Machine Nation

Irish Politics Forum - Politics Technology Economics in Ireland - A Look Under The Nation's Bonnet


Devilish machinations come to naught --Milton
 
PortalPortal  HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  GalleryGallery  MACHINENATION.org  

Share | 
 

 Pardon the Witches !

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Pardon the Witches !   Wed Oct 15, 2008 12:50 am

EvotingMachine0197 wrote:
Ard-Taoiseach wrote:
cactus flower wrote:
Ard-Taoiseach wrote:
cactus flower wrote:
Ard-Taoiseach wrote:
cookiemonster wrote:
Ard-Taoiseach wrote:
EvotingMachine0197 wrote:
Ard-Taoiseach wrote:
EvotingMachine0197 wrote:
I like witches. Leave them alone.

Then you shall join them you scurrilous sympathiser!

If I can afford it. Does the departure tax include broomstick travel ?

I meant on the burning stakes.

Now subject to carbon tax.

This is a religious event so I'm liable for nothing - praise the Lord! Very Happy

Religious! Thank God I'm an atheist Shocked

It is, so therefore all our activities are tax-deductible. Isn't the second of your sentences a bit of a contradiction, especially with the capital G indicating a reverence for Our Father?

Just a proper respect for quoloquial tradition. Surprised

I see. I think God'll let you into Heaven in any case. I believe it's part of His new Affirmative Action Programme. Apparently a theistic-only Paradise was discriminatory.


So I get a pyre instead of heaven because I like witches ? I thought you were all for social justice.

Yeah well atheists believe in no other God so God can rest easy knowing they're not going to run off for some alternative belief system. Witches are an alternative belief system so you going down. You going down medieval style.
Back to top Go down
Ex
Fourth Master: Growth
avatar

Number of posts : 4226
Registration date : 2008-03-11

PostSubject: Re: Pardon the Witches !   Wed Oct 15, 2008 12:52 am

But I only like Atheist witches. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Pardon the Witches !   Wed Oct 15, 2008 12:52 am

EvotingMachine0197 wrote:
But I only like Atheist witches. Smile

Pervert.
Back to top Go down
Ex
Fourth Master: Growth
avatar

Number of posts : 4226
Registration date : 2008-03-11

PostSubject: Re: Pardon the Witches !   Wed Oct 15, 2008 12:54 am

Ard-Taoiseach wrote:
EvotingMachine0197 wrote:
But I only like Atheist witches. Smile

Pervert.

At least I'm saved. That's all that counts.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Pardon the Witches !   Wed Oct 15, 2008 12:57 am

EvotingMachine0197 wrote:
Ard-Taoiseach wrote:
EvotingMachine0197 wrote:
But I only like Atheist witches. Smile

Pervert.

At least I'm saved. That's all that counts.

Hmmmmmm....let me see.......according to an IM I sent God about the whole issue, you'll be assigned to a Restricted Zone in Heaven. You can have people come in, but you can't go out. Angels would be scandalised.
Back to top Go down
Ex
Fourth Master: Growth
avatar

Number of posts : 4226
Registration date : 2008-03-11

PostSubject: Re: Pardon the Witches !   Wed Oct 15, 2008 1:02 am

Ard-Taoiseach wrote:
EvotingMachine0197 wrote:
Ard-Taoiseach wrote:
EvotingMachine0197 wrote:
But I only like Atheist witches. Smile

Pervert.

At least I'm saved. That's all that counts.

Hmmmmmm....let me see.......according to an IM I sent God about the whole issue, you'll be assigned to a Restricted Zone in Heaven. You can have people come in, but you can't go out. Angels would be scandalised.

Throw in free parking, PC+ADSL , plasma TV with discovery channel and an eternal supply of Badische Beer and you have a deal.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Pardon the Witches !   Wed Oct 15, 2008 9:38 pm

EvotingMachine0197 wrote:
Ard-Taoiseach wrote:
EvotingMachine0197 wrote:
Ard-Taoiseach wrote:
EvotingMachine0197 wrote:
But I only like Atheist witches. Smile

Pervert.

At least I'm saved. That's all that counts.

Hmmmmmm....let me see.......according to an IM I sent God about the whole issue, you'll be assigned to a Restricted Zone in Heaven. You can have people come in, but you can't go out. Angels would be scandalised.

Throw in free parking, PC+ADSL , plasma TV with discovery channel and an eternal supply of Badische Beer and you have a deal.

Sent another IM and you have divine assent to that arrangement.
Back to top Go down
Ex
Fourth Master: Growth
avatar

Number of posts : 4226
Registration date : 2008-03-11

PostSubject: Re: Pardon the Witches !   Thu Oct 16, 2008 12:57 am

Ard-Taoiseach wrote:
EvotingMachine0197 wrote:
Ard-Taoiseach wrote:
EvotingMachine0197 wrote:
Ard-Taoiseach wrote:
EvotingMachine0197 wrote:
But I only like Atheist witches. Smile

Pervert.

At least I'm saved. That's all that counts.

Hmmmmmm....let me see.......according to an IM I sent God about the whole issue, you'll be assigned to a Restricted Zone in Heaven. You can have people come in, but you can't go out. Angels would be scandalised.

Throw in free parking, PC+ADSL , plasma TV with discovery channel and an eternal supply of Badische Beer and you have a deal.

Sent another IM and you have divine assent to that arrangement.

So I got from being burned at the stake to divine agreement for eternal bliss. What a potion that was...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Pardon the Witches !   Fri Feb 06, 2009 4:57 am

Nominated for best nesting in any thread: 2008-9
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Pardon the Witches !   Fri Feb 06, 2009 4:45 pm

Bridget Cleary eh! The people of south tipperary have moved on from then I feel compelled to add. My partner is into all that witchcraft (I know, I know) stuff and doesn't like me bringing up the case at all. She didn't want to drive down to see the site the last time we were in clonmel and lokoking for someplace nearby for a quick spin. (actually we were dagging mass - I know, I know)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Pardon the Witches !   

Back to top Go down
 
Pardon the Witches !
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» WITCHES CONVENTION
» LUB CIM DAWS TXHAUM ( Sacrément du pardon )
» Spain's Cursed Village Of Witches ...
» The Rede, the Crede, and the Rune.
» Giving birth to a baby.....

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Machine Nation  :: Religion Philosophy Law :: Religion-
Jump to: