Machine Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Machine Nation

Irish Politics Forum - Politics Technology Economics in Ireland - A Look Under The Nation's Bonnet

Devilish machinations come to naught --Milton

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  GalleryGallery  MACHINENATION.org  

The Great International Depression of 2008 & Beyond /

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage

The Great International Depression of 2008 & Beyond / - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great International Depression of 2008 & Beyond /   The Great International Depression of 2008 & Beyond / - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 10:25 pm

youngdan wrote:
That is why ye are at 2% in the latest poll you scoundral. The early Americans wanted to be federalists too and now they have a King

I do not know whether the ECB ever issued it's own bonds. It would not surprise me what they get up to.

You must be confusing me with a Green party supporter. Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Great International Depression of 2008 & Beyond /   The Great International Depression of 2008 & Beyond / - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 10:53 pm

I am Johnny. I almost added "despite the fact of you being a nice guy"

The confusion is cleared as you are a member of the only party that ever had an ounce of sense back there.

Perhaps your more than excellent effort of the cynide incedent planted a green seed in my mind
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Great International Depression of 2008 & Beyond /   The Great International Depression of 2008 & Beyond / - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 4:00 am

Man of Truth watches I.O.U.S.A and makes some notes. He also makes some predictions: This year will see the Dumping of the Dollar and the 30 year Bond (yielding 3% now) will get crushed, yielding double what it is now by the end of 2009 and double that again by the end of 2010. (Hopefully Man of Truth himself won't collapse)

9:43