Machine Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Machine Nation

Irish Politics Forum - Politics Technology Economics in Ireland - A Look Under The Nation's Bonnet

Devilish machinations come to naught --Milton

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  GalleryGallery  MACHINENATION.org  

I am a Moonie

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage

I am a Moonie - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am a Moonie   I am a Moonie - Page 2 EmptyFri May 16, 2008 1:07 am

You need your monocle checked, Ibis doesn't wear red, his frock is blue with wee yellow stars and one can hear a faint hint of Ode to Joy on the air every where he goes...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I am a Moonie   I am a Moonie - Page 2 EmptyFri May 16, 2008 1:11 am

cookiemonster wrote:
You need your monocle checked, Ibis doesn't wear red, his frock is blue with wee yellow stars and one can hear a faint hint of Ode to Joy on the air every where he goes...

Well I'm drunk, so I have an excuse.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I am a Moonie   I am a Moonie - Page 2 EmptyFri May 16, 2008 1:11 am

cookiemonster wrote:

Damn, and I'd washed and everything. Still a dirty big Yes head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I am a Moonie   I am a Moonie - Page 2 EmptyFri May 16, 2008 1:12 am

ibis wrote:
cookiemonster wrote:

That's a stench you'll never rid youself of.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I am a Moonie   I am a Moonie - Page 2 EmptyFri May 16, 2008 1:13 am

Ard-Taoiseach wrote:

Pay day?

I've not had a pint since... Monday!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I am a Moonie   I am a Moonie - Page 2 EmptyFri May 16, 2008 1:15 am

ibis wrote:
cookiemonster wrote:

I recommend Libertas Exfoliating Cream. It removes all dead-yes-heads leaving you fresh and independent. Socio-economically tested. Libertas. Because you're worth it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I am a Moonie   I am a Moonie - Page 2 EmptyFri May 16, 2008 1:16 am

cookiemonster wrote:
Ard-Taoiseach wrote:

Pay day?

I've not had a pint since... Monday!

Not drink. Power. A few big moves and shakes by myself were very intoxicating.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I am a Moonie   I am a Moonie - Page 2 EmptySun May 18, 2008 5:41 pm

There was an advertisement in Friday's Irish Times for Astronauts from the European Space Agency. Will anyone be applying?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I am a Moonie   I am a Moonie - Page 2 EmptySun May 18, 2008 8:08 pm

DeGaulle wrote:
There was an advertisement in Friday's Irish Times for Astronauts from the European Space Agency. Will anyone be applying?

cookiemonster might do, he's very unhappy in his current employment. Becoming an astronaut would be getting as far away from the old job as possible.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I am a Moonie   I am a Moonie - Page 2 EmptySun May 18, 2008 10:58 pm

I am still waiting for information on the great telescope that can see what was left on the moon. If Cookiemonster was heading for a luner stroll then we would all like to be able to keep an eye on him up there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I am a Moonie   I am a Moonie - Page 2 EmptySun May 18, 2008 11:44 pm

youngdan wrote:
I am still waiting for information on the great telescope that can see what was left on the moon. If Cookiemonster was heading for a luner stroll then we would all like to be able to keep an eye on him up there.

If you were to volunteer for the mission youngdan you could check it out.
I think you are eligible, yes? Surprised
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I am a Moonie   I am a Moonie - Page 2 EmptySun May 18, 2008 11:57 pm

I don't know about being eligible but for someone to attempt to land on the moon depending on rockets to slow you down from 22000 mph it would be more important to be expendable.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I am a Moonie   I am a Moonie - Page 2 EmptySun May 18, 2008 11:59 pm

Youngdan - you've changed your look. I preferred you in the hoodie. Suspect
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I am a Moonie   I am a Moonie - Page 2 EmptyMon May 19, 2008 12:05 am

He the Man
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I am a Moonie   I am a Moonie - Page 2 EmptyMon May 19, 2008 12:06 am

youngdan wrote:
He the Man

I thought you were sceptical of the motivation of all political leaders?
Back to top Go down
AuditorGeneral
Blastocyst
AuditorGeneral

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2008-03-11

PostSubject: Re: I am a Moonie   I am a Moonie - Page 2 EmptyMon May 19, 2008 12:07 am

youngdan I always pitchered you look like Ron Paul; the Johnny Scissorhands image was somewhat interestingly incongruous in my mind
Back to top Go down
https://machinenation.forumakers.com

PostSubject: Re: I am a Moonie   I am a Moonie - Page 2 EmptyMon May 19, 2008 12:36 am

Ron Paul looks like my grandad! Shocked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I am a Moonie   I am a Moonie - Page 2 EmptyMon May 19, 2008 12:41 am

I am a Moonie - Page 2 Fullmoon_dromoland_small

Moonrise over Dromoland
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I am a Moonie   I am a Moonie - Page 2 EmptyMon May 19, 2008 12:52 am

That's beautiful cactus flower.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I am a Moonie   I am a Moonie - Page 2 EmptyMon May 19, 2008 12:52 am

Cactus. I have mentioned befor that there is a minute percentage of politicians who may be in it for their constituents. I mentioned Tony Gregory and the late Jim Kemmy in this regard. I even recently said that Richard Brutan may be one also even though John Brutan is not. They may be others who I am not familiar with but to think the 2 main leaders there are just not out for themselves is laughable.
An honest man will always go with what he believes regardless of the adverse electoral effects. If Paul had gone out and beat the war drums to the stupid republicans he could have won. Winning was not of paramount importance. Getting his message out for the future is what was important. The Paulites will probably take over the Republican Party after the election rout.
If Paul had gotten in his priority was to cut the position on the President down to almost a ceremonial position. It is the same with all the Constitution candidates.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I am a Moonie   I am a Moonie - Page 2 EmptyMon May 19, 2008 12:55 am

I have explained the look. It was after the shock I got from reading that there was a bill headed for the senate floor that could put the gas price higher by as much as 5 dollars a gallon
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I am a Moonie   I am a Moonie - Page 2 EmptyMon May 19, 2008 12:55 am

I would add Michael D. Higgins but I'm sure there are many others.
Much harder to find one at the top. Perhaps the position should be drawn out of a hat.

I find it very hard to share in your confidence in the Libertarian leaders, who may feel free to help themselves, whether to power or wealth or both.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I am a Moonie   I am a Moonie - Page 2 EmptyMon May 19, 2008 1:17 am

You know Cactus it crossed my mind to add Michael D. My brother and sister in law in Galway have been great fans of him for ever. They would be in my opinion part of the big percentage of his vote which is personel rather than party.
The Libertarian and Constitution candidates would not be in it for the power because their intention would be to remove the power of the positions they seek.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I am a Moonie   I am a Moonie - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2008 6:41 am

Everyone else thinks that the possibility of a faked moon landing is absurd. Nevertheless the astronauts don't talk too much and one even claims that the moment was so dramatic that the memory of it is blanked out. I am hoping for a deathbed confession. In the meantime Mitchell clains to know all about aliens who are in contact with the government for 60 years.

Funnily enough some believe this and reckon the US back-engineered the technical advances we have seen over the last half century say.

These lads are living a lie and this guy is blabbering. Just watch, this guy will mistake the gas pedal and the brake and drive over a cliff soon.
http://www.news.com.au/heraldsun/story/0,21985,24070088-5002700,00.html
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I am a Moonie   I am a Moonie - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2008 11:12 am

Nice one Youngdan. For the X-Files weekend that's in it, it looks like maybe we've spontaneously started some threads celebrating one of the greatest American television dramas since Hart to Hart. Anyone who wants to start anymore are most welcome.

Here's Kerrang radio ringing Nasa back after one of their astronauts tells them that a craft did crash land in Roswell in 1947 (just like in the X-Files, which I really hope will in future come with the subtext "Based on a true story")

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I am a Moonie   I am a Moonie - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

I am a Moonie
Page 2 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Machine Nation  :: Machine Nation :: Science, Technology, Engineering, Computers-
Jump to: