Machine Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Machine Nation

Irish Politics Forum - Politics Technology Economics in Ireland - A Look Under The Nation's Bonnet

Devilish machinations come to naught --Milton

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  GalleryGallery  MACHINENATION.org  

The "I LIKE..." thread.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage

The "I LIKE..." thread. - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The "I LIKE..." thread.   The "I LIKE..." thread. - Page 10 EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 7:52 pm

A bag of crunched up Tayto with some chocolate buttons thrown in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The "I LIKE..." thread.   The "I LIKE..." thread. - Page 10 EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 7:54 pm

Ard-Taoiseach wrote:
SeathrúnCeitinn wrote:
Ard-Taoiseach wrote:
cookiemonster wrote:
Ard-Taoiseach wrote:
I'm liking classical music btw. Brahms and Vivaldi have been my accompaniment to the excellent discussion here on MN.

A while back I bought one of those 101 great classics type CDs, it was €5 or something like that. Recordings aren't great but worth a fiver.

I remember when watching the likes of Countdown and Fifteen to One on a relaxing Friday afternoon a few years back, there was this ad for a whole collection of classical music CDs. I think it was called "Classical Greats" or something like that. They came in a big goldy-lookin' card case and cost about 30 euro.

I got "Classical Gold" a fifty cd box set with four bonus cds for 6.99 euro in Musgraves. It's excellent with every composer you can think of.

I would have bought 10 of them had I been a classical music hawker

I think that's the one. Any classical composer you wanted, it was there in the case.

"The Greatest Classical Musical Collection ever" it says on the tin...well ...apart from 4000 torrents on the idirlíon....I don't like the box....tripping over it constantly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The "I LIKE..." thread.   The "I LIKE..." thread. - Page 10 EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 7:55 pm

floatingingalway wrote:

Really? C&O or S&V?

I like popcorn and chocolate.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The "I LIKE..." thread.   The "I LIKE..." thread. - Page 10 EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 7:55 pm

cookiemonster wrote:
floatingingalway wrote:

Really? C&O or S&V?

I don't like to mix my sweets with savouries. I'd like to keep them separate.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The "I LIKE..." thread.   The "I LIKE..." thread. - Page 10 EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 7:58 pm

Ard-Taoiseach wrote:
cookiemonster wrote:
floatingingalway wrote:

Really? C&O or S&V?
C and who?

I don't like to mix my sweets with savouries. I'd like to keep them separate.
Oh, don't be such a prude. Open your mind. Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The "I LIKE..." thread.   The "I LIKE..." thread. - Page 10 EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 7:59 pm

Ard-Taoiseach wrote:
cookiemonster wrote:
I dunno, I like playing with it and it makes me look all rugged and manly, that's sure to impress the ladies?

cookie. Remember Samson. His source of strength and virility was in his follicular fortitude. Keep it and nourish it with the best of care and you will live well and strong.

Ignore that insanity, Cookie.

Off with it!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The "I LIKE..." thread.   The "I LIKE..." thread. - Page 10 EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 8:00 pm

Crunched up C&O Tayto (has to be tayto) with a packet of peanuts. Best eaten with a baby spoon...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The "I LIKE..." thread.   The "I LIKE..." thread. - Page 10 EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 8:03 pm

Bag of popcorn and a packet of chocolate M&Ms.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The "I LIKE..." thread.   The "I LIKE..." thread. - Page 10 EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 8:06 pm

But what about the beard? I have to say, I'm finding it hard to imagine how it looks, cookie...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The "I LIKE..." thread.   The "I LIKE..." thread. - Page 10 EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 8:08 pm

Kate P wrote:
But what about the beard? I have to say, I'm finding it hard to imagine how it looks, cookie...

Looks like this:
The "I LIKE..." thread. - Page 10 Oconnell_1_brian's_beard_1

I might just trim it.

Last edited by cookiemonster on Thu Aug 14, 2008 8:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The "I LIKE..." thread.   The "I LIKE..." thread. - Page 10 EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 8:11 pm

Didn't we have a beard discussion here before? With ibis proposing the motion?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The "I LIKE..." thread.   The "I LIKE..." thread. - Page 10 EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 8:16 pm

cookiemonster wrote:
Kate P wrote:

Looks like this:
The "I LIKE..." thread. - Page 10 Oconnell_1_brian%27s_beard_1

I might just trim it.
It's times like this I wish I had photoshop or the like
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The "I LIKE..." thread.   The "I LIKE..." thread. - Page 10 EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 8:26 pm

I think Audi knows how to use microsoft draw on the site- I'm sure he'd give you tuition...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The "I LIKE..." thread.   The "I LIKE..." thread. - Page 10 EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 8:29 pm

cactus flower wrote:
I think Audi knows how to use microsoft draw on the site- I'm sure he'd give you tuition...
Tanfastic
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The "I LIKE..." thread.   The "I LIKE..." thread. - Page 10 EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 11:00 pm

I like Keith Olbermann.

Some posted a link to Bill O'Reilly making a tit of himself, which reminded me of this...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2KU02lsfH8&feature=related

He puts Ann Coulter back in her box too.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GWo5IiyxfuE&feature=related

And of course his classic homage to Murrow, The beginning of the end of America:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uqxmPjB0WSs

"I'm not a liberal, I'm an American." That you are Keith.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The "I LIKE..." thread.   The "I LIKE..." thread. - Page 10 EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 11:01 pm

Bill O'Reilly - what a tool.

Did you see him threatening to beat up the son of someone who died in 9/11?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The "I LIKE..." thread.   The "I LIKE..." thread. - Page 10 EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 11:03 pm

johnfás wrote:

Oh, Bill O'Reilly is some piece of work. Have any of you read Lies and Lying Liars who tell Them by Al Franken? He eviscerates the likes of Bill. He is someone who has a pathological fear of being proved wrong.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The "I LIKE..." thread.   The "I LIKE..." thread. - Page 10 EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 11:09 pm

cookiemonster wrote:
I like Keith Olbermann.

Some posted a link to Bill O'Reilly making a tit of himself, which reminded me of this...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2KU02lsfH8&feature=related

He puts Ann Coulter back in her box too.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GWo5IiyxfuE&feature=related

And of course his classic homage to Murrow, The beginning of the end of America:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uqxmPjB0WSs

"I'm not a liberal, I'm an American." That you are Keith.

Stephen Colbert handles Bill O'Reilly very well here. He namedrops Con Colbert of the men of 1916 when they get they're Irish manhoods out on the table.

Féach ar seo
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The "I LIKE..." thread.   The "I LIKE..." thread. - Page 10 EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 11:09 pm

Ard-Taoiseach wrote:
johnfás wrote:

Oh, Bill O'Reilly is some piece of work. Have any of you read Lies and Lying Liars who tell Them by Al Franken? He eviscerates the likes of Bill. He is someone who has a pathological fear of being proved wrong.

A dangerous fear for somebody like Billo.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The "I LIKE..." thread.   The "I LIKE..." thread. - Page 10 EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 11:14 pm

johnfás wrote:

Jeremy Glick v Bill O'Reilly avaiable here

Phil Donahue resists the bully

Last edited by SeathrúnCeitinn on Thu Aug 14, 2008 11:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The "I LIKE..." thread.   The "I LIKE..." thread. - Page 10 EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 11:16 pm

SeathrúnCeitinn wrote:
johnfás wrote:

Jeremy Glick v Bill O'Reilly avaiable here

Cheers,

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The "I LIKE..." thread.   The "I LIKE..." thread. - Page 10 EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 11:25 pm

I really like this one with Snoop.

There is a stack of this Bill O'Reilly stuff and most of it very funny.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The "I LIKE..." thread.   The "I LIKE..." thread. - Page 10 EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 11:32 pm

Snoop is far too cool.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The "I LIKE..." thread.   The "I LIKE..." thread. - Page 10 EmptyFri Aug 15, 2008 12:18 am

cookiemonster wrote:
Snoop is far too cool.

He's his pimp's best ho....as he would say himself
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The "I LIKE..." thread.   The "I LIKE..." thread. - Page 10 EmptyFri Aug 15, 2008 12:20 am

SeathrúnCeitinn wrote:
cookiemonster wrote:
Snoop is far too cool.

He's his pimp's best ho....as he would say himself

That just sounds off comming from you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The "I LIKE..." thread.   The "I LIKE..." thread. - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

The "I LIKE..." thread.
Page 10 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 19  Next