Machine Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Machine Nation

Irish Politics Forum - Politics Technology Economics in Ireland - A Look Under The Nation's Bonnet

Devilish machinations come to naught --Milton

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  GalleryGallery  MACHINENATION.org  

Technology for Saving Water

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Technology for Saving Water Empty
PostSubject: Technology for Saving Water   Technology for Saving Water EmptyTue Mar 25, 2008 2:45 pm

It's about time Dyson came up with something useful

Technology for Saving Water Washer_toilet

Forget the aesthetics of domestic applicances - this is the kind of thing we have to start putting into our homes pronto.

( On closer inspection, these treehugger geeks are actually serious I think ..
http://www.treehugger.com/files/2008/03/washer-toilet.php )
Back to top Go down
Ex
Fourth Master: Growth
Ex

Number of posts : 4226
Registration date : 2008-03-11

PostSubject: Re: Technology for Saving Water   Technology for Saving Water EmptyTue Mar 25, 2008 4:36 pm

Auditor, if it was any good at all, it would also recycle the paper into nice clean fluffy rolls.
Back to the drawing board I say.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Technology for Saving Water   Technology for Saving Water EmptyWed Mar 26, 2008 1:45 am

Auditor #9 wrote:
It's about time Dyson came up with something useful

Technology for Saving Water Washer_toilet

Forget the aesthetics of domestic applicances - this is the kind of thing we have to start putting into our homes pronto.

( On closer inspection, these treehugger geeks are actually serious I think ..
http://www.treehugger.com/files/2008/03/washer-toilet.php )

A water services engineer I know would say he achieved the same result by puttin a brick in his cistern.

If the Greens dont try impose grey water technologies without first making sure that people don't have to take a second mortgage out for them it will be a miracle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Technology for Saving Water   Technology for Saving Water Empty

Back to top Go down

Technology for Saving Water
Page 1 of 1