 am

The Sibin Reoite broke in half .. ? It's all going to hell in a bread basket.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 2:16 am

Auditor #9 wrote:

I know, one more buckfast and I'll fall down the gap.

I'm off to bed. Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 7:16 pm

Auditor #9 wrote:

You said it Audi, I'm going to console myself with this...

If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 6 BN18834_10~Pint-In-Windsor-Castle-Pub-Camden-Hill-Road-London-United-Kingdom-Posters
Back to top Go down
Ex
Ex

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 8:13 pm

Any man can put together what machine hath pulled asunder.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 8:14 pm

Any man can put together what machine hath pulled asunder.

You've got that right EVM and we can put it together in the future.
Back to top Go down
Ex
Ex

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 8:16 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 8:18 pm

Thread splitting problem

So our dear an Sibín has been sacrificed on a plinth to a coven of Luddites? For shame. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 1:55 am

If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 6 Beer_in_Australia

These are testing times.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 2:00 am

cactus flower wrote:
If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 6 Beer_in_Australia

These are testing times.
That is a mad picture. Any further info?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 2:00 am

Up the Splitters!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 2:08 am

Thread splitting problem

Does the little answer make sense ? The reduction in loading times ?

Oh no, shop talk in the Bar.
Back to top Go down
Ex
Ex

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 2:21 am

Auditor #9 wrote:
Thread splitting problem

Nope. That answer is bullshit. The Iseq thread over there has about 500 pages or something mad like that. Loading is not really affected by number of pages per topic.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 2:26 am

Auditor #9 wrote:
Thread splitting problem

Nope. That answer is bullshit. The Iseq thread over there has about 500 pages or something mad like that. Loading is not really affected by number of pages per topic.
Only the number of posts per page would make some difference but even then not so much. There could be a limit on diskspace at their end though which might slow it, no?

I'm on the mineral water again tonight..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 9:54 am

I've been up working all night, my head is frazzled, I'm smoking my 20th fag since midnight, I need a drink, particularly as I have to do Christmas shopping later. Suggestions welcome....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 11:11 am

toxic avenger wrote:
I've been up working all night, my head is frazzled, I'm smoking my 20th fag since midnight, I need a drink, particularly as I have to do Christmas shopping later. Suggestions welcome....

Bit early to be in the Síbín toxic, luckily you're allowed to smoke in here though not like most pubs which are killing our ability to commune properly.

On the shopping: unless you're looking forward to it this is what I used to do when I had friends: pick a theme and a price limit and then go into ONE SHOP and get it all there. For example - the Body Shop or Fairtrade Stuff in Oxfam; maybe you would pick a book theme or a restaurant voucher theme. How about fancy kitchen or other home accoutrements ? Maybe Outdoor Shop stuff ? Or technology - usb keys, mouse pads etc. Buy stuff for people that you would like yourself - it's much easier to think about and only natural - if people don't appreciate it, fbck them.

Get them all roughly the same gift unless you know they will be in contact with each other in which case make a slight variation - you don't want to leave that shop as it's a battle out rhere on the streets. Spend some extra few minutes thinking about what to get the Wife - if you don't you won't have a good Christmas at least this year.

The best of luck.

ps

Have a look around your own house for stuff you might have leftover since last Christmas - cards, wrapping paper. I think it'd be cool to get a five or six year old, dried, yellow card sometimes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 20, 2008 1:55 am

It's an awful pity tonys isn't here for a nice quiet drink. This shaggin place is empty tonight - we need to get some strippers in here.

'Spose everyone is at one of those sham pubs in the 'real' world tonight ...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 20, 2008 2:00 am

Here Audi....
If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 6 Castro10
FAncy a snifter?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite
Page 6 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 16 ... 27  Next