Machine Nation

Irish Politics Forum - Politics Technology Economics in Ireland - A Look Under The Nation's Bonnet


Devilish machinations come to naught --Milton
 
PortalPortal  HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  GalleryGallery  MACHINENATION.org  

Share | 
 

 I'm outa here to a Higher Space Reality

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: I'm outa here to a Higher Space Reality   Fri Sep 05, 2008 11:13 pm

Right lads and ladies I'm outa here for a while to explore some Higher Dimensional Geometric Spaces. Thanks for all your help over the past few weeks.

As he said. I'll be back. What a Face
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: I'm outa here to a Higher Space Reality   Fri Sep 05, 2008 11:21 pm

Cheers, TGOC. Enjoy. Surprised
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: I'm outa here to a Higher Space Reality   Sat Sep 06, 2008 10:15 pm

I was in a higher space reality yesterday; in the operating theatre in the Orthopedic Hospital in Cappagh, Finglas.
I was getting keyhole surgery on a ripped cartilage in my knee.

Man, the drugs were just excellent. Cool

And I got a big bag of them to take home, too. I'm on my back for the next few days but I feeeeel grrreeeaaattt. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: I'm outa here to a Higher Space Reality   Sat Sep 06, 2008 10:27 pm

Hope all is well Johnny.

I remember last surgey I had, oh molly I was high as a kite for the weekend after it. It's a shame you can't buy that stuff over the counter!
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: I'm outa here to a Higher Space Reality   Sat Sep 06, 2008 10:33 pm

cookiemonster wrote:
Hope all is well Johnny.

I remember last surgey I had, oh molly I was high as a kite for the weekend after it. It's a shame you can't buy that stuff over the counter!

A bit sore but not so bad. Physio for a few more days and no heavy lifting for a few weeks. Considering 90% of my work is heavy lifting, I'm not complianing. Smile
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: I'm outa here to a Higher Space Reality   Sat Sep 06, 2008 11:15 pm

Johnny Keogh wrote:
cookiemonster wrote:
Hope all is well Johnny.

I remember last surgey I had, oh molly I was high as a kite for the weekend after it. It's a shame you can't buy that stuff over the counter!

A bit sore but not so bad. Physio for a few more days and no heavy lifting for a few weeks. Considering 90% of my work is heavy lifting, I'm not complianing. Smile

Sorry to hear about the soreness, but glad that the drugs work. drunken Have you done the one-day lifting course Johnny? you need to mind your back and that knee.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: I'm outa here to a Higher Space Reality   Sun Sep 07, 2008 3:30 pm

cactus flower wrote:

Sorry to hear about the soreness, but glad that the drugs work. drunken Have you done the one-day lifting course Johnny? you need to mind your back and that knee.

I've been doing heavy lifting for about 12 years now. Muscle pulls are part of the occupational hazards.

What I did a couple of months back, was try to shift a 4.5 tonne generator with the help of few friends, of course. I ripped the knee cartilage and tore muscles up my back. The back pain was much worse so I did'nt notice the knee pain until much later.
I went to my doctor but he was on holidays. The locum examined me and told me I had GOUT. Shocked

My hiking buddy, who is also a membrr of the Socialist Party Rolling Eyes , had a great laugh at this. He figured if any disease was to afflict a PD, then GOUT was the one.(de bollix)

After a month I went back to my doc and he sent me last week to an orthopedic consultant. He examined me and said it was Cartilage tear. 9 days later I'm on the operating table having it fixed.
Bloody good service considering I dont have VHI.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: I'm outa here to a Higher Space Reality   Sun Sep 07, 2008 3:33 pm

Johnny Keogh wrote:
cactus flower wrote:

Sorry to hear about the soreness, but glad that the drugs work. drunken Have you done the one-day lifting course Johnny? you need to mind your back and that knee.

I've been doing heavy lifting for about 12 years now. Muscle pulls are part of the occupational hazards.

What I did a couple of months back, was try to shift a 4.5 tonne generator with the help of few friends, of course. I ripped the knee cartilage and tore muscles up my back. The back pain was much worse so I did'nt notice the knee pain until much later.
I went to my doctor but he was on holidays. The locum examined me and told me I had GOUT. Shocked

My hiking buddy, who is also a membrr of the Socialist Party Rolling Eyes , had a great laugh at this. He figured if any disease was to afflict a PD, then GOUT was the one.(de bollix)

After a month I went back to my doc and he sent me last week to an orthopedic consultant. He examined me and said it was Cartilage tear. 9 days later I'm on the operating table having it fixed.
Bloody good service considering I dont have VHI.

Good luck with the repair work Johnny.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: I'm outa here to a Higher Space Reality   Sun Sep 07, 2008 4:07 pm

My best friend had gout a while back. We still call him Lord Haw-Haw.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: A Spherical Cube or a Cuboid Sphere. What's the difference?   Sun Nov 02, 2008 1:39 pm


Wow! Things really look different from up here. Will post a little demo of how to construct this later. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: I'm outa here to a Higher Space Reality   

Back to top Go down
 
I'm outa here to a Higher Space Reality
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» James Webb Space Telescope Progress
» Interferometric space telescopes
» Higher than expected hot Jovian albedos?
» Raising your Vibrations.
» Vision~a HIGHER level of anointing

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Machine Nation  :: Machine Nation :: Science, Technology, Engineering, Computers-
Jump to: