Machine Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Machine Nation

Irish Politics Forum - Politics Technology Economics in Ireland - A Look Under The Nation's Bonnet

Devilish machinations come to naught --Milton

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  GalleryGallery  MACHINENATION.org  

Of course you missed me!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage

Of course you missed me! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of course you missed me!   Of course you missed me! - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 9:59 pm

Shhh, Aragon.There was a bit of a problem with KateP.You know, witness protection, change of name, lost all her posts, that sort of thing. We don't like to talk about it. Mind you some say she just had a technical glitch and had to re-register. I'm not saying anything myself. Suspect
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Of course you missed me!   Of course you missed me! - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 1:37 am

SeathrúnCeitinn wrote:
When is Machine Nation's first birthday? Is it not within the week?

Howdy all

Howdy SC.

Are you well ?

I was just thinking about this myself. Its next Wednesday. Any suggestions ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Of course you missed me!   Of course you missed me! - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 10:58 pm

Hello again folks, I've been down the country the past few days and I was busy in college on Thursday so I haven't been round these parts for some time. I hope I find everyone well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Of course you missed me!   Of course you missed me! - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 11:16 pm

Very well, thanks, Ard Taoiseach. And you?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Of course you missed me!   Of course you missed me! - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 11:26 pm

cactus flower wrote:
Very well, thanks, Ard Taoiseach. And you?

Tired, but happy. And I shall remain that way for the next few days. Roll on Friday. I have allotted much time that day to entering the latter half of President Bartlet's first term in the White House. T'will be fun!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Of course you missed me!   Of course you missed me! - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Of course you missed me!
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5