Machine Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Machine Nation

Irish Politics Forum - Politics Technology Economics in Ireland - A Look Under The Nation's Bonnet

Devilish machinations come to naught --Milton

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  GalleryGallery  MACHINENATION.org  

Poll: Ban Advertising of Alcohol

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Should advertising of alcohol be banned?
 Yes
 No
View results
AuthorMessage

Poll: Ban Advertising of Alcohol - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poll: Ban Advertising of Alcohol   Poll: Ban Advertising of Alcohol - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 30, 2008 7:36 pm

cactus flower wrote:
Zhou_Enlai wrote:
I like alcohol and the quality of the ad helps me to assess the quality of chemical flavourings they are investing in. Advertising also helps me to know which drinks are to be avoided because they are girly.

I like the concept of gender delimited drinks.

You can have Jamesons if I can have Bellinis.

It's a deal. Champagne without peach is gender neutral though!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Poll: Ban Advertising of Alcohol   Poll: Ban Advertising of Alcohol - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 30, 2008 9:17 pm

Zhou_Enlai wrote:
cactus flower wrote:
Zhou_Enlai wrote:
I like alcohol and the quality of the ad helps me to assess the quality of chemical flavourings they are investing in. Advertising also helps me to know which drinks are to be avoided because they are girly.

I like the concept of gender delimited drinks.

You can have Jamesons if I can have Bellinis.

It's a deal. Champagne without peach is gender neutral though!

But not class neutral.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Poll: Ban Advertising of Alcohol   Poll: Ban Advertising of Alcohol - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 01, 2008 8:26 pm

i was at a very spiffy wedding and bought the groom and best man Eur25 measures of very very good brandy. they knocked them back like shots. i was gutted, e50 down the hatch just like that. the barman laughed his head off. fecking charletans, never let them forget it to this day.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Poll: Ban Advertising of Alcohol   Poll: Ban Advertising of Alcohol - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Poll: Ban Advertising of Alcohol
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3