Machine Nation

Irish Politics Forum - Politics Technology Economics in Ireland - A Look Under The Nation's Bonnet


Devilish machinations come to naught --Milton
 
PortalPortal  HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  GalleryGallery  MACHINENATION.org  

Share | 
 

 The Booze Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: The Booze Thread   Mon Aug 11, 2008 1:49 am

riadach wrote:
It's divine, the nectar of the gods. Perfect for the homo about town.

I thought that's what West Coast Coolers were for.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: The Booze Thread   Mon Aug 11, 2008 1:51 am

cookiemonster wrote:
riadach wrote:
It's divine, the nectar of the gods. Perfect for the homo about town.

I thought that's what West Coast Coolers were for.

I think they're for pretending to women you're sensitive. Give it a try, couldn't hurt.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: The Booze Thread   Mon Aug 11, 2008 1:54 am

riadach wrote:
cookiemonster wrote:
riadach wrote:
It's divine, the nectar of the gods. Perfect for the homo about town.

I thought that's what West Coast Coolers were for.

I think they're for pretending to women you're sensitive. Give it a try, couldn't hurt.

But then I would have women thinking I was sensitive, that way madness lies.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: The Booze Thread   Mon Aug 11, 2008 2:09 am

Well you can still treat them like rubbish if you want, the only difference is they'll blame your sensitivity and insecurity, as opposed to your bullish machoness.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: The Booze Thread   Mon Aug 11, 2008 2:12 am

riadach wrote:
Well you can still treat them like rubbish if you want, the only difference is they'll blame your sensitivity and insecurity, as opposed to your bullish machoness.

I was more worried that they would walk all over me. As the devious minxes are wont to do.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: The Booze Thread   Mon Aug 11, 2008 2:22 am

cookiemonster wrote:
riadach wrote:
Well you can still treat them like rubbish if you want, the only difference is they'll blame your sensitivity and insecurity, as opposed to your bullish machoness.

I was more worried that they would walk all over me. As the devious minxes are wont to do.

In stilettos?
Whatever peels your banana.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: The Booze Thread   Mon Aug 11, 2008 2:27 am

riadach wrote:
cookiemonster wrote:
riadach wrote:
Well you can still treat them like rubbish if you want, the only difference is they'll blame your sensitivity and insecurity, as opposed to your bullish machoness.

I was more worried that they would walk all over me. As the devious minxes are wont to do.

In stilettos?
Whatever peels your banana.

Banana... rugh!
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: The Booze Thread   Mon Aug 11, 2008 1:51 pm

cookiemonster wrote:
riadach wrote:
It's divine, the nectar of the gods. Perfect for the homo about town.

I thought that's what West Coast Coolers were for.
Nah, West Coast Cooler is what pregnant chicks drink; they think it doesn't count as alcohol.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: The Booze Thread   Mon Aug 11, 2008 1:56 pm

Ard-Taoiseach wrote:
cookiemonster wrote:
Jameson and 7up?!

My Dad would shoot someone for that odious concoction. Jameson must be kept in virgo intacta.

I much prefer Bushmills over Jameson.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: The Booze Thread   Mon Aug 11, 2008 3:56 pm

johnfás wrote:
Ard-Taoiseach wrote:
cookiemonster wrote:
Jameson and 7up?!

My Dad would shoot someone for that odious concoction. Jameson must be kept in virgo intacta.

I much prefer Bushmills over Jameson.

Well you would, wouldn't you?
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: The Booze Thread   Mon Aug 11, 2008 4:32 pm

Ard-Taoiseach wrote:
johnfás wrote:
Ard-Taoiseach wrote:
cookiemonster wrote:
Jameson and 7up?!

My Dad would shoot someone for that odious concoction. Jameson must be kept in virgo intacta.

I much prefer Bushmills over Jameson.

Well you would, wouldn't you?

Black Bush
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: The Booze Thread   Mon Aug 11, 2008 9:21 pm

TheBear wrote:
cookiemonster wrote:
riadach wrote:
It's divine, the nectar of the gods. Perfect for the homo about town.

I thought that's what West Coast Coolers were for.
Nah, West Coast Cooler is what pregnant chicks drink; they think it doesn't count as alcohol.

I thought that's what 6 Bacardi Breezers were for? Or am I just not hanging with the classy pregnant girls anymore?
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: The Booze Thread   Tue Aug 12, 2008 6:14 pm

Any of you ever try brew your own?

I started on Friday. I think I've made a shite of it.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: The Booze Thread   Tue Aug 12, 2008 6:18 pm

eoinmn wrote:
Any of you ever try brew your own?

I started on Friday. I think I've made a shite of it.

Helped make a batch of a sloe flavoured alcoholic beverage. Burnt well. Tasted like the sun.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: The Booze Thread   Tue Aug 12, 2008 6:30 pm

eoinmn wrote:
Any of you ever try brew your own?

I started on Friday. I think I've made a shite of it.

You could hardly ferment it in a few days?
Back to top Go down
Ex
Fourth Master: Growth
avatar

Number of posts : 4226
Registration date : 2008-03-11

PostSubject: Re: The Booze Thread   Tue Aug 12, 2008 6:30 pm

eoinmn wrote:
Any of you ever try brew your own?

I started on Friday. I think I've made a shite of it.

Doesn't matter eoin. Drop it off at my house, it won't go to waste... Wink

Anyway I'm sure it's something you get better at.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: The Booze Thread   Tue Aug 12, 2008 8:21 pm

eoinmn wrote:
Any of you ever try brew your own?

I started on Friday. I think I've made a shite of it.

I've been considering doing this for a while.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: The Booze Thread   Thu Aug 21, 2008 12:29 am

anyone want to join me on a trip to Ballina on Lough derg? There is a pub there that I have to get to before I leave. Call it beer education training or something...
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: The Booze Thread   Thu Aug 21, 2008 12:30 am

It isn't Brendan Grace's bar is it?
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: The Booze Thread   Thu Aug 21, 2008 12:47 am

Ard-Taoiseach wrote:
cookiemonster wrote:
Jameson and 7up?!

My Dad would shoot someone for that odious concoction. Jameson must be kept in virgo intacta.

Funny you should say that. My first job as a raw 16 year old was lounge boy in the Ballymun House, the local pub.
I had a regular who would, every night, order "A Pint (one and only) and a Jemmy and Pep"

a Jemmy and Pep is a Jamison and Peppermint. I shit you not. Shocked


Last edited by Johnny Keogh on Thu Aug 21, 2008 12:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: The Booze Thread   Thu Aug 21, 2008 12:48 am

riven wrote:
anyone want to join me on a trip to Ballina on Lough derg? There is a pub there that I have to get to before I leave. Call it beer education training or something...

Goosers?
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: The Booze Thread   Thu Aug 21, 2008 3:34 am

Johnny Keogh wrote:
riven wrote:
anyone want to join me on a trip to Ballina on Lough derg? There is a pub there that I have to get to before I leave. Call it beer education training or something...

Goosers?

I know what you're up to down there on Lough Derg
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: The Booze Thread   Wed Sep 17, 2008 5:47 pm

So I threw out the first batch of homebrew beer. It didn't ferment because I didn't add the sugar. Embarassed

I started a new batch on Sunday. Seems to be fermenting slowly.

If you are looking to make your own beer I highly recommend this shop:
http://www.thehomebrewcompany.ie/
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: The Booze Thread   Wed Sep 17, 2008 5:58 pm

Having a real nightmare of a day and buried under paper and stuff. The thought of a really crisp chilled Hoegaarden with a creamy head is the only thing keeping me going........................
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: The Booze Thread   Wed Sep 17, 2008 6:13 pm

How much is it costing you a litre eoinmn?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: The Booze Thread   

Back to top Go down
 
The Booze Thread
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Similar topics
-
» The Italian Thread
» The Tarot Collectors Thread
» Most viewed thread to date
» The crafters topic- post your handiwork here! ( non grazing thread!!)
» The Korean language thread.

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Machine Nation  :: Welcome and Chat :: Gardening and Cookery-
Jump to: