Machine Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Machine Nation

Irish Politics Forum - Politics Technology Economics in Ireland - A Look Under The Nation's Bonnet

Devilish machinations come to naught --Milton

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  GalleryGallery  MACHINENATION.org  

The "I LIKE..." thread.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage

The "I LIKE..." thread. - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The "I LIKE..." thread.   The "I LIKE..." thread. - Page 11 EmptyFri Aug 15, 2008 12:24 am

cookiemonster wrote:
SeathrúnCeitinn wrote:
cookiemonster wrote:
Snoop is far too cool.

He's his pimp's best ho....as he would say himself

That just sounds off comming from you.

That's cause it was.......
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The "I LIKE..." thread.   The "I LIKE..." thread. - Page 11 EmptyFri Aug 15, 2008 9:43 pm

Ard-Taoiseach wrote:
cookiemonster wrote:
I dunno, I like playing with it and it makes me look all rugged and manly, that's sure to impress the ladies?

cookie. Remember Samson. His source of strength and virility was in his follicular fortitude. Keep it and nourish it with the best of care and you will live well and strong.
The Samson hair-cutting episode illustates the concept of hair being a symbol of virility and hair-cutting a symbol of castration. If you want to be bound by the restrictioons of society, here personified by the Delilah-like Kate P, go right ahead. But ask yourself: what would Jesus do? What would Reagan do? Were they bound by society's norms? Did Reagan even believe in society?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The "I LIKE..." thread.   The "I LIKE..." thread. - Page 11 EmptySat Aug 16, 2008 12:05 am

WWRD? I like that.

I'm SO getting that on a t-shirt.
Back to top Go down
Ex
Fourth Master: Growth
Ex

Number of posts : 4226
Registration date : 2008-03-11

PostSubject: Re: The "I LIKE..." thread.   The "I LIKE..." thread. - Page 11 EmptySat Aug 16, 2008 12:28 am

cookiemonster wrote:
WWRD? I like that.

That IS good. Can I do WWFD instead ? So we don't look like twins if we incidentally meet outside the pipe shop on Grafton Row.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The "I LIKE..." thread.   The "I LIKE..." thread. - Page 11 EmptySat Aug 16, 2008 12:41 am

EvotingMachine0197 wrote:
cookiemonster wrote:
WWRD? I like that.

That IS good. Can I do WWFD instead ? So we don't look like twins if we incidentally meet outside the pipe shop on Grafton Row.

What Would Fonda Do?

The "I LIKE..." thread. - Page 11 26janefondaposters
Back to top Go down
Ex
Ex

PostSubject: Re: The "I LIKE..." thread.   The "I LIKE..." thread. - Page 11 EmptySat Aug 16, 2008 12:48 am

OOOOOOOOOOOOOhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The "I LIKE..." thread.   The "I LIKE..." thread. - Page 11 EmptySat Aug 16, 2008 1:03 am

though she does appear to be wearing some bathroom tiles and lino while carring the fractured remains of a chrome coffee maker.
Back to top Go down
Ex
Ex

PostSubject: Re: The "I LIKE..." thread.   The "I LIKE..." thread. - Page 11 EmptySat Aug 16, 2008 1:19 am

cookiemonster wrote:
though she does appear to be wearing some bathroom tiles and lino while carring the fractured remains of a chrome coffee maker.

Those issues are minor. I have a tool that can fix all those things.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The "I LIKE..." thread.   The "I LIKE..." thread. - Page 11 EmptySat Aug 16, 2008 1:32 am

EvotingMachine0197 wrote:
cookiemonster wrote:

Those issues are minor. I have a tool that can fix all those things.

Not this one, I hope ...
Back to top Go down
Ex
Ex

PostSubject: Re: The "I LIKE..." thread.   The "I LIKE..." thread. - Page 11 EmptySat Aug 16, 2008 1:42 am

You WRETCHED girl. You have underdone me. You have exhausted my power.
Have you no shame ? Shame on you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The "I LIKE..." thread.   The "I LIKE..." thread. - Page 11 EmptySat Aug 16, 2008 11:46 pm

I got given a nice cigar as a present today.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The "I LIKE..." thread.   The "I LIKE..." thread. - Page 11 EmptySat Aug 16, 2008 11:51 pm

johnfás wrote:

I was just thinking about cigars today. I like the occasional Macanudo.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The "I LIKE..." thread.   The "I LIKE..." thread. - Page 11 EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 12:03 am

cookiemonster wrote:
johnfás wrote:

Where?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The "I LIKE..." thread.   The "I LIKE..." thread. - Page 11 EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 12:07 am

SeathrúnCeitinn wrote:
cookiemonster wrote:
johnfás wrote:

Where?

Bad.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The "I LIKE..." thread.   The "I LIKE..." thread. - Page 11 EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 12:16 am

cookiemonster wrote:
SeathrúnCeitinn wrote:
cookiemonster wrote:
johnfás wrote:

Where?

Bad.

Ah c'mon you we're wide open there, man
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The "I LIKE..." thread.   The "I LIKE..." thread. - Page 11 EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 12:20 am

SeathrúnCeitinn wrote:
cookiemonster wrote:
SeathrúnCeitinn wrote:
cookiemonster wrote:
johnfás wrote:

Where?

Bad.

worser.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The "I LIKE..." thread.   The "I LIKE..." thread. - Page 11 EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 12:23 am

cookiemonster wrote:
SeathrúnCeitinn wrote:
cookiemonster wrote:
SeathrúnCeitinn wrote:
cookiemonster wrote:
johnfás wrote:

Where?

Bad.

worser.

That's what I thought you'd say
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The "I LIKE..." thread.   The "I LIKE..." thread. - Page 11 EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 1:08 pm

I remember why I like studying in librarys. The quiet hum of photocopiers and flourescent lighting, the slightly musty smell of a surrounding of books and the ideal height of your chair as against your desk... ahhhh it is good to be back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The "I LIKE..." thread.   The "I LIKE..." thread. - Page 11 EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 1:12 pm

johnfás wrote:
I remember why I like studying in librarys. The quiet hum of photocopiers and flourescent lighting, the slightly musty smell of a surrounding of books and the ideal height of your chair as against your desk... ahhhh it is good to be back.
You're back already? Aren't you doing some exam?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The "I LIKE..." thread.   The "I LIKE..." thread. - Page 11 EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 1:27 pm

Auditor #9 wrote:
johnfás wrote:
You're back already? Aren't you doing some exam?

I'm doing five exams in September/October. I had been studying at home though but I am back in the library studying today as I had hit a stumbling block in terms of concentration!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The "I LIKE..." thread.   The "I LIKE..." thread. - Page 11 EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 8:52 pm

I like the tiny new laptop I bought on a whim. 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The "I LIKE..." thread.   The "I LIKE..." thread. - Page 11 EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 10:09 pm

cookiemonster wrote:
I like the tiny new laptop I bought on a whim. 
Which one did you buy? The Dell or HP? Or the Asus eee ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The "I LIKE..." thread.   The "I LIKE..." thread. - Page 11 EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 11:30 pm

None of the above. I may still get the HP one if I can get a discount on it, but I went into PC World for a looksee and I found an Advent (PC world own brand) one which I really liked the look of an it was dirt cheap but quite good spec so I bought that. I do like it very much too! I'm a very happy boy at the moment as I like gadgets.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The "I LIKE..." thread.   The "I LIKE..." thread. - Page 11 EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 12:23 am

How much did you pay for it?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The "I LIKE..." thread.   The "I LIKE..." thread. - Page 11 EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 1:16 am

johnfás wrote:
How much did you pay for it?
€350
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The "I LIKE..." thread.   The "I LIKE..." thread. - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

The "I LIKE..." thread.
Page 11 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 19  Next