Machine Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Machine Nation

Irish Politics Forum - Politics Technology Economics in Ireland - A Look Under The Nation's Bonnet

Devilish machinations come to naught --Milton

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  GalleryGallery  MACHINENATION.org  

The Christmas Thread

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage

The Christmas Thread - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Christmas Thread   The Christmas Thread - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 6:10 pm

Canned cheese, that reminds me of something I saw in Oslo.
Ham and cheese in a tube.
It was a toothpaste style tube, with ham & cheese (together) in it, presumably to be spread on bread.
Yuck.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Christmas Thread   The Christmas Thread - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 6:11 pm

The Christmas Thread - Page 7 180px-Easy_cheese2
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Christmas Thread   The Christmas Thread - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 6:53 pm

The Christmas Thread - Page 7 180px-Easy_cheese2 oh, gross.

Here's a little something to improve matters johnfás:

The Christmas Thread - Page 7 FOOD-cheeses
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Christmas Thread   The Christmas Thread - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 7:20 pm

The Christmas Thread - Page 7 Winepo11

and a little something to go with.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Christmas Thread   The Christmas Thread - Page 7 EmptySat Dec 20, 2008 6:06 am

Took my girlfriend over to the Docklands yesterday, where they have the place all done up for Christmas and a load of stalls set up selling various food, drink and random things. 'Twas a great time. We had fondue, and I had a hot apple punch with brandy (tasted like... Christmas) and we went on a merry-go-round. Highly recommended!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Christmas Thread   The Christmas Thread - Page 7 EmptySat Dec 20, 2008 4:41 pm

The Christmas Tree lights are tangled - there is my afternoon gone Neutral
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Christmas Thread   The Christmas Thread - Page 7 EmptySat Dec 20, 2008 7:13 pm

I just woke up, so there's mine gone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Christmas Thread   The Christmas Thread - Page 7 EmptySat Dec 20, 2008 7:28 pm

Didn't end up taking as long as I had initially thought it might - was a complicated enough procedure. Mmmmmm Christmas is coming together now - the tree is up and decorated, the presents are wrapped and underneath it, the mother is preparing sorbet for us to have over the Christmas period, Lyric FM is playing Bach's Christmas Oratorio and I'm about to go out the door for a sound check at Church for tomorrow's candlelit carol service. This evening I am going for dinner at a friend's house.

Mmmmmmmm, 'tis the season.