Machine Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Machine Nation

Irish Politics Forum - Politics Technology Economics in Ireland - A Look Under The Nation's Bonnet

Devilish machinations come to naught --Milton

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  GalleryGallery  MACHINENATION.org  

Seathrún shows his hand

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Seathrún shows his hand Empty
PostSubject: Seathrún shows his hand   Seathrún shows his hand EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 6:01 pm

Go raibh míle as ucht bhur bhfáilte agus as ucht gach cuidiú a fuarthas ó thosaigh mé anseo 1000 post ó shin. Caithfidh mé a rá gur fhoghlaim mé cuid mhaith faoi abhair nach raibh suim dá laghad agam go dtí gur osclaíodh geataí nua dom. Míle milliún buíoch arís. Seol do lámh i dtreo mo láimhe chun d’onóir agus d’ómós a thaispeáint

It’s been a long time coming and personally I thought I’d have given up before 100 so cheers for putting up with me for so long. I’m still here reaching out to ye all. Reach back… ..1000 posts.....Who'd a thunk it?

Seathrún shows his hand Mo_lam10
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seathrún shows his hand   Seathrún shows his hand EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 6:05 pm

Congratulations! cheers cheers cheers

Now let us see. Is that a Dell? You are running Windows XP (home edition)? You have it set to blue for the windows toolbars and that matches the blue on your hand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seathrún shows his hand   Seathrún shows his hand EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 6:18 pm

Yee hah Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball !

Onwards and upwards !

Congratulation SeathrúnCeitinn.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seathrún shows his hand   Seathrún shows his hand EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 6:23 pm

Seathrún you look very young. Well done to you, you're a crusader for the Irish language here among many other good things i.e. a lot of us geeks don't have a blind bit of interest in sport and yourself and anmajornarthainig have brung a bit of balance lately.

May we see at least another 10,000 ... cheers

"Brought", I mean.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seathrún shows his hand   Seathrún shows his hand EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 6:30 pm

johnfás wrote:
Congratulations! cheers cheers cheers

Now let us see. Is that a Dell? You are running Windows XP (home edition)? You have it set to blue for the windows toolbars and that matches the blue on your hand.

Get away from that window ye hallion ye Wink

It's a four and a half year old Acer

Last edited by SeathrúnCeitinn on Fri Aug 22, 2008 6:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ex
Fourth Master: Growth
Ex

Number of posts : 4226
Registration date : 2008-03-11

PostSubject: Re: Seathrún shows his hand   Seathrún shows his hand EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 6:40 pm

cheers Nice one Seathrún.

I'll dring a can of Tuborg to you tonight. Or six...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seathrún shows his hand   Seathrún shows his hand EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 6:53 pm

I'm going for a tea and toast evening tonight.
Back to top Go down
Ex
Fourth Master: Growth
Ex

Number of posts : 4226
Registration date : 2008-03-11

PostSubject: Re: Seathrún shows his hand   Seathrún shows his hand EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 7:12 pm

johnfás wrote:

Before or after the pub ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seathrún shows his hand   Seathrún shows his hand EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 7:15 pm

EvotingMachine0197 wrote:
johnfás wrote:

Not going to the pub at all, just tea, toast and playstation. We have an expensive jar of jam. Girls are not invited.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seathrún shows his hand   Seathrún shows his hand EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 7:55 pm

johnfás wrote:
johnfás wrote:

Not going to the pub at all, just tea, toast and playstation. We have an expensive jar of jam. Girls are not invited.

Jaysus...I'm starvin....I'll be round at eight....I hope there's some Roman Catholic wheaten
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seathrún shows his hand   Seathrún shows his hand EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 11:30 pm

Oh the religious loyalties of sweet loaves and casual bread, you'll be a far of the tooshcart I'd vouchsafe, young Seathrun.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seathrún shows his hand   Seathrún shows his hand EmptySat Aug 23, 2008 2:42 am

Just back from my tea and toast session - it was fantastic!

We ate two lovely preserves, a Scottish Golden Raspberry and a Strawberry and Champagne.

Last edited by johnfás on Sat Aug 23, 2008 3:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seathrún shows his hand   Seathrún shows his hand EmptySat Aug 23, 2008 3:16 am

johnfás wrote:
johnfás wrote:

This post reminds me of Stephen Fry's autobiography, which I am currently reading. Minus the playstation bit (obviously)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seathrún shows his hand   Seathrún shows his hand EmptySat Aug 23, 2008 1:41 pm

Is fear aisteach thú a Sheathrúin? Comhghairdeachas Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seathrún shows his hand   Seathrún shows his hand EmptySun Aug 24, 2008 1:37 am

anmajornarthainig wrote:
Is fear aisteach thú a Sheathrúin? Comhghairdeachas Very Happy

agus níos aistí le gach lá a chaithim ar an saolríomhaire seo.......
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seathrún shows his hand   Seathrún shows his hand EmptySun Aug 24, 2008 1:43 am

Had a second nice evening in with the lads tonight. We watched bad television and ate kit kats. Gosh we're turning into girls.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seathrún shows his hand   Seathrún shows his hand EmptySun Aug 24, 2008 1:45 am

johnfás wrote:
Had a second nice evening in with the lads tonight. We watched bad television and ate kit kats. Gosh we're turning into girls.

Bad television? How could you with Mock the Week, HIGONFY and lots of films on? And I expect you have Sky or somesuch so there's always something good on!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seathrún shows his hand   Seathrún shows his hand EmptySun Aug 24, 2008 1:48 am

Was in my friend's house and I didn't have the remote. We watched Big Brother *groan* and the X-Factor.

It was however a very enjoyable evening. Nothing better than kicking up and relaxing with school friends two nights in a row.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seathrún shows his hand   Seathrún shows his hand EmptySun Aug 24, 2008 2:00 am

johnfás wrote:
Was in my friend's house and I didn't have the remote. We watched Big Brother *groan* and the X-Factor.

*shudder* Get up those stairs, listen to some Bach while reading Proust in the original French to wash that cultural dreck out of your mind young man! Wink

Quote :
It was however a very enjoyable evening. Nothing better than kicking up and relaxing with school friends two nights in a row.

Nope, it's hard to beat. I can lend you my West Wing boxset the next time you stay in with the lads so you have something proper to watch.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seathrún shows his hand   Seathrún shows his hand EmptySun Aug 24, 2008 2:15 am

Ard-Taoiseach wrote:
johnfás wrote:

*shudder* Get up those stairs, listen to some Bach while reading Proust in the original French to wash that cultural dreck out of your mind young man! Wink

Quote :

Nope, it's hard to beat. I can lend you my West Wing boxset the next time you stay in with the lads so you have something proper to watch.

'Deadwood' is the real politics show
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seathrún shows his hand   Seathrún shows his hand EmptySun Aug 24, 2008 2:17 am

SeathrúnCeitinn wrote:

That's that programme set in 19th century frontier America? I never watched it but I hear it's rather good granted the inexplicable addition of Lovejoy to the cast.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seathrún shows his hand   Seathrún shows his hand EmptySun Aug 24, 2008 2:53 am

Ard-Taoiseach wrote:
SeathrúnCeitinn wrote:

That's that programme set in 19th century frontier America? I never watched it but I hear it's rather good granted the inexplicable addition of Lovejoy to the cast.

Dude.....if you're looking for your next personal box set treat for yourself ...buy that. Ian Mc Shane is the baddest 'cocksucker' in the west. If that word offends your sensibilities I'd give it a wide birth......that's only the start of it.....he is a revelation in that role
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seathrún shows his hand   Seathrún shows his hand EmptySun Aug 24, 2008 6:08 pm

SeathrúnCeitinn wrote:
Ard-Taoiseach wrote:
SeathrúnCeitinn wrote:

Dude.....if you're looking for your next personal box set treat for yourself ...buy that. Ian Mc Shane is the baddest 'cocksucker' in the west. If that word offends your sensibilities I'd give it a wide birth......that's only the start of it.....he is a revelation in that role

Thanks for that tip SeathrúnCeitinn. I've never given it a try. Is it running at the moment?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seathrún shows his hand   Seathrún shows his hand EmptySun Aug 24, 2008 6:57 pm

cactus flower wrote:
SeathrúnCeitinn wrote:
Ard-Taoiseach wrote:
SeathrúnCeitinn wrote:

Thanks for that tip SeathrúnCeitinn. I've never given it a try. Is it running at the moment?

It's now officially finished after the three series. There was talk of one/two movie type specials the way there was after the fourth series of Sopranos but I think those rumours have been quashed. It's not on any channel at the moment but I would buy the box set. It's a classic. Totally underated and one liners come in tidal waves. Buy it, Cactus, you won't regret it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seathrún shows his hand   Seathrún shows his hand EmptySun Aug 24, 2008 8:16 pm

SeathrúnCeitinn wrote:
cactus flower wrote:
SeathrúnCeitinn wrote:
Ard-Taoiseach wrote:
SeathrúnCeitinn wrote:

It's now officially finished after the three series. There was talk of one/two movie type specials the way there was after the fourth series of Sopranos but I think those rumours have been quashed. It's not on any channel at the moment but I would buy the box set. It's a classic. Totally underated and one liners come in tidal waves. Buy it, Cactus, you won't regret it.

The dialogue can be rather impenetrable at points. And can someone tell me why the so-called Cornishmen in season three spoke Dublin Irish?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seathrún shows his hand   Seathrún shows his hand Empty

Back to top Go down

Seathrún shows his hand
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Machine Nation  :: Welcome and Chat :: Chatter-
Jump to: