Machine Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Machine Nation

Irish Politics Forum - Politics Technology Economics in Ireland - A Look Under The Nation's Bonnet

Devilish machinations come to naught --Milton

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  GalleryGallery  MACHINENATION.org  

A New Dog - Well, Bitch, Actually...

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

A New Dog - Well, Bitch, Actually... Empty
PostSubject: A New Dog - Well, Bitch, Actually...   A New Dog - Well, Bitch, Actually... EmptyThu Nov 20, 2008 11:37 pm

I was going to wait for a post Christmas recycled puppy, but someone has randomly given me a little black labrador bitch puppy - quite like this one -

A New Dog - Well, Bitch, Actually... Amactay_A200825103726

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A New Dog - Well, Bitch, Actually...   A New Dog - Well, Bitch, Actually... EmptyThu Nov 20, 2008 11:43 pm

I thought this was going to be a thread about Labradoodles or Goldendoodles... these being the dogs of favour in the Obama family...

Cute pup though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A New Dog - Well, Bitch, Actually...   A New Dog - Well, Bitch, Actually... EmptyThu Nov 20, 2008 11:47 pm

Anyone is welcome to bitch away on this thread as much as they like Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A New Dog - Well, Bitch, Actually...   A New Dog - Well, Bitch, Actually... EmptyThu Nov 20, 2008 11:59 pm

My Labrador is an attention-seeking food-whore. She got hit by a car once, didn't even notice. I think she's possibly insane.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A New Dog - Well, Bitch, Actually...   A New Dog - Well, Bitch, Actually... EmptyFri Nov 21, 2008 12:00 am

That is some story toxic.
Back to top Go down
Ex
Fourth Master: Growth
Ex

Number of posts : 4226
Registration date : 2008-03-11

PostSubject: Re: A New Dog - Well, Bitch, Actually...   A New Dog - Well, Bitch, Actually... EmptyFri Nov 21, 2008 12:01 am

toxic avenger wrote:
My Labrador is an attention-seeking food-whore. She got hit by a car once, didn't even notice. I think she's possibly insane.

Too much Prime Time is bad for a dogs psyche.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A New Dog - Well, Bitch, Actually...   A New Dog - Well, Bitch, Actually... EmptyFri Nov 21, 2008 12:02 am

johnfás wrote:
That is some story toxic.

I try to enlighten...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A New Dog - Well, Bitch, Actually...   A New Dog - Well, Bitch, Actually... EmptyFri Nov 21, 2008 12:37 am

toxic avenger wrote:

I got bitten on the ass by a labrador a couple of years ago - straight through two layers of denim (pocket) to break the tender skin of my bottom. Insane doesn't even begin to describe it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A New Dog - Well, Bitch, Actually...   A New Dog - Well, Bitch, Actually... EmptyFri Nov 21, 2008 12:38 am

I'd say that was some sight for whoever you were visiting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A New Dog - Well, Bitch, Actually...   A New Dog - Well, Bitch, Actually... EmptyFri Nov 21, 2008 12:40 am

Kate P wrote:
toxic avenger wrote:

I got bitten on the ass by a labrador a couple of years ago - straight through two layers of denim (pocket) to break the tender skin of my bottom. Insane doesn't even begin to describe it.

Wasn't in Cork, was it? My Holly just gets hungry a lot...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A New Dog - Well, Bitch, Actually...   A New Dog - Well, Bitch, Actually... EmptyFri Nov 21, 2008 12:42 am

cactus flower wrote:
I was going to wait for a post Christmas recycled puppy, but someone has randomly given me a little black labrador bitch puppy - quite like this one -

A New Dog - Well, Bitch, Actually... Amactay_A200825103726

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Are you sure that thing will survive with that savage of a cat you have ?

A New Dog - Well, Bitch, Actually... Evil-cat
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A New Dog - Well, Bitch, Actually...   A New Dog - Well, Bitch, Actually... EmptyFri Nov 21, 2008 12:44 am

Actually I knew the dog and its owners quite well (not in Cork, but I'll keep that warning in mind, TA) so wasn't afraid when it bounded up to me -even though it had a reputation for pulling children off bicycles and chewing the ankles off kids going to the nearby GAA field. Was I naive?!

I met a guy out walking the other day who had an unrestrained German Shepherd with him. I did what I usually do - tried to hide behind my friend and he duly held the dog and said that said doggy thought he was a collie, not a German Shepherd. I thought it was a nice story... One tooth-marked buttock is quite enough for any girl.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A New Dog - Well, Bitch, Actually...   A New Dog - Well, Bitch, Actually... EmptyFri Nov 21, 2008 12:48 am

Kate P wrote:
Actually I knew the dog and its owners quite well (not in Cork, but I'll keep that warning in mind, TA) so wasn't afraid when it bounded up to me -even though it had a reputation for pulling children off bicycles and chewing the ankles off kids going to the nearby GAA field. Was I naive?!

I met a guy out walking the other day who had an unrestrained German Shepherd with him. I did what I usually do - tried to hide behind my friend and he duly held the dog and said that said doggy thought he was a collie, not a German Shepherd. I thought it was a nice story... One tooth-marked buttock is quite enough for any girl.

I have a German Shepherd too. They're actually, given proper ownership, very placid and obedient. People tend to be more apprehensive of her than the Lab, big mistake. The Lab is a psycho from hell...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A New Dog - Well, Bitch, Actually...   A New Dog - Well, Bitch, Actually... EmptyFri Nov 21, 2008 12:58 am

I just hide behind anyone who happens to be close by if I meet a dog out with its owner. I rarely worry about strays -they are more placid around people and have no one making excuses for them, saying they're 'high spirited but won't touch you' - rubbish. I even have to wield an umbrella as I get out of the car when I visit my sister who has, coincidentally a labrador cross which is a nasty piece of work.

Labs (I hope cactus flower isn't listening) have a reputation for gentleness that they don't deserve. The population have been hoodwinked by toilet roll advertisements.
Back to top Go down
Ex
Ex

PostSubject: Re: A New Dog - Well, Bitch, Actually...   A New Dog - Well, Bitch, Actually... EmptyFri Nov 21, 2008 1:02 am

They also grow bigger than Michael O' Leary's taxi.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A New Dog - Well, Bitch, Actually...   A New Dog - Well, Bitch, Actually... EmptyFri Nov 21, 2008 1:05 am

You're all horrible. The main problem with Labs is that they are stupid, fat and lazy.

Anyway, the cat will keep her in order.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A New Dog - Well, Bitch, Actually...   A New Dog - Well, Bitch, Actually... EmptyFri Nov 21, 2008 1:09 am

No they are not stupid - they have an excellent eye for an outstanding cut of meat and are very energetic in their pursuit of same. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A New Dog - Well, Bitch, Actually...   A New Dog - Well, Bitch, Actually... EmptyFri Nov 21, 2008 3:07 am

Hillarious thread guys. Us mere hamster and gold-fish owners have nothing worthwile to add here.

Pity about your ass, as they say Kate P Smile . I gather bum injuries of that sort are no joke at all - damned painful apparently.
Back to top Go down
Ex
Ex

PostSubject: Re: A New Dog - Well, Bitch, Actually...   A New Dog - Well, Bitch, Actually... EmptyFri Nov 21, 2008 3:13 am

Sorry Cactus, I hope she lives long and brings great happiness and company.

Ulster Bank have a good loan scheme for feeding Labradors.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A New Dog - Well, Bitch, Actually...   A New Dog - Well, Bitch, Actually... EmptyFri Nov 21, 2008 3:15 am

EvotingMachine0197 wrote:

She could make a start on the cat Razz

btw, EVM do you still have one?
Back to top Go down
Ex
Ex

PostSubject: Re: A New Dog - Well, Bitch, Actually...   A New Dog - Well, Bitch, Actually... EmptyFri Nov 21, 2008 3:17 am

cactus flower wrote:

She could make a start on the cat Razz

btw, EVM do you still have one?

I have two. I'll see if I can find a snap.
Back to top Go down
Ex
Ex

PostSubject: Re: A New Dog - Well, Bitch, Actually...   A New Dog - Well, Bitch, Actually... EmptyFri Nov 21, 2008 3:21 am

A New Dog - Well, Bitch, Actually... Sap25p10
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A New Dog - Well, Bitch, Actually...   A New Dog - Well, Bitch, Actually... EmptyFri Nov 21, 2008 3:23 am

A New Dog - Well, Bitch, Actually... Sap25p10

Oooh lovely. But they don't look much like Labradors.
Back to top Go down
Ex
Ex

PostSubject: Re: A New Dog - Well, Bitch, Actually...   A New Dog - Well, Bitch, Actually... EmptyFri Nov 21, 2008 3:42 am

Those two would fit inside a Labrador's ear. Or maybe one in each ear.

They are hairy smelly hungry little feckers. They love that couch, the piano is just to the left, and they hop up onto the window sill and peer out and bark their heads off.

Sometimes the wrangle their way into the hall and pee against the stairs, sometimes they puke on the backroom rug, the rest of the time they wrestle growl and eat stuff they find on the floor.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A New Dog - Well, Bitch, Actually...   A New Dog - Well, Bitch, Actually... EmptyFri Nov 21, 2008 4:23 am

Aragon wrote:
Hillarious thread guys. Us mere hamster and gold-fish owners have nothing worthwile to add here.

As a former hamster owner, they are indeed newsworthy. I had a female give birth to about ten babies, then proceed to drown them all. I managed to save one, which was eventually lovingly looked after by its mother. That hamster became bigger in no time, and eventually killed its dad, I found him one day covered in blood, the crazed progeny still attacking. Then my brother, like an idiot, took the younger hamster out of its cage and it escaped. It only resurfaced when my brother accidentally stepped on it, squelching it all over the floor. The mother died of natural causes, boringly. I never got another hamster. Blood smelly things.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A New Dog - Well, Bitch, Actually...   A New Dog - Well, Bitch, Actually... Empty

Back to top Go down

A New Dog - Well, Bitch, Actually...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Machine Nation  :: Welcome and Chat :: Sign In-
Jump to: