Machine Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Machine Nation

Irish Politics Forum - Politics Technology Economics in Ireland - A Look Under The Nation's Bonnet

Devilish machinations come to naught --Milton

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  GalleryGallery  MACHINENATION.org  

The MN Members' Exhibition and Gallery

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The MN Members' Exhibition and Gallery Empty
PostSubject: The MN Members' Exhibition and Gallery   The MN Members' Exhibition and Gallery EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 12:07 pm

Audi,

that's a terrific pencil drawing you've posted in The Gallery - but there's nowhere to leave a comment.

Is there a feature that allows you to title the photos and drawings (of which I hope there will be more) so that we know where, in Clare those stubborn promontories are that you photographed? And what's the pic on the front of your album?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The MN Members' Exhibition and Gallery   The MN Members' Exhibition and Gallery EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 12:22 pm

Thanks Kate. You can't leave a comment there but you can rate it. I have a few more but not many and I'll post them up as experiments. They are going for €100 each but you can have a discount cos I know you Wink

The Gallery thing there is a bit too complex for me to figure out all by myself as we can create Categories and Member folders. There's also 10MB space only which is nothing. I have 256MB on my phone and that's nothing these days. However, it may be possible to spend our points of which we have over 10,000 on some more space - I'll have a look later.

So, if anyone wants a Gallery folder please say so but remember space is limited. If anyone wants to suggest a Category into which I assume will be put pics of a particular flavour only then please do. I won't see how this thing works until I experiment with it a bit more.

And one thing I've learned - you can't change the name of your pic once uploaded so name it on your machine

feckin cheapos at forumotion Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The MN Members' Exhibition and Gallery   The MN Members' Exhibition and Gallery EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 10:30 pm

That picture is fuckin`class Audi
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The MN Members' Exhibition and Gallery   The MN Members' Exhibition and Gallery Empty

Back to top Go down

The MN Members' Exhibition and Gallery
Page 1 of 1