Machine Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Machine Nation

Irish Politics Forum - Politics Technology Economics in Ireland - A Look Under The Nation's Bonnet

Devilish machinations come to naught --Milton

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  GalleryGallery  MACHINENATION.org  

Machine Nation Member costs Obama the Election

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Machine Nation Member costs Obama the Election Empty
PostSubject: Machine Nation Member costs Obama the Election   Machine Nation Member costs Obama the Election EmptyTue Nov 04, 2008 6:41 pm

I hate to pick on cactus flower but you were the first member name I saw when I was doing it Razz.

Back to top Go down
Ex
Fourth Master: Growth
Ex

Number of posts : 4226
Registration date : 2008-03-11

PostSubject: Re: Machine Nation Member costs Obama the Election   Machine Nation Member costs Obama the Election EmptyTue Nov 04, 2008 6:55 pm

Hee Hee. Very Happy I love these.

Cactus WTF have you done ?? Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Machine Nation Member costs Obama the Election   Machine Nation Member costs Obama the Election EmptyTue Nov 04, 2008 7:21 pm

Embarassed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Machine Nation Member costs Obama the Election   Machine Nation Member costs Obama the Election EmptyWed Nov 05, 2008 3:00 am

OMG! How could you cactus? How in all honesty could you? Won't someone think of the children? Down with this sort of thing!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Machine Nation Member costs Obama the Election   Machine Nation Member costs Obama the Election EmptyWed Nov 05, 2008 3:14 am

Ard-Taoiseach wrote:
OMG! How could you cactus? How in all honesty could you? Won't someone think of the children? Down with this sort of thing!
Embarassed Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Machine Nation Member costs Obama the Election   Machine Nation Member costs Obama the Election Empty

Back to top Go down

Machine Nation Member costs Obama the Election
Page 1 of 1