Machine Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Machine Nation

Irish Politics Forum - Politics Technology Economics in Ireland - A Look Under The Nation's Bonnet

Devilish machinations come to naught --Milton

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  GalleryGallery  MACHINENATION.org  

Legends of the Fall

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Legends of the Fall Empty
PostSubject: Legends of the Fall   Legends of the Fall EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 12:58 am

I'm watching Legends of the Fall, not having expected much, but it's getting to me (strange, how potent cheap music can be...) . One of my great grandfathers (I knew his wife) died six months after WWI, with his lungs a soggy mess after mustard gas. From the two photographs we have of him before and after the war, he aged twenty years in two years.

Last edited by cactus flower on Sun Sep 14, 2008 2:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Legends of the Fall   Legends of the Fall EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 1:40 am

For anyone who read "Collapse" "Legends of the Fall" is set in Montana in one of those high valleys.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Legends of the Fall   Legends of the Fall EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 1:59 am

OOoh I enjoyed that. Death by bear wrestling seems to be a good way of going out. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Legends of the Fall   Legends of the Fall Empty

Back to top Go down

Legends of the Fall
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Machine Nation  :: Vibes and Scribes :: Print and Televisual Media, Firebrand Cinema-
Jump to: