Machine Nation

Irish Politics Forum - Politics Technology Economics in Ireland - A Look Under The Nation's Bonnet


Devilish machinations come to naught --Milton
 
PortalPortal  HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  GalleryGallery  MACHINENATION.org  

Share | 
 

 Paul Newman RIP

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Paul Newman RIP   Sat Sep 27, 2008 9:33 pm

I saw Paul Newman once when I was a child. He had the most intense regard with very, very blue eyes. He seems to have been a decent guy. To be honest, Butch Cassidy was the only role that I really remember him in, but what would be so bad about that?
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Paul Newman RIP   Sat Sep 27, 2008 9:38 pm

He gave alot to Barretstown which, as I know kids who have benefitted so much from there, is an enormous legacy that he has left.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Paul Newman RIP   Sat Sep 27, 2008 10:40 pm

johnfás wrote:
He gave alot to Barretstown which, as I know kids who have benefitted so much from there, is an enormous legacy that he has left.


They said today that he had a son who died. I didn't know that before.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Paul Newman RIP   Sat Sep 27, 2008 11:13 pm

Do you think it was the credit crisis that did it? We should open another thread investigating that idea.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Paul Newman RIP   Sun Sep 28, 2008 12:29 am

1 min 44 sec


***WARNING Scenes of Partial Male Prison Nudity *****
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Paul Newman RIP   Sun Sep 28, 2008 11:00 pm

Ar dheis Dé go raibh a hanam. It's terrible to hear that such a good man is with us no more. He has done so much for the world with his Newman's Own.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Paul Newman RIP   Sun Sep 28, 2008 11:19 pm

Ard-Taoiseach wrote:
Ar dheis Dé go raibh a hanam. It's terrible to hear that such a good man is with us no more. He has done so much for the world with his Newman's Own.

I agree, and I trust the recipes will live on.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Paul Newman RIP   Mon Sep 29, 2008 2:55 am

cactus flower wrote:
Ard-Taoiseach wrote:
Ar dheis Dé go raibh a hanam. It's terrible to hear that such a good man is with us no more. He has done so much for the world with his Newman's Own.

I agree, and I trust the recipes will live on.

That would be the hope and the extraordinary good work that Newman's Own facilitates continues into the future.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Paul Newman RIP   Mon Sep 29, 2008 3:05 am

... RIP certainly, I didn't know he had cancer .... bugger that ... I really really liked so many of his films and have at least a few of them in the ol' dvd collection ...

...the young Paul Newman and a young Brad Pitt ... marks out of 10 for the connection ....

( btw I've never tasted Newman's Own...any good? genuinely?)
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Paul Newman RIP   Mon Sep 29, 2008 7:50 am

Atticus wrote:
... RIP certainly, I didn't know he had cancer .... bugger that ... I really really liked so many of his films and have at least a few of them in the ol' dvd collection ...

...the young Paul Newman and a young Brad Pitt ... marks out of 10 for the connection ....

( btw I've never tasted Newman's Own...any good? genuinely?)

Yes Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Paul Newman RIP   

Back to top Go down
 
Paul Newman RIP
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Paul Searle
» RELISHING RELICS: WILL JOHN PAUL GO TO PIECES?
» CAPSULE CONTAINING POPE JOHN PAUL II'S BLOOD HEADING TO MEXICO
» ONE MORE MIRACLE NEEDED FOR JOHN PAUL II'S SAINTHOOD
» JEAN-PAUL 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Machine Nation  :: History :: An Reilig-
Jump to: